John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did.. I don't actually eat much chocolate but one day a month I make up for it.

Think we are putting the tree up today!
Awww exciting!!! I really don’t know when I’m gonna do mine. I’m not feeling it yet this year 😳

@cobette I’m obsessed with your writing. Chloe just walked in on them. I love their friendship 😂😂 “whatever happened to the bra on the door handle” 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Awww exciting!!! I really don’t know when I’m gonna do mine. I’m not feeling it yet this year 😳

@cobette I’m obsessed with your writing. Chloe just walked in on them. I love their friendship 😂😂 “whatever happened to the bra on the door handle” 😂😂😂😂
I like that one shot! You'll like the 4th one best though.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I'm away a lot for work over the next few weeks and then our weekends are pretty booked up, so I think today is our only chance.. we're not normally this early.

Need to move some furniture around I think..

I like that one shot! You'll like the 4th one best though.
Totally missed that there was a new one..! I have so much to catch up on

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Cc @einahpets93 just found this squirrelled away in LO's kitchen. Asked what it was. He said it was a picture that made him sad because there was nowhere for him to sleep so that's why he hid it.. (it came when I ordered the Lounge set)

20221127_091314.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I just read all of this one last night was really good too had me silent laughing at a few bits hoping it gets continued.
Just had a very nice ‘long lie’ this morning too
Yes @einahpets93 it would be so nice if this gets continued.

Cc @einahpets93 just found this squirrelled away in LO's kitchen. Asked what it was. He said it was a picture that made him sad because there was nowhere for him to sleep so that's why he hid it.. (it came when I ordered the Lounge set)

This is hilarious. A master at hiding his dirty mags already.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I just read all of this one last night was really good too had me silent laughing at a few bits hoping it gets continued.
Just had a very nice ‘long lie’ this morning too
Yes @einahpets93 it would be so nice if this gets continued.

This is hilarious. A master at hiding his dirty mags already.
I’ll mention it to the person that wrote it…

not sure it will though

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.