John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @einahpets93 for the title suggestion. 😘

First Group Stage match has been won 6:2, with an unfortunate last minute penalty given... Bae looked amazing all throughout the match, otherwise, as proven below (thanks to @Violetroselily and her magical picture-finding skills).

Not to forget this:

And this:
WhatsApp Image 2022-11-21 at 16.58.34.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolutely brilliant recap mimi. You need to do them every time. Love it … I’m still not over today ❤ What a day for England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿. It’s coming home 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hope you all enjoyed! I’m out and about but he played so well and so happy for all our boys 💙

84397841-5C1A-4061-8F89-EAC1958ABCB1.jpeg

Sorry tit photo but am with a load of lads that would frown upon taking photos of a screen so I had to be discreet 😂

Also - how on EARTH was that a penalty!?! Ducking outrageous honestly😡

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hope you all enjoyed! I’m out and about but he played so well and so happy for all our boys 💙

View attachment 1749006

Sorry tit photo but am with a load of lads that would frown upon taking photos of a screen so I had to be discreet 😂

Also - how on EARTH was that a penalty!?! Ducking outrageous honestly😡
Love that pic. :D How are you?

• Heart
Love that pic. :D How are you?
Drunk! 😂 who knew a WC in the middle of winter and with the first game on a Monday would still be so great 😂

How are you?

He should not blame himself for that stupid penalty Decision - whole thing is bloody corrupt

• Heart
  • Haha
Drunk! 😂 who knew a WC in the middle of winter and with the first game on a Monday would still be so great 😂

How are you?

He should not blame himself for that stupid penalty Decision - whole thing is bloody corrupt
:ROFLMAO: Good on you! I’m okay, thank you. I’m WFH but have Netherlands vs. Senegal in the background!

Reactions: 2
good god gals I feel absolutely horrendous today. I’ve got the PMS bloat, a stinking sore throat… ear ache. I’m hot then cold. My hair looks like hagrids, I’m tired & 😠 this game being on at 1pm has thrown me off course. It’s only 545 it feels like 9pm😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
  • Heart
good god gals I feel absolutely horrendous today. I’ve got the PMS bloat, a stinking sore throat… ear ache. I’m hot then cold. My hair looks like hagrids, I’m tired & 😠 this game being on at 1pm has thrown me off course. It’s only 545 it feels like 9pm😂😂
Sorry, lovely. :( How’s LO? Is RLF back yet?

825A4069-E18F-427E-9E99-BEB7BD95D005.jpeg

• Heart
Evening! Thanks for the round up and glorious pictures @mimimithis! I'm just catching up.

I saw most of the game.
This feels exposing so I'm doing it in a voice note so I can delete later.

Bae looked beautiful and played fantastically and the penalty was bullshit, hope everyone cuddled him to reassure him he's an absolute hero.

Also when I saw Jack do the celebration for Finlay I nearly cried but just about managed to maintain my ice queen persona.

• Heart
Evening! Thanks for the round up and glorious pictures @mimimithis! I'm just catching up.

I saw most of the game.

Bae looked beautiful and played fantastically and the penalty was bullshit, hope everyone cuddled him to reassure him he's an absolute hero.

Also when I saw Jack do the celebration for Finlay I nearly cried but just about managed to maintain my ice queen persona.
Evening! Your voice note isn’t playing for me. :(

• Sad
  • Heart

I saw most of the game.

I love your sneaky ways. Go you!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.