Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
So @Just Drive and @WylieWyles are you team USAMT please forgive me if I get too excited and am inadvertently rude about USA team
Be as rude as you like, my friend. I am Team England. I don’t follow MLS and the only player I’ve heard of is Pulisic and that’s only because he’s Chelsea. Thanks to @Violetroselily I now know there are a few players on the US side who are in the Prem and one in the Bundesliga. I had no idea.

I’ll get us started: the US warm up shirts look like a child’s paint splatter. WTF.

Absolutely not. I can barely name 3 of the US players.
Right? Who are these people? I can’t even bring myself to care. Sorry, homeland, but it’s all about England today. (The pundits on Fox - big shock - are so cringe. Embarrassing.)

Tell me about your burger please 🤣
Haha, bbq sauce, avocado, lettuce, no cheese. Mac and cheese on the side.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

maccamacc

VIP Member
View attachment 1762510

A bit late on this as I was mending a sock and watching ARG-MEX. Me, the wife that never was or will be. 😂

And I was just thinking yesterday when I saw Kyle swimming in "Our Three Rehabbing Lions" that we really need to see bae in the pool again. Also wondered who is the best swimmer. I was not particularly impressed with Kyle's breaststroke. 😜
Bae looked like a good swimmer, nice stroke heh heh

• Heart
  • Haha

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
I think you have made the right choice about the Christmas party.

I kept meaning to say this, but I've been a bit absent, and convo had always moved on before I have chance to reply, apologies. I'm never one to be railroaded into things because 'everyone wants you to come/it'll be fine when you get there/you'll regret it if you don't'. There's nothing wrong with not going if that's what is right for you.
Noticed you’ve been abit quieter than normal, is everything okay? Or just work really busy? Or just tell me none of my business it’s honestly fine 😘

Bae hug in case it’s needed

7A6530C1-8F58-4649-8435-D402756B6115.jpeg

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
There’s a lot I liked about that vid. One of my fav things (besides bae looking fit and tasty as hell) was Kalv saying that when he was facing the prospect of surgery, he talked to Kyle about it first. I like that Kyle is the big brother to many of the guys and it partly confirms what I assumed when he was named to the captain’s group: that he’s the one many of them go to for advice. Anyways, that video was a very nice tribute to the club’s medical staff and our boy looked amazing. ❤

• Heart
good god gals I feel absolutely horrendous today. I’ve got the PMS bloat, a stinking sore throat… ear ache. I’m hot then cold. My hair looks like hagrids, I’m tired & 😠 this game being on at 1pm has thrown me off course. It’s only 545 it feels like 9pm😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad

maccamacc

VIP Member
Oh my goodness is baby finally FINALLY going to get his flowers?

2F4B4E64-A87F-4DFF-AF43-A5F338673980.jpeg

Does 2022 WC Bae not manage to get it up anymore? He's a bit young for that kind of fatigue...

I'm pretty sure he just misses Bernardo, Cancelo and Rodri in front of him.
I think Kalvin and Phil need to come in

• Heart
Reactions: 7

mimimithis

VIP Member
I’m back from the beach, hi. Also stumbled across this gem:

A72A036B-878F-4D23-AB46-2BCFB4E2CDE7.jpeg

Can’t wait for the match. What’s everyone having for dinner / lunch /snacks?

• Heart
Reactions: 7