Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lou_claire91

VIP Member
I've got Google Docs and I think that's letting me edit it!

Now I just need to chose some movies to put on tablet just in case in flight entertainment is down.
Perfect!!

You need to cover all bases... I hate when ive done it before and just put all one type of film on their and hated it!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Just Drive

VIP Member
I will do anything for love, but I won't do that.
🤣 Agreed. I will only run if I’m being pursued by an assailant.

@WylieWyles your beach vacation sounds fantastic. Question:
Any ill effects from your bivalent booster? My local CVS doesn’t offer them yet. I’ve had 4 COVID vaccinations, the most recent in May, so as soon as the bivalent is available, I’m getting it.

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
He is such a character! When your niece is around does he hide or is he this animated?

I've just ordered a burger instead, so dull but I am starving.

I'm spent now, going to do some Disney planning as I don't think I can ever write another word ever again.

There's a long road to go yet. 3 more years to cover. Make of that what you will 👀
Generally don't see him for dust when she is around, he just skulks between wardrobes and beds.

Just came at this bit in bold x

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
TYSM! I really am unsure about it in comparison to AON so I read those three chapters back this morning to see what you were referencing and I actually enjoyed them, the tone wasn't as bad as I felt at the time. Your kind words mean so much.

Not impressed I'll be missing the match tomorrow.

View attachment 1574677
It’s so normal to feel that way when you write one book and like ‘love’ the characters, everything else is set to a higher goal than before as you have something to mark it to!! But honestly the tone and the way you write them at that age is spot on … they aren’t meant to be likeable characters as such, they are meant to be real with real emotions and real reactions not carbon copies of ‘what a person should do’ and I think they are both so relatable! And I also love them both like that!! 🥰 it’s setting the scene for later and I think you have done an amazing job! I cannot wait to read the rest!! ❤

he’s just being stroppy, knowing we have all been waiting and chosen when you can’t watch him .. very cheeky

34CADFD3-8167-43FE-AD59-6609973ED40B.jpeg

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
sorry for the longest message in the world 🤣

Honestly we are all our own worst critics … every time I reread my chapters before posting I think of how it doesn’t have that ‘spark’ in places and I get so worried even after posting!
What you have to remember is it’s your book so if you want to clear something up then you can do so (you can write a POV chapter or a flashback) but it’s yours to change or not change however you deem fit!
The doubts you have is because when you read someone else’s who are all drama filled and cliff hangers you can feel like a bit of FOMO for your character as you wished you could hav written that, same as smutty stuff ..I got it when I was reading yours last night thinking how you made this character so relatable unlike Alex and the reader so invested .. like I could read your book without John in it, with just character names as it is THAT good …but we all get like that!
and as for mature, it deals with mature themes and implied sexual nature and I think sometimes that’s better than actually reading It if it fits in the characters narrative and it really does with Mia, she would be joking about it or thinking about it rather than being there!
Take a breather, give yourself a chance to write where you want this to go and if you really aren’t feeling it completely then give yourself a space to add a break in the book and then you won’t feel the pressure…
But in my opinion it’s such a good book and you should be extremely proud ❤
Wonderfully said. ❤

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
I am just jesting ❤ whenever you're ready. God knows I made you all wait long enough.
I'll try to find the time. They deserve being written about.

Oh please, the way to this last chapter was just as fun (if sometimes frustrating) as the chapter itself. ❤

Oh, I did not get it.
My brother (GP) said it was more or less unnecessary since I had COVID (almost certainly omicron) in early-mid August and that would give me essentially the same amount of immunity for about 3 months, so it's better to wait until November to get the bivalent booster. I might still get it in mid October just bc I'm going to be around a lot of people indoors in late Oct and early Nov for my work in elections but it depends on when they have the free flu shot clinic at work, too.

And the beach vacay is only a partial vacay. I have a work conference in the same town for 3 days next week, but since my parents have a place there, I'm staying with them (and the hongry hippo) instead of at the conference hotel with my work team.
Your brother might be right about that. See how you feel, once it's getting towards the end of October.

Oooooh, but still a few days on the beach sounds lovely!

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I actually quite like interviews

I'd much rather be the interviewee than the interviewer
I always tell the interviewees that I am more nervous than them.

Been dragged out by my mum today as I needed to do some boring food shopping anyway … but She’s said we will head into B&M so expect lots of random shopping!!

This is so adorable! You are making me broody!

20220914_111113.jpg

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Sorry!! (Bae tax) 🤍
I can’t get enough of drunk bae…
Think it’s because I’m equally as much of a knob when I’m pissed 🤣

This is my most viewed video ….

Not surprised - it’s delightful

We were worried that @cobette may not be able to find us when she returns from her holiday, but now I think she may not actually want to if we persist with these Chilly pics. 🤣

The true bae, always and forever:
View attachment 1571462

You are an artist. *chef’s kiss* ❤
😍😍

• Heart