John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s just been sat waiting to post that he’s actually training after enjoying his little break after skivving off, annoying everyone …🤣

(how I imagine his ‘injury’ break 🤣)View attachment 1573998

View attachment 1573995View attachment 1573997
That middle one 🥰🥰

Good lovely!

Guys, the next time I spend my days leading up to a holiday writing nonsense instead of getting things in order, please someone knock some sense into me.

Had a mad scramble around for proof of vaccines. I think bae wanted me to stay home with him.
Don’t you just have the app?

Also, I’m off to bed now too! Night beauts!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That middle one 🥰🥰

I do have the app but I had to upload something to a website and the app wouldn't let me screenshot it!

Goodnight lovely!

@mimimithis my head is absolutely FULL of things to write at this very moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Conor has liked Bae’s pic… I’m dead

I do have the app but I had to upload something to a website and the app wouldn't let me screenshot it!

Goodnight lovely!

Can you write on the plane??

Clearly I haven’t gone to bed 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Goodnight lovely!

Mine, too, so I understand that fully! It's a gift, and a bit of a curse, but I'm convinced you'll do it all, and with time to spare.

But after I just posted this chapter, I'm going to take it slow this week, write bits and bops, see where it takes me.

Your and @LurkingAnnie's thoughts on the current chapter posted here this morning made me really, really happy, and feel all soft about it. ❤

That middle one 🥰🥰

Good night, lovely!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Mine, too, so I understand that fully! It's a gift, and a bit of a curse, but I'm convinced you'll do it all, and with time to spare.

But after I just posted this chapter, I'm going to take it slow this week, write bits and bops, see where it takes me.

Your and @LurkingAnnie's thoughts on the current chapter posted here this morning made me really, really happy, and feel all soft about it. ❤

Good night, lovely!!!
I still have to leave you a proper comment which I shall do tomorrow! I've already read it back three times.

I am currently factory resetting a tablet I bought RLF about four years ago and he has not used once. He just asked what I am doing with his tablet. Obviously I did not tell him I'm taking it on holiday to write about John Stones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I still have to leave you a proper comment which I shall do tomorrow! I've already read it back three times.

I am currently factory resetting a tablet I bought RLF about four years ago and he has not used once. He just asked what I am doing with his tablet. Obviously I did not tell him I'm taking it on holiday to write about John Stones.
Please take your time. I just couldn't remember whether I had actually said anything nice about your comments this morning. Exhausted brain is exhausted.

I cannot tell you how much I was fretting about posting this chapter... but I'm really happy about it, although it came out a little differently than I had planned originally. They were supposed to go further, but... 😂

His tablet? Hmmm, I'd tell him exactly what I was planning to do with that tablet of his, if I were you. 😂 But I'm too blunt for my own good, sometimes. What did you tell him?

I've updated my laptop tonight, and I'm still waiting on my phone to finish, before I head to bed. Pray for me there's no emergency at work right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Please take your time. I just couldn't remember whether I had actually said anything nice about your comments this morning. Exhausted brain is exhausted.

I cannot tell you how much I was fretting about posting this chapter... but I'm really happy about it, although it came out a little differently than I had planned originally. They were supposed to go further, but... 😂

His tablet? Hmmm, I'd tell him exactly what I was planning to do with that tablet of his, if I were you. 😂 But I'm too blunt for my own good, sometimes. What did you tell him?

I've updated my laptop tonight, and I'm still waiting on my phone to finish, before I head to bed. Pray for me there's no emergency at work right now.
I told him he's never used it so it's mine now 😂 It's so old I'm not sure if I can get current versions of Office to run on it though so I'm trying to figure it out. I may just have to draft somewhere else.

I would have loved them to go further but Soph's too classy for that and he doesn't have the bottle. I definitely think it was perfect as it was.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I told him he's never used it so it's mine now 😂 It's so old I'm not sure if I can get current versions of Office to run on it though so I'm trying to figure it out. I may just have to draft somewhere else.

I would have loved them to go further but Soph's too classy for that and he doesn't have the bottle. I definitely think it was perfect as it was.
Can you set up a google drive or something to file it all away??

• Heart
Can you set up a google drive or something to file it all away??
I've got Google Docs and I think that's letting me edit it!

Now I just need to chose some movies to put on tablet just in case in flight entertainment is down.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.