John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH MY GOD! It was incredible. I should not have read at work.

Me rn.

View attachment 1571773

I'll comment properly later. You are such an artist! 🥰😍
Omg is it that good??? I’m missing out here

is anyone else experiencing torrential rain 🌧. I’ve just been rooting through my sons clothes to find his big jacket that we haven’t needed all year , for tomorrow 🙈 and now I’m all flustered ! I hate it when the weather suddenly changes like this.It’s a good excuse to go shopping tho as I was looking at my wardrobe and I barely have any winter clothes 🤨

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Not too well, but pushing through it. Figures that I'd get sick on my one weekend off. It'll be fine, eventually.
I had to do tax related things, too, and duck me, German tax laws drive me up the wall.

How was your Sunday?

Will the colonel tell you off for reading at work? Make you look after chickens? 🥺

Just kidding. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was a little odd at first, writing it, but it got better eventually. I hope it reads all right.

I'm going to enjoy writing the next chapter... 🥵
I’m sorry you’re sick. :( What terrible timing. Ugh, tax things.

• Heart
I am just jesting ❤ whenever you're ready. God knows I made you all wait long enough.
I'll try to find the time. They deserve being written about.

Oh please, the way to this last chapter was just as fun (if sometimes frustrating) as the chapter itself. ❤

Oh, I did not get it.
My brother (GP) said it was more or less unnecessary since I had COVID (almost certainly omicron) in early-mid August and that would give me essentially the same amount of immunity for about 3 months, so it's better to wait until November to get the bivalent booster. I might still get it in mid October just bc I'm going to be around a lot of people indoors in late Oct and early Nov for my work in elections but it depends on when they have the free flu shot clinic at work, too.

And the beach vacay is only a partial vacay. I have a work conference in the same town for 3 days next week, but since my parents have a place there, I'm staying with them (and the hongry hippo) instead of at the conference hotel with my work team.
Your brother might be right about that. See how you feel, once it's getting towards the end of October.

Oooooh, but still a few days on the beach sounds lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

is anyone else experiencing torrential rain 🌧. I’ve just been rooting through my sons clothes to find his big jacket that we haven’t needed all year , for tomorrow 🙈 and now I’m all flustered ! I hate it when the weather suddenly changes like this.It’s a good excuse to go shopping tho as I was looking at my wardrobe and I barely have any winter clothes 🤨
Yes the rain is heavy here and it's very dark!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

She might be exaggerating 🥺

Ugh, yes. it keeps changing between sunny streaks and torrential rain, which is good for nature, I hope, because it's been really dry here, but crap for trying to walk anywhere. I'm happy I have my hoodies and hooded jackets to keep me warm, when the temperatures drop so low. Still haven't turned on the heating, though.

Does the jacket still fit your little one?

• Heart
She might be exaggerating 🥺

Ugh, yes. it keeps changing between sunny streaks and torrential rain, which is good for nature, I hope, because it's been really dry here, but crap for trying to walk anywhere. I'm happy I have my hoodies and hooded jackets to keep me warm, when the temperatures drop so low. Still haven't turned on the heating, though.

Does the jacket still fit your little one?
Yep I think It should do! It was a bit big at the start of the year so should be ok. He has about 8 jackets 🙈. All different thickness and some water proof some not.
it’s been really warm today and then this evening raining none stop and really windy And it’s going to rain all day tomorrow too 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh, I did not get it.
My brother (GP) said it was more or less unnecessary since I had COVID (almost certainly omicron) in early-mid August and that would give me essentially the same amount of immunity for about 3 months, so it's better to wait until November to get the bivalent booster. I might still get it in mid October just bc I'm going to be around a lot of people indoors in late Oct and early Nov for my work in elections but it depends on when they have the free flu shot clinic at work, too.

And the beach vacay is only a partial vacay. I have a work conference in the same town for 3 days next week, but since my parents have a place there, I'm staying with them (and the hongry hippo) instead of at the conference hotel with my work team.
Good to know, thank you. I’ll probably wait until early November in advance of winter holiday travels (Glad you’re able to stay somewhere else for a few days. Too much togetherness with work people isn’t fun.

• Heart
I have just started Never Really Over
Omg I feel so shy. Pls remember they are kids so the tone is in keeping with that and it wasn't written by a 12-year-old initially ❤ I'm so self-conscious of it.

Thank you for reading. Enjoy!!

• Heart
I’m sorry you’re sick. :( What terrible timing. Ugh, tax things.
Eh, as long as it isn't COVID, I'm fine with it. It happens. It is terrible timing, though.

Not sure what it's like in the US, but here, governmental bodies and agencies do not communicate with each other, so i have to gather information for property taxes which I get from one agency, to put in another pdf file to then send that to another. It's ridiculous, and they're making the worst fuss about it, too. 😩 And all that, so that I pay them money. 😂

I have just started Never Really Over
Have fun, it's such a great ride, and it'll make you appreciate Bae's journey to where he is now even more. ❤

Omg I feel so shy. Pls remember they are kids so the tone is in keeping with that and it wasn't written by a 12-year-old initially ❤ I'm so self-conscious of it.

Thank you for reading. Enjoy!!
I feel like it was exactly the right tone, they were nothing but teens back then, so dramatic exits and petty fights were supposed to happen. Your story is perfect as it is.

• Heart
Ow because I had my dressing gown on I thought I was ready for bed but I'm not, I still have to do it all. Waaaa

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Me right now. Just went in to my room and saw all of my stuff scattered over the bed needing to be sorted out 😭
This is my favourite trick. I put it on the bed so I'm forced to sort it out before I go to bed, and then I curse past me when it comes to bedtime.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This is my favourite trick. I put it on the bed so I'm forced to sort it out before I go to bed, and then I curse past me when it comes to bedtime.
I have migrated everything to the chair and it will make its way back to the bed in the morning 🥲

I can't believe its Monday again 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.