Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mimimithis

VIP Member
I want to see mickey shaped pancakes!!!

I mean this is definitely the point where I wish we were all exposed so I could follow everyone’s adventures on insta 🤣
I love seeing my friends’ travel adventures on Instagram. Our travel adventures here are such a highlight, too. Love seeing them and hearing people’s stories.

I have so many photographs I could post on my insta, but I always forget on holidays and get too busy afterwards. 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 2

mimimithis

VIP Member
Sorry @mimimithis I’m not going to get chance to read tonight. I’ll let you know tomorrow morning

night all 💙
Sleep well!

It'll still be there tomorrow, take your time.

I realised still need to catch up with Neighbours 1 & 2, and there's Watch the Sun come up, too, as well as Just a Boy, which I have all started, but not finished. 🤦‍♀️

Could I get a bit of time to read all of this? Perhaps work will grant me some time (haha, probably not) 🥺

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Aaaaaah what is this sorcery? I can get out of here at a normal time! 🥺

I want to do it, and then keep forgetting. And then I feel awkward about posting something from a few days ago. 😂

Spoken too soon. Someone scratched my car in the parking lot and ran. 😩
Oh no, is it bad??

• Sad

mimimithis

VIP Member
He is such a character! When your niece is around does he hide or is he this animated?

I've just ordered a burger instead, so dull but I am starving.

I'm spent now, going to do some Disney planning as I don't think I can ever write another word ever again.

There's a long road to go yet. 3 more years to cover. Make of that what you will 👀
I'm craving burger now, too. Damn it.

Well, please do not just break them up for no reason, and we'll (and they'll) be golden. I love that this is the start of something different now, of them growing up together further, not like before.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I was supposed to have my yearly evaluation with my head of department today, but we had to postpone at the last minute due to another meeting we had to have - and there’s so much we need to talk about. I’m so anxious about his assessment of my performance in the last year. 😭
I hate when you psych yourself up for something and it doesn't happen. It just prolongs the agony. Is the new date soon?

I'm sure you've had a fantastic year but I completely get where you are coming from, we are our own worst critics and I also presume the worst too.

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
It's up!

And now I'm going to order myself some breakfast inspired by @lou_claire91
I'm in love. Definitely my favourite chapter of NRO so far!!!!!

Morning. I still have the ghost of a headache but it's not so bleurgh as it was early this morning. Have been trying to sleep it away.
Hey you. I'm glad to hear it isn't as bad as last night anymore. Did you sleep all right? Do you think you found a new rhythm?

Last edited:
  • Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
I do have the app but I had to upload something to a website and the app wouldn't let me screenshot it!

Goodnight lovely!

@mimimithis my head is absolutely FULL of things to write at this very moment.
Mine, too, so I understand that fully! It's a gift, and a bit of a curse, but I'm convinced you'll do it all, and with time to spare.

But after I just posted this chapter, I'm going to take it slow this week, write bits and bops, see where it takes me.

Your and @LurkingAnnie's thoughts on the current chapter posted here this morning made me really, really happy, and feel all soft about it. ❤

That middle one 🥰🥰

Don’t you just have the app?

Also, I’m off to bed now too! Night beauts!!!
Good night, lovely!!!

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
This is my week.

I've been sleeping more as the week's gone on, but it feels like a stretch to call this a rhythm.

View attachment 1570539

It's a real stinker.

Not sure what kind of headache it is, it hasn't presented like one of my thankfully rare migraines - no visual weirdness, only a little nausea.

Just like a band of pressure around my head, like a hat of pain, especially across my (watery) eyes and temples and the back, at the base of my skull. Tension headache probably, although I'm not sure why that would wake me up and I don't feel more stressed than usual.

Mostly just the ghost of it now, though, so hopefully that's the end of it.
It still sounds like a sort of migraine, not every migraine comes with an aura, and people can switch between them (aura vs no aura) quite a lot. Tension headaches aren't just due to stress, it's also posture, soreness/stiffness of neck and shoulder muscles, long travels... I hope you can take today to relax and feel better. ❤

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Heyyyyyy! There you are! How are you?
Not too well, but pushing through it. Figures that I'd get sick on my one weekend off. It'll be fine, eventually.
I had to do tax related things, too, and fuck me, German tax laws drive me up the wall.

How was your Sunday?

OH MY GOD! It was incredible. I should not have read at work.

Me rn.

View attachment 1571773

I'll comment properly later. You are such an artist! 🥰😍
Will the colonel tell you off for reading at work? Make you look after chickens? 🥺

Just kidding. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was a little odd at first, writing it, but it got better eventually. I hope it reads all right.

I'm going to enjoy writing the next chapter... 🥵

• Heart