John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So exciting!!! ❤

Yes, they are both still present.

I am such a homebody I am getting all emosh because I am going to miss you guys and the big stupid boy so much.
You'll be around, just a few hours later than you might be used to. Will miss you loads, tho. ❤

I found sex life on Netflix. Going to start it now. I’ve got period pains how much ice cream is acceptable to eat

This is something I would do.

Oh my God, I just read that you found YOUR sex life on Netflix... I think I might need sleep.

As for the ice cream? All of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
There is an absolutely massive willy shot in sex life
I think you got a full frontal of it on gogglebox one week! Is the series worth watching?

Yes, they are both still present.

I am such a homebody I am getting all emosh because I am going to miss you guys and the big stupid boy so much.
Please give us updates on what you are doing 🤞

All of it? LO is currently rolling around his bed hiccuping. RLF works late on Tuesdays. I just want to go for a nice long dog walk and then have a bath.
Bless him I hate getting hiccups

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh hun, I just want to wrap you in a blanket right now, and make sure you're comfy and cozy. ❤

I've been suffering from endometriosis for a few years, too, after having to stop taking oral contraceptives for vital health reasons. The only kind of "cure": Oral contraceptives. 😭
Thank you, you're so lovely. ❤ Wishing all possible comfiness and cosiness for you too.

The only time I was ever on the pill I bled so badly my doctor thought I might have needed a blood transfusion. So it's definitely not the cure for my period horrors 😣

Aw sending lots of love.. I hate feeling fragile. Can you wear some office wear that is comfy? Do you like dresses ? I actually hate being at work and being on. We women should really get sick pay when we’re on. I’m gonna write to the new prime minister
Luckily my office wear is very casual, thankfully my pencil skirt days are long over. But usually I wear jeans and they tend to be diggy in when I'm bloated. Wore a slouchy jumper dress today which has been pretty comfy 👍 but I need to work out what to wear for the rest of the week.

@Gossgossgoss9888 Did your office crush help to make your day any better?
A little bit. Some mild teasing and general good vibes.

When I ask him for help we sit and have a chat and I always come away from it feeling like I found the way to the solution on my own with his little bit of extra information, or like we've collaboratively decided on what to do. Quite apart from my little crush, this is a very nice work dynamic.

@cobette I'm so excited for your trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Is this new? I don't think I've seen it before?

I'm sure I've seen this before. Happy to see it again though 🥰

A few weeks ago we had a Heavy Session. Like, full on, I'm sobbing and dissociating and baring my soul.

Since then we've gone a little lighter, treading carefully and focusing more on practical or less traumatic things, so as not to send me entirely mental by diving headfirst over and over into the painful things.

Then today what started as a chat about work and general functioning became a great big weeping session about feelings I can hardly put into words. 😢

She says I need to take care of myself tonight so I'm going to have tea and put my feet up and ogle bae and hang out with you lovely lot 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you, you're so lovely. ❤ Wishing all possible comfiness and cosiness for you too.

The only time I was ever on the pill I bled so badly my doctor thought I might have needed a blood transfusion. So it's definitely not the cure for my period horrors 😣

Luckily my office wear is very casual, thankfully my pencil skirt days are long over. But usually I wear jeans and they tend to be diggy in when I'm bloated. Wore a slouchy jumper dress today which has been pretty comfy 👍 but I need to work out what to wear for the rest of the week.

When I ask him for help we sit and have a chat and I always come away from it feeling like I found the way to the solution on my own with his little bit of extra information, or like we've collaboratively decided on what to do. Quite apart from my little crush, this is a very nice work dynamic.

A few weeks ago we had a Heavy Session. Like, full on, I'm sobbing and dissociating and baring my soul.

Since then we've gone a little lighter, treading carefully and focusing more on practical or less traumatic things, so as not to send me entirely mental by diving headfirst over and over into the painful things.

Then today what started as a chat about work and general functioning became a great big weeping session about feelings I can hardly put into words. 😢

She says I need to take care of myself tonight so I'm going to have tea and put my feet up and ogle bae and hang out with you lovely lot 😍
Definitely take her advice and look after yourself tonight, what's for tea?

I bought things to make burgers, as if I was going to have the drive to cook, I've sent RLF to the tip and asked him to pick something up on the way home.

• Heart
I think you got a full frontal of it on gogglebox one week! Is the series worth watching?

Please give us updates on what you are doing 🤞

Bless him I hate getting hiccups
I mean.. it has pretty terrible serious reviews, but if you want to watch 9 episodes of sex with two objectively attractive individuals, then yeah it's worth a watch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Yay, girls night!

• Heart

imago1012508552h.jpg

Contraceptives can be the worst. I hope your horrors will ease up during the night, or tomorrow.

Casual wear is so good. I never love wearing comfy, worn-in scrubs more than when I'm on. Best feeling ever.

Your office Bae sounds amazing. Also like a proper work partner, which is just the best thing to have.

I'm so happy to hear that your therapy is not all doom and gloom reprocessing, but that you and your therapist take turns to talk about other things, too. I feel like taking it easy and taking care of yourself is such an underrated advice. So happy to have you here with us.

• Heart
Definitely take her advice and look after yourself tonight, what's for tea?

I bought things to make burgers, as if I was going to have the drive to cook, I've sent RLF to the tip and asked him to pick something up on the way home.
Salmon and veg and coconut rice.

And I'm a little cold so will even put the heating on, which is obvs one of life's great luxuries these days.

• Heart

Were the best team to hang out with. Hope you’re doing ok lovely x

• Heart
Salmon and veg and coconut rice.

And I'm a little cold so will even put the heating on, which is obvs one of life's great luxuries these days.
Sound delicious!

I have been so busy today mixed the November TV fixtures being announced.

Brentford on telly so off to get myself a Fulham ticket. @lou_claire91 you're going to that one aren't you?!

• Heart
Sound delicious!

I have been so busy today mixed the November TV fixtures being announced.

Brentford on telly so off to get myself a Fulham ticket. @lou_claire91 you're going to that one aren't you?!
Do you worry about the weather and travel come November?? My dad hates driving between novemberish and march down to the match so I go high and dry

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.