John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you…

i feel like I haven’t been clear about something in it, because it’s only Mia’s side of the story, so maybe just doubting it at the minute. And I know everyone writes differently and it is just meant to be fluffy rather than intense, but still feel like it’s a bit… meh
just realised I put it as mature too, which it clearly isn’t… and I don’t know if I’ve got it in me to make it 🤣

Love you 😢
But isn’t part of the fun to have an unreliable narrator? It’s Mia in your case, it’s John in mine - and yes, it’s a bit one-sided and/or flawed, but it’s fun seeing people from someone’s point of view and find out their motives along with the narrating character. Don’t stress yourself, hun, see how you feel. ❤❤❤❤

How’s your day so far?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
But isn’t part of the fun to have an unreliable narrator? It’s Mia in your case, it’s John in mine - and yes, it’s a bit one-sided and/or flawed, but it’s fun seeing people from someone’s point of view and find out their motives along with the narrating character. Don’t stress yourself, hun, see how you feel. ❤❤❤❤

How’s your day so far?
All ok here… still waiting to see if we can have Monday off… no communications yet 🙄
How’s your day been

What’s everyone having for lunch?

• Heart
All ok here… still waiting to see if we can have Monday off… no communications yet 🙄
How’s your day been

I'm going to try and work through lunch, so much to do 😭

Had a cute NRO idea on way to work and now want to write even though Word is now closed.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
sorry for the longest message in the world 🤣

Honestly we are all our own worst critics … every time I reread my chapters before posting I think of how it doesn’t have that ‘spark’ in places and I get so worried even after posting!
What you have to remember is it’s your book so if you want to clear something up then you can do so (you can write a POV chapter or a flashback) but it’s yours to change or not change however you deem fit!
The doubts you have is because when you read someone else’s who are all drama filled and cliff hangers you can feel like a bit of FOMO for your character as you wished you could hav written that, same as smutty stuff ..I got it when I was reading yours last night thinking how you made this character so relatable unlike Alex and the reader so invested .. like I could read your book without John in it, with just character names as it is THAT good …but we all get like that!
and as for mature, it deals with mature themes and implied sexual nature and I think sometimes that’s better than actually reading It if it fits in the characters narrative and it really does with Mia, she would be joking about it or thinking about it rather than being there!
Take a breather, give yourself a chance to write where you want this to go and if you really aren’t feeling it completely then give yourself a space to add a break in the book and then you won’t feel the pressure…
But in my opinion it’s such a good book and you should be extremely proud ❤
Wonderfully said. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm going to try and work through lunch, so much to do 😭

Had a cute NRO idea on way to work and now want to write even though Word is now closed.
😢 is today your last day?

taking the edge off with the wine gums 🤣
CCB85ABB-ABA0-4614-86C8-F11897A8A295.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That was fast!

Glad he went in ok. How are you feeling? When I used to babysit and I'd dropped the little one off when she started playgroup I was like 'wtf do I do now!?'

I can't stress how much I enjoyed it without sounding entirely inappropriate 💦💦💦
Oh my, I had completely forgotten about the back to school / pre-school date. I hope all our mamas are doing well!!! ❤

I’m glad

You’re team neither 🤣 youre annoyed with John because of what he said, but huffed with Mia because she’s being open minded 🤣
I’m an annoyed, huffy cookie, apparently. 😂😂😂 Btw, I’m not huffy with Mia for being open-minded, I’m huffy with her, be Ayse she doesn’t even want to try to see it from his perspective, she just assumes something and runs with it. What he did and said was shorty beyond words, but they’ve basically experienced the same things, just on different sides of the table. It’s beautiful, but frustrating to read, because I just want them to stand there for a second and not let their I’ll feelings get the best of them.

I’m mostly team you, though, and loving what you post for us. 😘

How’s your day been

Fingers crossed you’ll get Monday off.

As you might have gathered from the way I’ve been replying to - and digging up - age-old comments, it’s been a busy Monday so far, but not too stressful, thankfully. I’m on call from tonight on till next Monday, so we’ll see how that goes.

I had baked chicken and rice and a cucumber salad. Your salad looked yummy, including the wine gums!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.