John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you…
Feel a bit down about it at the min. Think I’ll give it a break for now

you’ll be waiting a while
Honestly it’s so beautifully written (as you can see from my many many comments, 🤣) and it is very authentic, it probably feels more real than many books I’ve read, you have a talent but I can completely understand sometimes the need to take a break from it because if you aren’t feeling it then it won’t flow the way you want it to (I’m doing that with one of my Wattpad books atm) but honestly it had me hooked for hours last night!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Honestly it’s so beautifully written (as you can see from my many many comments, 🤣) and it is very authentic, it probably feels more real than many books I’ve read, you have a talent but I can completely understand sometimes the need to take a break from it because if you aren’t feeling it then it won’t flow the way you want it to (I’m doing that with one of my Wattpad books atm) but honestly it had me hooked for hours last night!! ❤
Isn't she so witty!? It's like a book rather than a fic and I can completely see it as a movie. (When the Sun Comes Up too, such beautiful imagery)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He ran in and didn't look back 🥲

Got to chapter 8 last night of NRO. I have to be so productive today but I so want to carry on reading!
That was fast!

Glad he went in ok. How are you feeling? When I used to babysit and I'd dropped the little one off when she started playgroup I was like 'wtf do I do now!?'

I’d like to say I’m sorry, but I’m kinda not? 😙 I hope you enjoyed. ❤❤❤
I can't stress how much I enjoyed it without sounding entirely inappropriate 💦💦💦

• Heart
Isn't she so witty!? It's like a book rather than a fic and I can completely see it as a movie. (When the Sun Comes Up too, such beautiful imagery)
Yeah that’s exactly it, there were so many bits I wanted to quote when commenting that were just so funny! I had said in one of many comments last night (🤣) it’s like an older Louise Rennison book, like a grown ups version and I loved them when I was younger so I could honestly read it for hours (which is what I did last night) … it’s setting the scene and feeling that character immediately and it’s done so beautifully!!

thank you 🤍

• Heart
Have just made a tit of myself singing 'It's the final countdown' at the top of my lungs not realising RLF was on a work call.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you…

i feel like I haven’t been clear about something in it, because it’s only Mia’s side of the story, so maybe just doubting it at the minute. And I know everyone writes differently and it is just meant to be fluffy rather than intense, but still feel like it’s a bit… meh
just realised I put it as mature too, which it clearly isn’t… and I don’t know if I’ve got it in me to make it 🤣

Love you 😢

• Heart
Thank you…

i feel like I haven’t been clear about something in it, because it’s only Mia’s side of the story, so maybe just doubting it at the minute. And I know everyone writes differently and it is just meant to be fluffy rather than intense, but still feel like it’s a bit… meh
just realised I put it as mature too, which it clearly isn’t… and I don’t know if I’ve got it in me to make it 🤣

Love you 😢
sorry for the longest message in the world 🤣

Honestly we are all our own worst critics … every time I reread my chapters before posting I think of how it doesn’t have that ‘spark’ in places and I get so worried even after posting!
What you have to remember is it’s your book so if you want to clear something up then you can do so (you can write a POV chapter or a flashback) but it’s yours to change or not change however you deem fit!
The doubts you have is because when you read someone else’s who are all drama filled and cliff hangers you can feel like a bit of FOMO for your character as you wished you could hav written that, same as smutty stuff ..I got it when I was reading yours last night thinking how you made this character so relatable unlike Alex and the reader so invested .. like I could read your book without John in it, with just character names as it is THAT good …but we all get like that!
and as for mature, it deals with mature themes and implied sexual nature and I think sometimes that’s better than actually reading It if it fits in the characters narrative and it really does with Mia, she would be joking about it or thinking about it rather than being there!
Take a breather, give yourself a chance to write where you want this to go and if you really aren’t feeling it completely then give yourself a space to add a break in the book and then you won’t feel the pressure…
But in my opinion it’s such a good book and you should be extremely proud ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
sorry for the longest message in the world 🤣

Honestly we are all our own worst critics … every time I reread my chapters before posting I think of how it doesn’t have that ‘spark’ in places and I get so worried even after posting!
What you have to remember is it’s your book so if you want to clear something up then you can do so (you can write a POV chapter or a flashback) but it’s yours to change or not change however you deem fit!
The doubts you have is because when you read someone else’s who are all drama filled and cliff hangers you can feel like a bit of FOMO for your character as you wished you could hav written that, same as smutty stuff ..I got it when I was reading yours last night thinking how you made this character so relatable unlike Alex and the reader so invested .. like I could read your book without John in it, with just character names as it is THAT good …but we all get like that!
and as for mature, it deals with mature themes and implied sexual nature and I think sometimes that’s better than actually reading It if it fits in the characters narrative and it really does with Mia, she would be joking about it or thinking about it rather than being there!
Take a breather, give yourself a chance to write where you want this to go and if you really aren’t feeling it completely then give yourself a space to add a break in the book and then you won’t feel the pressure…
But in my opinion it’s such a good book and you should be extremely proud ❤
❤❤❤ you are amazing

• Heart
Hope work goes quickly for you!

Same!

Anything nice planned?

Is it not just!? 🔥 They hadn't even kissed before I was totally destroyed. Outstanding.

Also @lou_claire91 just WOW

Good luck today sweets! We shall soldier through together.

This is a huge day! Good luck to you and Mini Me

@Violetroselily how you feeling?

@Just Drive how has your weekend been?

Could he be more gorgeous!?
I haven’t had chance to comment on it yet - but it was so intense!
Loved it

Also, @lou_claire91 I’ve woken up to a lot of comments 🤣 thank you 🥰
View attachment 1572499
Hope the wait was worth it, I’ve been teasing you about things for long enough. ❤

Thank you…
Feel a bit down about it at the min. Think I’ll give it a break for now

you’ll be waiting a while
If you aren’t feeling it at the moment, let it rest, read something else. Write something else, maybe. And then revisit, see how you feel.

I love your writing, and the little world you’ve created, and even if I’m not team Mia right now, I want to know how it’ll go on. ❤❤❤

This. So much. I’m always happy to see a new chapter, have a laugh at the dating disaster and be happily reading along.

• Heart
Thanks guys.

Maybe I need to review it, see if I can make it clearer and maybe go from there. The next 3 or so chapters are done, which is why the last few were posted in quick succession - and they’re only small anyway… but yeah, I duno. Just feel like 😞 about it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hope the wait was worth it, I’ve been teasing you about things for long enough. ❤

If you aren’t feeling it at the moment, let it rest, read something else. Write something else, maybe. And then revisit, see how you feel.

I love your writing, and the little world you’ve created, and even if I’m not team Mia right now, I want to know how it’ll go on. ❤❤❤

This. So much. I’m always happy to see a new chapter, have a laugh at the dating disaster and be happily reading along.
You’re team neither 🤣 youre annoyed with John because of what he said, but huffed with Mia because she’s being open minded 🤣

• Haha
You’re team neither 🤣 youre annoyed with John because of what he said, but huffed with Mia because she’s being open minded 🤣
She's a tough cookie, not a squeaking one, I wouldn't want to piss her off.

City 150 (1).jpg

Baby is concerned over the whereabouts of is OG @Violetroselily

He (and I) are lost without her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That was fast!

Glad he went in ok. How are you feeling? When I used to babysit and I'd dropped the little one off when she started playgroup I was like 'wtf do I do now!?'
I feel OK! He went to a few sessions over the summer so it was familiar today, which helped. I think I will take the pup when I pick him up later.

Now I am working. I have to get 7 hours work done in 6 hours, so I can pick him up. I don't really want to have to start again after bedtime but may have to.

• Heart
I feel OK! He went to a few sessions over the summer so it was familiar today, which helped. I think I will take the pup when I pick him up later.

Now I am working. I have to get 7 hours work done in 6 hours, so I can pick him up. I don't really want to have to start again after bedtime but may have to.
Is your work trip from this weekend getting rescheduled?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thanks guys.

Maybe I need to review it, see if I can make it clearer and maybe go from there. The next 3 or so chapters are done, which is why the last few were posted in quick succession - and they’re only small anyway… but yeah, I duno. Just feel like 😞 about it
I think everything in your story was so clear … I think people will read into it there own way however you write it!! ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.