John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No not today 😂😂😂.

I’m watching Sex / Life again .. Billie really is crazy. Her husband is lovely. Sure he is shite in bed but I’m sure If she paid attention to him they could spice it up 🙈. I hate Brad. Why js she obsessing over him just cos he’s good in bed 😑

How old is your LO
He’s almost 19 months!! He literally loves his bed and has only just gotten up 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Have a safe flight @cobette I hope you feel inspired to write for the whole 9 hours….

Definitely not Wanking Wednesday for me.
I have a job interview today and I’m shitting my pants! It’s a promotion that I know I can do but I’m a bag of nerves at interviews and usually fall at this hurdle! Need Bae to give me some inspiration (or sweep me off my feet and make me a WAG so I never have to work again?)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Have a safe flight @cobette I hope you feel inspired to write for the whole 9 hours….

I have a job interview today and I’m shitting my pants! It’s a promotion that I know I can do but I’m a bag of nerves at interviews and usually fall at this hurdle! Need Bae to give me some inspiration (or sweep me off my feet and make me a WAG so I never have to work again?)
Good luck!!! Holibae offers you all the luck!

81BB6B0E-26EE-4B6E-836C-ACB4A1B9BFB7.jpeg

I feel you though

the worst has happened, my line manager has just got a promotion today and it’s expected that I go for their old job. They haven’t put the job out yet and I’m already an anxious mess

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Good luck ❤ is there anything in particular you don't like about them?

• Heart

Thank you! I am now Tattling from the sky.
Good luck today! Make notes of the things you want to say and remember to fake it until you make it. Pretend your confident even if you aren't.

View attachment 1577264

I feel you though

the worst has happened, my line manager has just got a promotion today and it’s expected that I go for their old job. They haven’t put the job out yet and I’m already an anxious mess
Do you want to go for it or do you just feel obliged?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you and send you the good vibes for your interview! You’ll rock this!

• Heart
Been dragged out by my mum today as I needed to do some boring food shopping anyway … but She’s said we will head into B&M so expect lots of random shopping!!

B1521E71-8DE2-4AB4-94A8-8568747A40F0.jpeg

We are matching trainers today 😍
953272CF-6D5A-4C86-8B3C-D730E5462176.jpeg

5548FAD0-C547-4EA1-9467-42509F2135E3.jpeg

• Heart
I actually quite like interviews

I'd much rather be the interviewee than the interviewer
Oh my gosh! How is that even possible?
I get soooo nervous! Everyone around me is saying I’ll be fine and is so supportive but I just panic. Do you not think it’s similar to a first date? Anxiety levels=a gazillion!

@LurkingAnnie Do you want to go for it?

• Heart
I actually quite like interviews

I'd much rather be the interviewee than the interviewer
I always tell the interviewees that I am more nervous than them.

Been dragged out by my mum today as I needed to do some boring food shopping anyway … but She’s said we will head into B&M so expect lots of random shopping!!

This is so adorable! You are making me broody!

20220914_111113.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you! I am now Tattling from the sky.
Good luck today! Make notes of the things you want to say and remember to fake it until you make it. Pretend your confident even if you aren't.

Do you want to go for it or do you just feel obliged?
It would mean I wouldn’t be clinical, which is what I love, and it would mean I’d have 11 people to line manage, as well as site to run, but I think I could implement the changes that I think would make the department better

• Heart
It would mean I wouldn’t be clinical, which is what I love, and it would mean I’d have 11 people to line manage, as well as site to run, but I think I could implement the changes that I think would make the department better
I think if you think that then you should absolutely go for it. The worst that can happen is you continue in a job you're happy with x

• Heart
Sounds like quite a substantial change. Can you speak to your boss about it and see what they think?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

View attachment 1577264

I feel you though

Buuuut that’s so good, too? Or not? It’d be a promotion for you, too. I’d say go for it, you’re more than qualified. ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Oh my gosh! How is that even possible?
I get soooo nervous! Everyone around me is saying I’ll be fine and is so supportive but I just panic. Do you not think it’s similar to a first date? Anxiety levels=a gazillion!

@LurkingAnnie Do you want to go for it?
I think because I tend to just go in to them no holds barred, and a "what's the worst thay can happen?" approach. Takes the nerves away

Is it internal or external?

• Heart
I was supposed to have my yearly evaluation with my head of department today, but we had to postpone at the last minute due to another meeting we had to have - and there’s so much we need to talk about. I’m so anxious about his assessment of my performance in the last year. 😭

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.