Joe Wicks - The Body Coach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So pleased people voted for him to have a dip in the North Sea in November. Jack ass!

Reactions: 4
I used to love him but since wean in 15 he acts like the only person in the world to wean. When I weaned my now almost 3 year old she would eat anything and everything. Such a good eater you name it she ate it. Would always give variety etc. Then when she turned 2 it all changed. She’s now not what I call “really fussy” but she definitely eats a lot less variety than she used to because they get a personality and realise they have a choice in what they eat! This will for sure happen to indie at some point

Reactions: 14
I used to love him but since wean in 15 he acts like the only person in the world to wean. When I weaned my now almost 3 year old she would eat anything and everything. Such a good eater you name it she ate it. Would always give variety etc. Then when she turned 2 it all changed. She’s now not what I call “really fussy” but she definitely eats a lot less variety than she used to because they get a personality and realise they have a choice in what they eat! This will for sure happen to indie at some point
Cant wait for her to do it. Hahah.

Same, my daughters were both weaned in homemade purées and meals and I tried really hard to be giving a diverse and balanced meal but guess what, they became toddlers and wanted beige. But then he wouldn’t know that because despite only having one single one year old he doles out the advice like an expert. Knob. Just bog off and let Annabel Karmel do her thing

Reactions: 10
Isn`t he the guy who`s making the most of being "besties" with nadia sawalhas` (Off the telly ) hubby??
I think it's the other way around tbh
Mark is the one making the most of Joe. Constantly going on about him in their Vlogs now a days.

Reactions: 2
I think it's the other way around tbh
Mark is the one making the most of Joe. Constantly going on about him in their Vlogs now a days.
You`re probably right.I used to like watching their vlogs ,but it has become all about the "message from Joe" now.Mind ,it can`t be doing him any harm ,with extra media coverage.

I've just looked at his Instagram for the first time. Why does he shout like a child? So annoying.

Reactions: 7
He's not a trained nutritionist or personal trainer. He's just another instagram expert who has marketed himself well (by stealing people's pictures, like mine, while he was gaining fame). I mean, he was still bloody working in wilkos when he stole my pictures!!! Total fraud!

As for having a chilled baby who will eat anything. Yes, I did too.... Then said baby grew up, knew what they wanted and became less chilled and ate less of what was offered. Stop being such a braggy idiot because for those of us who have been there before you, we know you're spouting on rubbish.
And for those of us who know you.... Or the old you.... We just laugh! Fake fraud, keep pretending!

Reactions: 12
Did anyone watch him when he was first starting out with all the quick meals? So much packaged food, micro rice, burgers etc- think he’s forgotten where he started!

He's posting stories about busy mums. Ummm what does he know about being a busy mum?! I've no problem with qualified people who want to help give advice and motivation to pregnant women and 'busy' mums, but I don't need him mansplaining it all to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He's posting stories about busy mums. Ummm what does he know about being a busy mum?! I've no problem with qualified people who want to help give advice and motivation to pregnant women and 'busy' mums, but I don't need him mansplaining it all to me.
He’s an expert in it after one child, don’t you know 🙄

Reactions: 6
Every time I think Tattle has filled my boots with everything I could desire - I stumble across another gem of a thread, discussing another absolute parsnip who I cannot stand 🤣🤣🤣 This place will never get old

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I do think he’s probably right re exercising in front of Indie modelling good behaviour for her.

I do really hope that she goes through a fussy with food phase at some point though!

He’s on This Morning now. Proper messiah complex going on, he’s even morphing in to a Jesus lookalike 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.