Joe Wicks - The Body Coach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Indie prob ate the bread for the ducks as she was starving and doesnt get any bloody snacks....

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The way indie eats gives me anxiety, that poor child cant shove it in her mouth quick enough.

Reactions: 4
Just seen the story....if that isn’t her trying to tell them something I don’t know what is?! And that bread was probably stale....poor thing just give her a snack

Reactions: 2
My god can he STOP posting about how exhausted he is and how he’s exercising anyway and pushing through. I can’t get over how surprised he is that he’s tired when he has a toddler and a newborn.. Jesus

Reactions: 11
My god can he STOP posting about how exhausted he is and how he’s exercising anyway and pushing through. I can’t get over how surprised he is that he’s tired when he has a toddler and a newborn.. Jesus
Really irritating - and if you were his wife, even more irritating. I can’t imagine she’s setting her alarm an hour earlier and exercising through the exhaustion. He’s such a bellend, his words are damaging, it’s ok to rest and be tired sometimes especially if you have a newborn, it’s your body’s way of saying slow down. He’s obsessive and it’s unhealthy but he twists it round to make it sound like he’s a hero and we’re all lazy twats cos we’re not doing it.

Reactions: 9
Yes Indie! You enjoy those carbs 😂 It’s her revenge for him refusing her toast with that bean chilli the other week

Reactions: 10
I wonder what happens when the grandparents look after Indie and it's runs into meal times, because my lot would give my kids a Mcdonalds or something, and a tit load of sweets and any other crap food they could find 🤣

Reactions: 8
This makes me want to cry. This mum needs to follow Steph Douglas (don’t buy her flowers) and take her advice that naps save lives. This mum should absolutely be having a nap before she collects the other one from school not feeling pressure from this knobhead to exercise.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Really irritating - and if you were his wife, even more irritating. I can’t imagine she’s setting her alarm an hour earlier and exercising through the exhaustion. He’s such a bellend, his words are damaging, it’s ok to rest and be tired sometimes especially if you have a newborn, it’s your body’s way of saying slow down. He’s obsessive and it’s unhealthy but he twists it round to make it sound like he’s a hero and we’re all lazy twats cos we’re not doing it.
The more you analyse his stories the more obsessive you realise he is. So worrying that he’s seen as a role model for parents and his own children.

Reactions: 2
This makes me want to cry. This mum needs to follow Steph Douglas (don’t buy her flowers) and take her advice that naps save lives. This mum should absolutely be having a nap before she collects the other one from school not feeling pressure from this knobhead to exercise.
That’s not right at all!! It makes me mad actually, he shouldn’t be encouraging people to push through exhaustion and work out. There’s a difference to being ‘lazy’ and exhausted from having a baby that doesn’t sleep. Poor woman should be having a nap, if she wants to exercise take baby for a walk in the pram, fresh air..much better for your mental health (y)

Reactions: 7
His stories basically say having a newborn baby and saying you're tired is not an excuse. Yes a lot of people could find time to exercise if they managed their spare time better (me included), but new parents shouldn't worry about it so much or be made to feel bad. A lot of new mums aren't physically well enough to exercise that long after giving birth. Plus he's probably got a cleaner and gardener etc. He can also be flexible with his working ours too, my husband went back to working 40 hours a week when our daughter was 2 weeks old so we definitely struggled to find time. He's so annoying.

Reactions: 11
His stories basically say having a newborn baby and saying you're tired is not an excuse. Yes a lot of people could find time to exercise if they managed their spare time better (me included), but new parents shouldn't worry about it so much or be made to feel bad. A lot of new mums aren't physically well enough to exercise that long after giving birth. Plus he's probably got a cleaner and gardener etc. He can also be flexible with his working ours too, my husband went back to working 40 hours a week when our daughter was 2 weeks old so we definitely struggled to find time. He's so annoying.
Didn’t he say he slept downstairs the other night because the baby kept waking him....so he’s not doing the night feeds, he can escape downstairs....that poor woman can’t!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.