Joe Wicks - The Body Coach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both had a roast, why not just make up a little plate for her from their plates Instead ordering a bleeping lentil salad šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 11
My 3rd ate everything and anything when weaning, curries, veg, stews the lot, she turned 2 and became incredibly fussy, she's now 5 and tube fed because of her restricted diet so šŸ¤· I also run half marathons but my 12 and 16 year olds won't even run up the stairs, let alone do any exercise šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I used to really love the body coach, had all his books but hes really started to grate on me since he became a Dad. When you've had a couple more kids pal then come back to me with your know it all attitude! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Oh duck off joe. I imagine there was a tomato pasta on the menu like there always is, what's wrong with that?
Totally. No doubt itā€™s a decent place to eat, decent places normally have decent kids menus too with healthier options with veg but then that wouldnā€™t fit with the agenda would it...

Reactions: 2
My youngest is only a few months younger than Indie so initially I found his wean in 15 really helpful - until I realised that pretty much everything he made just has lashings of paprika in and tastes the same no matter what other ingredients you add. I was able to reproduce pretty much all of his recipes as long as I had a paprika and eggs in which becomes boring pretty quickly even for me so god knows what my son thought. In the end I stopped making frittatas and lentil curries and gave my son fish fingers mash and beans with (shock) ketchup which he loves.

On another occasion I popped into John Lewis for a coffee with a friend and my little boy and decided to try sharing a meal with him (as Joe Wicks) had lead me to believe that it was the best thing to do. More fool me. I wasted Ā£6 on a slice of goats cheese quiche and some mash, and then another Ā£3 on a baby meal deal that I shouldā€™ve just bought in the first place because my son hated it. Admittedly goats cheese probably wasnā€™t the best thing to try him with, but I was so mad at myself for getting so sucked into the wean in 15 insta. He is so smug itā€™s unreal

Reactions: 6
My youngest is only a few months younger than Indie so initially I found his wean in 15 really helpful - until I realised that pretty much everything he made just has lashings of paprika in and tastes the same no matter what other ingredients you add. I was able to reproduce pretty much all of his recipes as long as I had a paprika and eggs in which becomes boring pretty quickly even for me so god knows what my son thought. In the end I stopped making frittatas and lentil curries and gave my son fish fingers mash and beans with (shock) ketchup which he loves.

On another occasion I popped into John Lewis for a coffee with a friend and my little boy and decided to try sharing a meal with him (as Joe Wicks) had lead me to believe that it was the best thing to do. More fool me. I wasted Ā£6 on a slice of goats cheese quiche and some mash, and then another Ā£3 on a baby meal deal that I shouldā€™ve just bought in the first place because my son hated it. Admittedly goats cheese probably wasnā€™t the best thing to try him with, but I was so mad at myself for getting so sucked into the wean in 15 insta. He is so smug itā€™s unreal
I don't have children but I agree it is so easy to get sucked in by influencers even especially in terms of.food things, I've done t myself. They really need to have a crackdown on unqualified people online being able to just spout ridiculousness

Reactions: 5
Oh, this is really disappointing. I bought his three month programme for Ā£79 when he had an offer on. Havenā€™t got started yet but itā€™s sad to see that heā€™s been stealing photos from people on the internet. It was some of those photos that inspired me to get started!

Reactions: 3
This is the thread I needed!

I have a baby the same age as Indie and I really donā€™t think he actually has a grip on reality. He just got lucky with a very chilled baby and itā€™s great that they get to do all the things they do, but he needs to realise that the vast majority of people donā€™t have the time/energy/resources to. He seems to think itā€™s all completely reasonable to go away for 3 months of the year to expensive destinations!!

Also - he posted a pregnancy workout video with Rosie today, all the comments were just like ā€œshe looks so amazingā€ ā€œI canā€™t believe she looks that good pregnantā€ etc etc ...

Well yeah when you donā€™t have to go to work, have ā€œmini retirementsā€ (ugh), probably have a cleaner, and all the time in the day to work out, you would look good!

Reactions: 14
This is the thread I needed!

I have a baby the same age as Indie and I really donā€™t think he actually has a grip on reality. He just got lucky with a very chilled baby and itā€™s great that they get to do all the things they do, but he needs to realise that the vast majority of people donā€™t have the time/energy/resources to. He seems to think itā€™s all completely reasonable to go away for 3 months of the year to expensive destinations!!

Also - he posted a pregnancy workout video with Rosie today, all the comments were just like ā€œshe looks so amazingā€ ā€œI canā€™t believe she looks that good pregnantā€ etc etc ...

Well yeah when you donā€™t have to go to work, have ā€œmini retirementsā€ (ugh), probably have a cleaner, and all the time in the day to work out, you would look good!
She landed on her feet when she met him. Makes a change for the world to see her with her Clothes on.

• Haha
I do wonder about how much of this only eating home cooked food/making his kid do the same is actually genuine. Surely no one can be that in it 24/7? I say that as someone who has been dating a PT for 18 months šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I do wonder about how much of this only eating home cooked food/making his kid do the same is actually genuine. Surely no one can be that in it 24/7? I say that as someone who has been dating a PT for 18 months šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s the constant performing he makes her do that gets me ā€œDo the funny face Indie, do the funny face, do the funny faceā€. Sheā€™s not a performing seal!! šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.