Joe Wicks - The Body Coach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there already a thread for him? I did look but couldn’t see one....

Don’t get me wrong, I actually really really like the bloke, he’s got a great attitude to work and does seem to be trying to be a positive influence on kids, etc... But I really worry about his little girl when he does things like putting her on the skateboard without a helmet on 😟 She could so easily fall and bump her head, a bit of common sense wouldn’t go amiss 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
He’s the most smug man on the planet. He’s the first man to have ever become a dad, weaned a baby, traveled with a baby, need I go on? He’s one of those men who say ‘we’re pregnant’ 🙄

And his stories tonight - why oh why would you post a video on your public Instagram page (or private that matter) of your baby daughter naked on the beach. Has he no respect for her privacy?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I used to like his recipes but honestly find him a pain in the ass. He comes across as so smug.

Also, I hate his nicknames for food. "Midget trees" for broccoli isn't cute.
"bosh"
"nawty"

He reminds me of an idiotic ex of mine. Speaking like he is 15 when he is 33.

He’s the most smug man on the planet. He’s the first man to have ever become a dad, weaned a baby, traveled with a baby, need I go on? He’s one of those men who say ‘we’re pregnant’ 🙄

And his stories tonight - why oh why would you post a video on your public Instagram page (or private that matter) of your baby daughter naked on the beach. Has he no respect for her privacy?
I don't understand why the duck people post their baby naked online. It makes me so mad and I don't have kids. Especially someone with his huge following. Who knows what weirdos are lurking.

In France, they introduced a law where sharing photos online of your kids can get you fined or in jail and the kids can sue you when older. I hope they introduce it to the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
He’s the biggest oversharer on instagram. That poor kid - she’s definitely very lucky to be having all the experiences she is having as the daughter of someone like him but at a price. Nothing is private, everything is on Instagram & I think kids will definitely be impacted by being filmed all the time.

Sharing images online of kids naked should be banned. It doesn’t matter if you can’t see anything. Implied nudity is nudity IMO. I can’t believe people don’t have the common sense not to share them.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
He’s the biggest oversharer on instagram. That poor kid - she’s definitely very lucky to be having all the experiences she is having as the daughter of someone like him but at a price. Nothing is private, everything is on Instagram & I think kids will definitely be impacted by being filmed all the time.

Sharing images online of kids naked should be banned. It doesn’t matter if you can’t see anything. Implied nudity is nudity IMO. I can’t believe people don’t have the common sense not to share them.
I am so glad SM wasn't around when I was a kid, although I like to think my mum wouldn't share images like that of me online but honestly who knows. Sometimes the people I least expect to, do.

Reactions: 5
Thought he was something different when he first came out and stated what he does IS NOT DIETING! So I bought his book, my god yes it is a diet and a very fuckin strict one at that!!

Reactions: 20
Thought he was something different when he first came out and stated what he does IS NOT DIETING! So I bought his book, my god yes it is a diet and a very fuckin strict one at that!!
Right, I think it is an awful mindset to have. Should be a good lifstyle which is everything in moderation, not a diet.

Reactions: 4
He’s a smug twit, who keeps making up god awful fake names for things, and has an irritating voice.

Reactions: 12
I followed his wean in 15 account and honestly every time he goes on about his wife exercising in pregnancy it makes me felt like tit!
I’ve barely lifted a finger throughout mine as I feel so ill all of the time even as I get nearer my due date! As a normally very active person it really bothers me.
As does how much he exposes that poor baby. I really should unfollow.,

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know we cant help our accents but if i ever do one of his workout videos i have to put it on a mute and just read subtitles his voice goes straight through me. What really annoys me about his workout videos though is how he often gives up doing the exercise mid set, when he must be a physically fit person he cannot be tired so when creating videos for lay people he is giving impression its ok to just stop/give in

Reactions: 7
He blocked me on insta about 3years ago when I asked him a genuine question about his portion control size.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
He blocked me too when I questioned him about why he stole my weight loss pictures off my personal instagram account and why he then posted them on his page claiming I'd lost 12kg in 30 days by following his lean in 15. In reality I had lost around 5kg by restricting my calories in about 3 months! I'd never even heard of him or his stupid diet.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 74
I've had to unfollow him. The constant 'we've made Indie a healthy breakfast' 'healthy lunch' 'healthy dinner' 'she doesn't eat from the kids menu' got really annoying. Every parent tries to do the best for their children but sometimes when you have a full time job you can't cook everything from scratch & beans on toast is all you can manage :p

They also treat Indie like a show pony 'show me your funny face' 'show everyone you can identify a banana' 'show everyone you know what an apple is' there's being proud of your kids development & there's rolling it out to show it off in front of thousands.

Smuggest and most annoying couple on 'the Gram' and it's only going to get worse when baby number 2 is born.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I unfollowed him a few months ago after finding his smugness unbearable. Used to get some inspiration from his recipes but then realised his portion sizes were massive (talk about using one ball of mozzarella for one person). I also take an issue with his smug parenting stories: ‘Indie is chilled and well behaved while we travel as we’ve always been chilled around her’. lol it doesn’t work like that! You just got lucky and have an easy baby. I briefly watched one of his stories today and saw his chilled baby whacking him on the face and instead of saying no he just laughed it off. Uhm ok, good luck with your chilled parenting 😂

Reactions: 22
I unfollowed him a few months ago after finding his smugness unbearable. Used to get some inspiration from his recipes but then realised his portion sizes were massive (talk about using one ball of mozzarella for one person). I also take an issue with his smug parenting stories: ‘Indie is chilled and well behaved while we travel as we’ve always been chilled around her’. lol it doesn’t work like that! You just got lucky and have an easy baby. I briefly watched one of his stories today and saw his chilled baby whacking him on the face and instead of saying no he just laughed it off. Uhm ok, good luck with your chilled parenting 😂
I might have to go and watch that story. Not such a ‘chilled’ baby now 🤣

Reactions: 5
I mean his wife appeared out of nowhere and next thing they were having a baby..... she knew what she was doing 😂

Reactions: 13
“We’re going to break a Guinness World Record”...no Joe, no you’re not, because no one gives a duck! Smuggest and most annoying “Dad” on the planet! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah God he's become unbearable, especially since indie started weaning. Who the he'll gives their kid lentils for breakfast? Let her have a bowl of cheerios 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.