Joe Wicks - The Body Coach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mini retirement and basically if you want it you can get it.
not really mate. You dropped onto something that a very small percent of the world do in the way of a business and making money.
he should be proud of himself but the narcissistic way he writes that is that we can all do it and it’s up to us if we want too.
really? If only it was that simple Josephine!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Mini retirement and basically if you want it you can get it.
not really mate. You dropped onto something that a very small percent of the world do in the way of a business and making money.
he should be proud of himself but the narcissistic way he writes that is that we can all do it and it’s up to us if we want too.
really? If only it was that simple Josephine!
Isn`t he the guy who`s making the most of being "besties" with nadia sawalhas` (Off the telly ) hubby??

Reactions: 1
What was that bs this morning about taking these “mini retirements” so he can recharge and then be fired up for life?? Get in the real world mate. He’s so out of touch with his audience. If he’s not careful people will start to become resentful of his lifestyle instead of seeing it as inspirational which is obviously his intention. Feel he needs to rein it in a little, there’s a lot of people who despite working really hard are trapped in life for many many reasons and will not ever be able to attain his lifestyle.
Mini retirements? Doesn’t he just mean a frickin holiday? 🙄

Reactions: 7
He essentially means everyone should have their own business. who else is going to be allowed 2 months off work a year to retire? bleeping hole

Reactions: 9
What was that bs this morning about taking these “mini retirements” so he can recharge and then be fired up for life?? Get in the real world mate. He’s so out of touch with his audience. If he’s not careful people will start to become resentful of his lifestyle instead of seeing it as inspirational which is obviously his intention. Feel he needs to rein it in a little, there’s a lot of people who despite working really hard are trapped in life for many many reasons and will not ever be able to attain his lifestyle.
He can get in the sea. So unrelatable. I’d love to be able to jet off to America & Dubai for weeks on end with my family but instead I have to work full time to pay the mortgage. Like most of the UK population. He’s so smug!

‘I’ve purposely designed my life this way’ no you haven’t mate you just got lucky. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He blocked me years ago when he was in his prime Lean in 15 fame. I asked why his clients 'before' photo had a Christmas tree up when it was meant to be in July.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He blocked me years ago when he was in his prime Lean in 15 fame. I asked why his clients 'before' photo had a Christmas tree up when it was meant to be in July.
Lol. I read he has used people's photos without asking permission, some haven't even done his Lean in 15 stuff.

Reactions: 4
I’ve had to unfollow him as he’s too much, very smug since having a baby and like others have said like he’s the only person to have a child!

Reactions: 2
I tried to do his Lean in 15 when I was veggie (also with a severe a nut allergy) ... I got sent a plan and when I questioned it as I said I couldn’t eat what they had sent, they told me to substitute the meat for avocado ... and the nuts to ... avocado! Seriously that chicken korma with almonds was basically a bowl of guacamole 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
lol just give your kid fish fingers and chips for tea, for once, please. She doesn’t want the curry. Please please get off your high horse and give ya kid a normal meal and stop making us normal parents feel like crap. My son had ravioli on toast for tea, did I feel bad, yes, will it happen tomorrow no. I was tired and so was he so I kept it simple. Arghhhhj going to have to unfollow this smug jack ass

Reactions: 14
Well this morning he spouting nonsense about how he exercises in front of his baby 'to be a good role model'....what the actual duck?!?! Smug twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That music he plays too when they eat together to keep her calm. I've currently got peppa pig playing in the background to stop my 14 month old climbing out of her high chair...maybe this is where I'm going wrong 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is so smug and arrogant, reeks of privilege and totally lacking in understanding of what the rest of us have to do daily - commuting to work, school runs, etc. But please keep telling us how you've created this life for yourself... luck and privilege is nothing to do with it, right?

That music he plays too when they eat together to keep her calm. I've currently got peppa pig playing in the background to stop my 14 month old climbing out of her high chair...maybe this is where I'm going wrong 😂😂
I am with you on this one, wait 6 months when baby number two has arrived:D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.