Joe Wicks - The Body Coach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showed L his latest posts about his bullshit food choices and his semi retirement and I wish I could have filmed his reaction 😂🤦‍♀️ How does he get away with me such a ‘messiah’ so he thinks when in reality he’s not even a PT or a chef? I’ve seen the hard work that goes into being a PT - the early starts (no one should see 4am never mind seeing it 3 times a week 😭), the constant chopping and changing of plans for both workouts and food, the ‘meltdowns’ (I use that work loosely because I’m too tired to think of the one I actually mean) when clients say they can’t do it, the doubt that they have over things. Joe wicks is such a bleeping arse 🙄

Reactions: 5
I had been keeping up on here but I just looked at his Instagram for the first time in age and holy tit, what a pain in the ass. He oozes smugness. I was so disappointed to see my mum still follows him. Haha. I feel like he is setting his daughter up to have issues with food when she is older. He reminds me of all those delusional people who work for MLMs. They have that same "you can become a millionaire too" mindset. I mean, being positive isn't a bad thing but he got very lucky. He is trying to fool people. Next he will be doing lifestyle coaching and charging for it.

Is he living in the US full time now?

Reactions: 6
I think it's cute that he thinks working out in front of his daughter will set her up for life when we all know she's gunna rebel and do the opposite once she turns a teenager because that's what we all did 😂

Reactions: 7
I really want his child to grow up to be a bit overweight, not obese or anything unhealthy, just a little bit overweight, so we can say “I told you so”.

Reactions: 3
I really want his child to grow up to be a bit overweight, not obese or anything unhealthy, just a little bit overweight, so we can say “I told you so”.
Or like most kids at two, Chuck every healthy meal on the floor and only eat pizza, chips, nuggets, rice and anything else beige!! His head would explode :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Ahh, I'm so pleased I found this thread! I'm not overly keen on him because I find his personality a bit grinding, but I usually just don't follow or pay them much attention. However, I am quite resentful of him because of his 90 day plan. I paid £150 for an overpriced programme which ended up costing me tit loads more because of the sheer amount of food and other 'health' products I apparently needed. For the fitness routines we were told to just use his YouTube videos [emoji849] The plan made me obsessive over food, the recipes were very inconvenient for work and very bland and dull. I had to measure out my portions EXACTLY so it ended up taking me much longer to prepare a meal. Safe to say, it didn't last very long and money went down the drain. I was a bit cheeky and started selling the plan on eBay for £5 and I was told off by one of the plan's customer support advisors so had to take it down [emoji28] Biggest waste of money ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It will be interesting to see how they manage to travel all over the world when it’s time for Indie to start school.

Reactions: 5
He is insufferable and smug. Now he wants to duo a world tour around schools! Ffs. Keep him away from our children.

Reactions: 1
It will be interesting to see how they manage to travel all over the world when it’s time for Indie to start school.
Maybe they will home school? This seems like the kind of thing they would do tbh

Reactions: 6
A funny story, we are in North America and I bought the Body Coach's recipe book after I heard my mum talking about it. We decided to make the beef stroganoff. The British recipe calls for 125ml sour cream, which would be just about 1/2 a cup in North American recipes. Anyway, the book said 2/3 of a cup which we didn't question. We made it and it was bleeping disgusting. It was a sour cream soup. We've never made anything so vile in our life. It was only after I asked my mum how much was in the British book that we realised it was misprinted. They hadn't converted it correctly. I emailed the publisher to let them know...I am not sure if they changed it though.

Also, what is with his portion sizes? He uses a WHOLE BALL of mozzarella for one person.

I know a friend who signed up for his program years before he took off, and he personally did her meal planning and fitness plan. She enjoyed it and has carried on a great lifestyle. It seems the past few years he has become a smug bastard.

Also, what is with his portion sizes? He uses a WHOLE BALL of mozzarella for one person.
That’s gonna be a hell of a lot of saturated fat, who cares if you lose weight if you end up with high cholesterol/blood pressure or heart based issues due to a high saturated fat diet.

That’s gonna be a hell of a lot of saturated fat, who cares if you lose weight if you end up with high cholesterol/blood pressure or heart based issues due to a high saturated fat diet.
Right. Actually terribly unhealthy if people are following it. I love mozzarella but I would feel sick if I ate that much by myself.

Right. Actually terribly unhealthy if people are following it. I love mozzarella but I would feel sick if I ate that much by myself.
It sounds more like any American large family vlogger who makes big meals or freezer meals or that kind of thing, they all use huge amounts of cheese and they don’t look all that healthy some of these family.

Absolutely gross to see him at the hotel exercising topless in his 'pants' . Dripping sweat all over the carpet 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.