Joe Wicks - The Body Coach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole life is on the ‘gram. Poor child.

I hate it. my nephew is 18 months old, there's not a single photo of him on any social media because it's not fair on him. only time someone slipped up was after his christening my aunty posted a picture of him but it got deleted as soon as she was asked too. it's the same with loads of 'influencers' *vomit* kids. there's just no need.

It’s the constant performing he makes her do that gets me “Do the funny face Indie, do the funny face, do the funny face”. She’s not a performing seal!! 🙄
no one is that healthy 24/7. and you don't need to be! i could go on about this but i'll stop myself because my chinese has just turned up 😂

Reactions: 8
So glad I found this thread! We’ve been trying to eat better and my husband found his books so I’ve had a flick through. All the recipes are ‘serves one’ which I kinda think is weird?

And the weaning thing, well Joe honey, just you wait.

• Haha
Funny how he never cooks any meals from any of his recipe books. I would say she doesn't even have that much of a varied diet. It's porridge, lentils, eggs and vegetables.

Reactions: 7
The “funny face” thing is annoying. So annoying. Of all the influencers with children, I find he’s the least bad for putting highly personal things online. Though I suppose they haven’t got to potty training yet so there’s still time!

I think people sharing images of their children online is fine, unless your child is likely to be kidnapped for a ransom, you’re not going to win parent of the year for never sharing an image.

The influencers though, they share too much about themselves so often have no real grasp of what is a normal level of sharing regarding their children.

Reactions: 5
The “funny face” thing is annoying. So annoying. Of all the influencers with children, I find he’s the least bad for putting highly personal things online. Though I suppose they haven’t got to potty training yet so there’s still time!

I think people sharing images of their children online is fine, unless your child is likely to be kidnapped for a ransom, you’re not going to win parent of the year for never sharing an image.

The influencers though, they share too much about themselves so often have no real grasp of what is a normal level of sharing regarding their children.
I noticed in one of their video the other day there was a potty on the floor 😳 I can just see it now.. Indies fully potty trained at 16 months (or whatever she is 😂) how old was your baby when they started. Which translates to...my baby is much cleverer than yours 😂

Reactions: 6
Funny how he never cooks any meals from any of his recipe books. I would say she doesn't even have that much of a varied diet. It's porridge, lentils, eggs and vegetables.
She eats a lot of porridge!

The thing that horrifies me is that he shared pics of his daughter, naked, on the beach on a public Instagram page. To me that is very weird.

I noticed in one of their video the other day there was a potty on the floor 😳 I can just see it now.. Indies fully potty trained at 16 months (or whatever she is 😂) how old was your baby when they started. Which translates to...my baby is much cleverer than yours 😂
Until she s**ts on the floor 💩

• Haha
Has anyone ever heard Rosie speak? I find it really odd that he always talk about her, she’s there in the back ground but doesn’t really say a lot. There’s deffo a pregnancy workout video in the pipeline

Reactions: 10
Has anyone ever heard Rosie speak? I find it really odd that he always talk about her, she’s there in the back ground but doesn’t really say a lot. There’s deffo a pregnancy workout video in the pipeline
There already is one

She eats a lot of porridge!

The thing that horrifies me is that he shared pics of his daughter, naked, on the beach on a public Instagram page. To me that is very weird.

Until she s**ts on the floor 💩
Did you report the naked photo to Instagram?

Reactions: 1
First time posting, initially came out of interest following the MoD Debacle. I know Tattle is heralded as a hate site but actually I found this thread genuinely really reassuring. I have a baby exactly the same age as Indi and the Weanin15 insta has been low level making me feel like tit for months. I thought I was pretty woke to how stupid and hollow insta and it’s influencers were but this one got me. I think because of the doubt even the most outwardly confident mums feel about their kids. His insta makes me feel like I’m doing food wrong with my toddler as he just won’t eat the way Indie does; if I ordered food from the restaurant menu he simply wouldn’t touch it, despite me doing all the purées and homemade varied foods like one is advised to. He just won’t even try most things even though I keep offering; I don’t stress about it because I know on the whole his diet is still fairly balanced and also, what am I gonna do? Force feed? But it still always gets me when I see him so smug about how great his child is with food when I’ve done the exact same thing but my son just seems to know his own mind more. And the way they think she is so chilled because they’re just superior parents, yeh ok... what I will add is that SRnutrition who confusingly affiliates herself with him seems genuinely lovely and super knowledgable. Her son is also really good with food but she never comes off smug abour it for some reason; maybe because she is clearly knowledgable and it feels like she’s trying to promote ‘nutrition’ as her message first rather than to boost her ego or make a quick buck.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
First time posting, initially came out of interest following the MoD Debacle. I know Tattle is heralded as a hate site but actually I found this thread genuinely really reassuring. I have a baby exactly the same age as Indi and the Weanin15 insta has been low level making me feel like tit for months. I thought I was pretty woke to how stupid and hollow insta and it’s influencers were but this one got me. I think because of the doubt even the most outwardly confident mums feel about their kids. His insta makes me feel like I’m doing food wrong with my toddler as he just won’t eat the way Indie does; if I ordered food from the restaurant menu he simply wouldn’t touch it, despite me doing all the purées and homemade varied foods like one is advised to. He just won’t even try most things even though I keep offering; I don’t stress about it because I know on the whole his diet is still fairly balanced and also, what am I gonna do? Force feed? But it still always gets me when I see him so smug about how great his child is with food when I’ve done the exact same thing but my son just seems to know his own mind more. And the way they think she is so chilled because they’re just superior parents, yeh ok... what I will add is that SRnutrition who confusingly affiliates herself with him seems genuinely lovely and super knowledgable. Her son is also really good with food but she never comes off smug abour it for some reason; maybe because she is clearly knowledgable and it feels like she’s trying to promote ‘nutrition’ as her message first rather than to boost her ego or make a quick buck.
He’s had one kid, ONE KID and that’s enough for him to flog a weaning book. I just hope he’s doing it with some input from an expert in the field, but the cynic in me says he probably hasn’t and sees himself as the expert - irresponsible if so.

My nephew ate nothing but beige crap when he was a toddler. As an adult he is no less healthy than others his age. I think a lot of modern ways are unnecessary. Hardly as if we’re creating the next rickets epidemic by feeding them a chicken nugget occasionally!

Speaking of nephews, does Oscar make any appearances now that Joe has his own kid?

He’s such a p***k for making mums feel like this. He got lucky. I guarantee their second baby will not be the same as Indie with food. It’s not up to the parents, it’s up to the child and their temperament. All we can do is try our best to offer a variety but if they don’t want it, they don’t want it.

Also we have to remember he only shows what he wants to, and he’s that smug that he can manipulate his Instagram to show what he wants to show. When he shows before & after plates we don’t actually know that she ate it. There is a lot of trust involved and I don’t trust him. Smug git.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He’s had one kid, ONE KID and that’s enough for him to flog a weaning book. I just hope he’s doing it with some input from an expert in the field, but the cynic in me says he probably hasn’t and sees himself as the expert - irresponsible if so.
He “works with” a nutritionist (she is tagged in a lot of the Wean in 15 posts) which I assume means she has written the book for him.

🙋‍♀️ I also have child almost exactly same age as Indie. I had to unfollow the Wean in 15 account as he’s so smug eg thinks he’s a saint for taking Indie out on back of his bicycle.

I thought they got off to a pretty good start - wasn’t she a few weeks old before he announced the birth? A shame that her every move is now so public.

Hate it when he photographs her dangling from monkey bars. You’re not meant to swing little ones by their arms as they can fracture so easily.

The one good thing they have done is promote cloth nappies.

Last edited:
I didn’t realise he’d posted naked photos of her! I take back what I said about him not being as bad for posting things he shouldn’t as other influencers.

Reactions: 1
I tried to make a couple of the dishes for my twins but my god they hated them. I tried them and thought that’s gross.

You never see indie having a nice yummy toddler treat. It’s when he took indie out for breakfast in the woods and kept going on about how good it is for her and her energy. 🙄

Reactions: 3
I've got 4 children all brought up exactly the same. My eldest who is now 17 is a fantastic eater and my youngest who is 16 months is also a fan of her fruit and veg. My middle two tho......they wont eat f**k all healthy 😂 no amount of classical music in the background will make them scoff kidney beans with eggs! It's his smug way that gets me though like hes a bloody expert. All children are different! And If he had more than one he would realise this. You cant claim to be a child expert a year into becoming a parent ffs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.