Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sandra_1984

He blocked me too when I questioned him about why he stole my weight loss pictures off my personal instagram account and why he then posted them on his page claiming I'd lost 12kg in 30 days by following his lean in 15. In reality I had lost around 5kg by restricting my calories in about 3 months! I'd never even heard of him or his stupid diet.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 74

Lynx

VIP Member
Way too long, but it sums him up, well I thought so. 😂

Joe Wicks #2: Starve your child for 6 hours, chuck them some lentils, throw them on the treadmill and that right there is Wean in 15.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Brummiebird

VIP Member
hahahah, yes!

He is so unattractive. Between his straggly hair and his annoying voice, ugh.
Urgh, imagine shagging him 🤢

Do we reckon he goes hell for leather for 20 seconds and rests for 10, all whilst shouting motivational shit like “sexy booooiiiii” or “I made a pledge to be the best shagger I can be and here I am” and “knackered, had broken sleep but I’m going to have a go because I know it’ll improve my mood” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
He’s the most smug man on the planet. He’s the first man to have ever become a dad, weaned a baby, traveled with a baby, need I go on? He’s one of those men who say ‘we’re pregnant’ 🙄

And his stories tonight - why oh why would you post a video on your public Instagram page (or private that matter) of your baby daughter naked on the beach. Has he no respect for her privacy?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I've had to unfollow him. The constant 'we've made Indie a healthy breakfast' 'healthy lunch' 'healthy dinner' 'she doesn't eat from the kids menu' got really annoying. Every parent tries to do the best for their children but sometimes when you have a full time job you can't cook everything from scratch & beans on toast is all you can manage :p

They also treat Indie like a show pony 'show me your funny face' 'show everyone you can identify a banana' 'show everyone you know what an apple is' there's being proud of your kids development & there's rolling it out to show it off in front of thousands.

Smuggest and most annoying couple on 'the Gram' and it's only going to get worse when baby number 2 is born.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I wish I could hold my tongue but if this was someone else, someone who had perhaps been in the care system, known to social services or perhaps (for example) a young teenage mum there would be some serious concerns about neglect. It really irks me that people who have a bit of money or an education aren’t treated in the same way. Social inequalities proven in his posts.
I could not agree more with this.

Keeping it factual, look at what we see and what he tells us ;-

Indie is 19 months old.
Joe has repeatedly told us that she has 3 meals a day, no snacks.
Indie’s breakfast today was a few tiny oat pancakes with a couple of strawberries. She ate this in the park. It’s January.
Dinner for Indie was approx 6.30pm, Joe tells us she’s not eaten since lunch.
You see Joe and Rosie have both finished their meals so Indie must have had the bowl in front of her for a while before Joe started filming.
Indie is crying and clearly saying no but Joe persists trying to feed her.
Joe then says she’s having nothing else, she’ll play for an hour and then he’ll give her the bowl of food again. That will make it dinner at 7.30pm. He repeats again that she’s not eaten since lunch. Indie is 19 months old.
Joe says he thinks she hasn’t eaten anything because she saw his toast and wants toast. Indie can not have any toast.
Joe then sits Indie down with a picture book, the first book is food & drink. He asks her where the orange juice is, Indie (who has not eaten since lunch) points to the milk and says milk.
Joe then ask Indie to point to the chocolate, an apple and peas.
We then see Indie back in her high chair, Joe says an hour has passed making it 7.30. I die waves her arms at the sight of the bowl.
Joe comments “let’s see if this proves my theory right”.
Joe says “Come on Indie, come on”.
Indie is playing with the food.
Indie puts some food in her mouth and spits it back out. She clearly does not like it.

How can anyone think this is ok?

• Sad

elloelloello

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Joe Wicks #2: 'Daddy can I have some pom bears please?' NO CHANCE INDIE, EAT MY MIDGET TREES!!'

Last edited:
  • Haha

allybongo

Chatty Member
Every time I think Tattle has filled my boots with everything I could desire - I stumble across another gem of a thread, discussing another absolute parsnip who I cannot stand 🤣🤣🤣 This place will never get old

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I used to like his recipes but honestly find him a pain in the ass. He comes across as so smug.

Also, I hate his nicknames for food. "Midget trees" for broccoli isn't cute.
"bosh"
"nawty"

He reminds me of an idiotic ex of mine. Speaking like he is 15 when he is 33.

He’s the most smug man on the planet. He’s the first man to have ever become a dad, weaned a baby, traveled with a baby, need I go on? He’s one of those men who say ‘we’re pregnant’ 🙄

And his stories tonight - why oh why would you post a video on your public Instagram page (or private that matter) of your baby daughter naked on the beach. Has he no respect for her privacy?
I don't understand why the fuck people post their baby naked online. It makes me so mad and I don't have kids. Especially someone with his huge following. Who knows what weirdos are lurking.

In France, they introduced a law where sharing photos online of your kids can get you fined or in jail and the kids can sue you when older. I hope they introduce it to the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Borntorun

VIP Member
I find the idea that you should be working out when your eyes are “stinging with tiredness” after looking after a newborn all night quite damaging actually. New mothers (because let’s be honest, all his followers are women) should be being encouraged to rest and eat plenty, not work out

Reactions: 31

guccigang

He blocked me years ago when he was in his prime Lean in 15 fame. I asked why his clients 'before' photo had a Christmas tree up when it was meant to be in July.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

DigitalA

Thread suggestion: 'They need carbs for Indie and clothes for Marley but Joe's out on another jolly with the Harley'

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Peachesplease

Oh god, I'm starting to hate his wean in 15. I'm so close to making a sarcastic comment on his IG. All the 'indie is so adventurous with food because we've given her adventurous food, that's all she knows'. Yeah well wait til she's 3 and will only eat fish fingers off a yellow plate. Shes not going to be eating your lentil stew then.

And then when he said something like ' I could have just given her fruit, and yoghurt and toast but I made her this veggie curry instead', I felt like shit. I give my kids fruit and toast and yoghurt. I wasn't aware it wasn't good enough. He makes such a big deal of not giving her fruit and yoghurt til she's had some.'proper food'.

I almost can't wait til they have the 2nd baby and then have 2 under 2 to deal with. There won't be romantic trips to restaurants with a sleeping baby then.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
Ugh how patronising and idiotic. So he works harder than a neurosurgeon performing a 9 hour life changing surgery, or an Australian firefighter working 17 hour days trying to battle the bushfires. How condescending and pathetic!

He clearly reads here as he’s changed the post! Hi Joe 👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Bobinsky

My son has free access to all snacks for him to help himself. Fruit, crisps, crackers, cheese, etc. And do you know what Joe? He goes for a snack when hes hungry and still eats his meals. Healthy meals aswell. Today he had mixed bean and roasted pepper chilli and ate the lot. only 45 mins before tea he had helped himself to an apple. He isn't usually constantly in his snacks, because I believe in teaching how to self regulate and that's something he has learned to do. Sometimes if he wants a snack not long after lunch, I offer a cup of milk instead and he is usually satisfied with that.

Teaching indie to starve herself in between meals IS NOT healthy. It's not something the majority of adults do, and definitely not what children do. Why do you think milk and fruit is offered as a snack in primary schools? Because they need to be fueled to function. No matter how many fucking eggs, oats and chia seeds you feed indie, it is not healthy when you are teaching her UNHEALTHY habits.

Why would you not even try your child with a cheese sandwich, carrot and cucumber sticks with hummus and some fruit on the side. Theres more to life than superfoods. LET HER BE A CHILD!!!

Reactions: 26

wishes

The Wean in 15 book is bound to sell a million copies or whatever. What a complete waste of £17 when all the advice is on NHS website plus free booklets from health visitors. Newsflash: offer your baby what you eat minus honey and watch the salt. Sit down as a family and put your phone away. Just get an Ikea high chair off Facebook marketplace but no need for bamboo bowls that you can’t put in the dishwasher.

Reactions: 24

Jem28474

Nothing wrong with having formula from being very young.
She was breastfed for a long time too. I think they topped up with formula.
I don’t agree with much (barely anything) Joe does but let’s not make it a breastfeeding vs formula match - both are fine and acceptable ways to feed a baby.

Reactions: 24