Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minidoll

Does anyone wonder if the fart was intentional? He’s getting more publicity now. The thought just crossed my mind

Reactions: 23

Farringdon

Out of curiosity I went on his insta for the first time properly in a few months.

I think it’s vile the way he’s sticking a camera in his kids faces while they are trying tohave dinner. What sort of behaviours does that reinforce? It definitely does not encourage them to have a good relationship with food.

I can almost get behind people’s rationale for putting their kids on Instagram. But Rosie gets more privacy from his gram than she bothers to get for her kids. Clearly she doesn’t want to be in the vids that much, so why is she not protecting her kids?

it comes across as so exploitive, just so he can sell himself as a family man and reinforce his “wean in 15”.

my next thoughts were that he just doesn’t look good. He’s only a few years older than me but looks so much more haggard and tired than he did a few years ago. The greys in his beard, the crow lines... could just be genetics but could also be years of pushing your body to extremities and not eating properly.

The joe wicks of five years ago was chirpy and had relatively unpretentious recipes.

now he looks like some sort of mini tyrant, controlling the foodin the house and expecting everyone to feed into his brand. No time for relaxing, always gotta be at hand ready to perform.

he must know deep down his recipes are crap, his exercise techniques are crap so he’s trying to go down the wellness route a bit and expand as a family brand.

what started off as a genuine love of fitness has turned into greed and excess pride. He constantly needs to show off new expensive trinkets in his giant tacky mansion, show off his trophy wife who is pretty enough for the grid just about, but more importantly is docile enough to let him continue with his nonsense. He has to do whatever he can to keep the £££s rolling in. The guy next door persona is gone completely.

what a sad thing to see happen.

• Heart

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Next thread title suggestion;

Joe Wicks 10# The one where Joe remembers he has a son

New thread title suggestion 2;

Joe Wicks 10# Joe’s subscribers don’t care about the splits, they’d rather see Rosie’s tits

• Haha
Boxing Day chicken? Who cooks a chicken on Boxing Day?! People who haven’t stayed home and followed covid rules so have no leftovers, that’s who

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

lalalanded

VIP Member
If we merge those two together we can get the next thread title - 'Will Joe and Rosie last? As long as he keeps bringing in the cash!'

• Haha
Does anyone else think Joe & SR Nutrition have gone their separate ways? Joe never updates the Wean in 15 account anymore apart from when he wants to push his Body Coach plan. He seems to have abandoned it since Marley didn’t follow the plan. Ada weaning would have been the perfect time to fire up the Wean account again as she was helping with that account until she went on maternity leave. I think Charlotte has realised how much money she can make going it alone and thats why she’s decided to do Wean Along with Ada. It wouldn’t surprise me if the professional photography set up in her recent weaning stories was for her own book.

I‘ve just checked and she doesn’t follow Joe anymore!!!

• Wow

Loveyoulongtime

Longtime lurker/Sheep convert....his behaviour during lockdown has been appalling I cannot believe i bought his plan and contributed to that personality void house/sauna monstrosity! Also anybody get really irritated/disgusted when Joe works out on a carpet/rug?! Can you imagine all the sweat !

Sillisosej

Used to really like him a few years ago. Bought all his books etc. But he's just a money making con artist. He doesn't state the calories fat protein fibre etc in any meal. Why? Because he doesn't ever want you to learn how to do it yourself. Nutrition education is key to weigt loss. His plan is crap. No carbs unless you workout? Sorry but that's disordered eating. You can eat whatever you want as long as you're in a calorie deficit. (may not be healthy but you get the point)
His bragging about this sauna was the straw that broke the camel's back I've unfollowed now.

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
I’m sure at one stage in a podcast he said Rosie had an epidural with Marley. Nothing wrong with that, pain relief is there for a reason but I think that’s why he doesn’t bang on about it because in his eyes it wasn’t perfect like Indies birth clearly was.

Men have no right to have opinions on birth - they’re not the ones doing it!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just heard his voice on Radio 2 advertising he is doing a show on Monday 😱 Talking to his celeb mates(including new BFF Jamie Oliver) about the positives of Lockdown ......
Oh he can f**k right off. It’s easy to talk about the positives of lockdown when he earned a shed load of cash and didn’t follow the rules. While most of us didn’t see our families for months and worried about our jobs. Unbearable, smug git.

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
my husband who does no social media( so isnt that clued up or interested in Instagram people) just shouted oh no theyve got this wanker on again! at the TV when he appeared on out local BBC news 🤣

• Haha

mrtumble

VIP Member
His blatant favouritism is shocking!!! 😡

Can't believe he's sharing a throwback like
"Lol, little dude couldn't see" it infuriates me...
You are his parents... You should've noticed!!! 😡😡
I seem to recall someone on here mentioned that he was always staring into space, and suggested that he probably couldn't see. That person was able to work it out based on a few Instagram stories! Joe and Rosie were looking at him every day! But he was an inconvenience to them to be honest. They wanted to go on holiday, drink cocktails, get a full night's sleep and go away for nights in hotels like they could with Indie - and Marley was not playing ball.

• Sad

mrtumble

VIP Member
I have to say I wouldn't be very impressed if my husband stomped off out of the house leaving me to put two crying babies to bed on my own either. I see what you're saying, but I definitely wouldn't be happy about it.

He also has an eating disorder, his relationship with food is far from normal. And he is absolutely obsessive about his children's diet. He's gone through periods of only giving them low carb meals, doesn't give them snacks (and even meals sometimes) because he wants them to be really hungry at mealtimes and eat their meals for the camera.

This is all stuff he has documented quite openly on instagram, so I can only imagine what he does off camera.

I think he is about as far from laid back as it gets.

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I’m not sure if this old but I’m guessing it’s all the eggs he’s been eating 😂😂😂😂
i’m more concerned about the hot air he spouts from his mouth. Talks absolute shite about mental health, well-being and exercise. The man is a dangerous attention seeking narcissist. There is literally nothing he will not do for attention.

• Heart
Just hopping on here to wish everyone a merry Christmas! This year has been shit for everyone (excluding Joe ;)) and I want to hope people don’t feel pressure to exercise. A major part of Christmas is eating so much you feel you may explode (at least it is for me hahah). Enjoy it and enjoy the calories :love: (sorry this was very random😂)

• Heart

Dd29

VIP Member
He is saying that handwriting will help set her up for school.
She doesn't know what she is writing and the letters are not formed correctly.
When she goes to school a teacher will have a lot of work to do to retrain and correct formation.
What makes it worse is he is telling others to do it and they will think he is right.
Tracing is very old school and isn't recommended

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
Feel like a crap mum after seeing Indie holding the pen correctly. My son will be 3 soon and is still holding a pen with a 5 finger grip 😕
Do not let this shitbag make you feel bad.
That kid has probably been nagged within an inch of her life to do this so he can show it off.

My ex is like a carbon copy of this, our daughter has to be the best/top/ahead of everything.
He coaches and drills her to the point that when she comes to me she needs to let it all go.
Putting pressure on them will bite you on the arse in the future as they will push back eventually.
You're doing nothing wrong by letting him explore and mark-make without pressuring him to "do it right".

• Heart
Reactions: 20