Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just waiting for him to fail his January challenge 💅💅💅💅. Also, his body looks awful for a fitness trainer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who is watching their kids while they prat around, stroke each other’s egos and give eachother high 5s in the gym?

On a positive note good to see Rosie beat Joe - she hit her target and did full reps but he failed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What makes me really angry is the preaching about sitting together for dinner as a family (we are lucky enough to do this with our children every night), when a few short months ago, they were eating at all times of the night/different meals to the kids/no food for Indie if she hadn’t eaten the meal they offered.
I think he forgets that people have actually viewed his stories and remember such things :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As much as I didn’t want to see it I’m gutted the tattle hot tub bingo didn’t happen this weekend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't understand why he always acts like he's doing a public service when he announces that he's going to do an exercise challenge (pull ups, this new stretching/splits thing). It's obviously too strenuous for him. If you're trying to make a career as a... Personal trainer? Fitness coach? Instagrammer? and that requires you to need an ice bath, jacuzzi and sauna just to continue working, then maybe you're not cut out for it 🤷‍♀️ He's only mid 30s (?) yet seems to have the physical health of a 60 year old

I can't stand influencers who actively choose to have an unconventional job and then act like it's a chore for them and like they're selflessly enduring it for others, rather than their own personal gain. Just get a real job and be happy.

Reactions: 11
How did people learn to spoon feed before Joe?! The mind boggles! New book alert spoonin15 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Next thread title suggestion;

Joe Wicks 10# The one where Joe remembers he has a son

New thread title suggestion 2;

Joe Wicks 10# Joe’s subscribers don’t care about the splits, they’d rather see Rosie’s tits

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Next thread title suggestion;

Joe Wicks 10# The one where Joe remembers he has a son

New thread title suggestion 2;

Joe Wicks 10# Joe’s subscribers don’t care about the splits, they’d rather see Rosie’s tits
Brilliant!! I honestly couldn't choose hahaha.

Reactions: 1
His stories with the outdoor bath tub has really annoyed me. Also, I really hate the way he puts in questions in his stories, as if he cares!! Should the bath tub go behind the sauna or in front? Why do people engage with this crap?

He’s so out of touch with the real world and what people are actually going through !!
Honestly it’s unbelievable 😡
NO I don’t want a fecking update on how much money you have and what you have spent it on !

Reactions: 12
now hes going to become an expert in therapy and mindfulness 🙄 Freeze in 15!

in the words of Catherine Tates Nanna."what a f*cking load of old sh1t"
Just when you think he can't possibly be anymore irritating................ seriously I don't even know why this is making me see red!!! I need to stop looking at his socials.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For all that money he could have had a swimming pool installed and done some exercise in there! Such random purchases which probably will hardly even get used, who has time for a sauna every day when you've got 2 flipping kids!

Reactions: 14
Think he should have tried therapy first before all this ice/sauna nonsense to find his inner calm 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For all that money he could have had a swimming pool installed and done some exercise in there! Such random purchases which probably will hardly even get used, who has time for a sauna every day when you've got 2 flipping kids!
They’re also so far away from the house! We have a hot tub and I couldn’t think of anything worse than trekking that far in your wet cossie across the mud!!

Reactions: 12
Yeah exactly, and a swimming pool would have been so much better for the kids too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.