Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He’s become less and less relatable by the day. How many of his followers/sheep can have a sauna, hot tub and ice bath installed in their gardens for their mental health and well-being?

Reactions: 20

Greensofa

Look at this massive jacuzzi I bought with all the money you made me last year, you know whilst you were all furloughed and losing your jobs.

• Angry
  • Sick

Anotherdayanotherwalk

All that money and yet it seems they can’t have a matching set of crockery. I find it irrationally annoying.
Maybe they forgot to tick the crockery option when they moved into their fully furnished house 😂 How weird must it be to live in a family home that has nothing of you about it in its style, decor and just general bits

• Haha

KeriRhys

VIP Member
He can’t do a montage of Marley because the only content he’ll have will show him up as a shit parent.

“We took you to Mexico and put you on the floor in a handbag whilst we ate”

“You were poorly when you were born but the night after you came home from hospital we sat you in you car seat whilst we had all our friends round”
"You couldn't see for three months and we didn't notice, we just thought you were fussy"

• Sad
  • Angry

Bluesuede

Those stories of him doing pullups with the kids between his legs gives me the fear :eek:
Also, Marley is bloody gorgeous and I think it's vile that he seems to be laughing at the fact he couldn't see for 3 months. Hardly funny! What a knob.
I honestly think he’s that dense that he still doesn’t equate the staring into space with the fact he couldnt see properly those first few months. Like he hasn’t even made the connection - we’re not that stupid, so to us it seems he’s virtually mocking him. I just think he’s really thick to be honest.

Wobblehead

VIP Member
Can you imagine being married to Joe? Come on Rosie you’ve done 4 blow jobs you know you can get that to five... by the end of January it could be six #goals

• Haha
  • Sick
He really needs to be careful what advice he gives, he’s just been live on bbc news and the presenter says he has bad knees & hurts when he lunges. Joe says it’s from not warming up properly! Some people actually have bad knees whether they warm up or not!

lbarto

Think he should have tried therapy first before all this ice/sauna nonsense to find his inner calm 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Joe Wicks reminds me of Jamie Oliver ( in that he is annoying idiot) who is constantly in your face all the time.

His response to the Q about how to lose weight annoyed me as well - buy my books for recipes / watch my YouTube channel/ buy the 90 day ( or whatever it is ) plan and also buy the app too. There was absolutely zilch information provided with regards to calorie deficits and moving your body a bit more. Nothing other than spend your cash on my products. This is all you need. Absolute tuna melt 🙄

mrtumble

VIP Member
Is he banging on about his childhood again? On yet another podcast? I know more about this bloke's childhood than I do my own.

• Haha

Lucie1001

Chatty Member
Apologies if this has been said before (I can’t be bothered to read through all the threads 😁) but I think he comes across on his you tube workout videos as not very fit at all! He’s constantly saying ‘ow’ and moaning and groaning. I’m like ‘erm this isn’t that hard, am I not doing it right?’ 🤣

• Haha