Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wardy1

On the edge of my seat for the latest installment of 'the sauna light'. What do you think will happen next? It might start blinking? Stay tuned!
Joe’s relaxing In the ice bath, suddenly the wind whips up and a massive shard of light beams down onto the ice bath, Joe slowly starts to rise out of the ice bath toward the light. He’s been abducted by aliens. Never one to miss an opportunity. Joe gets his phone out and starts filming, when he finally reaches the mother ship he’s battery runs out. The end

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As if lockdown wasn’t bad enough, now this self obsessed prick is going to become the saviour of PE yet again. WHYYYYY do so many people think he’s this amazing PT whose great at kids exercise? He’s bloody not! My niece couldn’t stand his workouts first lockdown, she found some kids yoga she preferred and then went out on her bike. He’s going to become even MORE insufferable!

KeriRhys

VIP Member
No throwback pics of Marley in a handbag in the floor....

And considering it’s his birthday there’s a lot more throwbacks of indie
His blatant favouritism is shocking!!! 😡

Can't believe he's sharing a throwback like
"Lol, little dude couldn't see" it infuriates me...
You are his parents... You should've noticed!!! 😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad

Clare

VIP Member
It’s not normal to film your children eating their dinner and haranguing them with questions over who cooked it best. It’s weird and uncomfortable- it’s just a spag Bol, why is he getting so worked up over it? Poor kids look so sweet and well-behaved but god knows what they’ll grow up thinking. Joe bangs on about how “terrible” his childhood was but he needs to look closely at his own manic behaviour and see how that will very easily influence his children. Maybe in 30 years we’ll have little Marley slagging his childhood off to all and sundry like Joe has done...

InstaFamous

“Baking what, Indie? Baking p-? Baking pow-? Indie? Baking powd-? Yes! Baking powder!!”

leave her alone, Joe. She’s not a performing monkey or some sort of child genius. You don’t need to be constantly testing her for the camera.

• Haha
  • Heart
Someone said on the last thread that Marley’s labels in the hospital had Rosie’s surname on - doesn’t mean they’re not married just that she might not have changed her name. In hospital baby will always be placed under mums surname, you can register baby as whatever you want, but in hospital it’s so mum and baby are linked

Reactions: 18
Honestly this was so insulting and infuriating at the time.

He was on paternity, it was summer, they only had one child and it seems she was a fairly settled baby. He thought he was King of parents and they had done everything right and he had the whole thing sussed.

He went on the Happy Mum Happy Baby podcast and actually said What's so hard about this ?

I feel a bit the same about SR nutrition I remember messaging her once when she was saying about what to make and if kids didn't eat re try the meal or whatever and saying that I had three kids and the big ones had school , homework etc and a baby and couldn't be faffing about re trying in half an hour or making things no one would eat. She at least had the grace to acknowledge it must be harder than just one toddler. She definitely seems to understand that a bit better now ! Would be nice if she could use the experience to help other parents who have it tough and be more flexible but show simple says to get a little extra veg in or something.
I think the Happy Mum Happy Baby was the point I started hating Joe. He was not even weeks into having one child and he was so smug And felt he was in a position to give advice. I think Marley has been a wake up call for him although he’s still a smug know it all

• Haha

Boadicea

I never minded him when he did his lean in 15 videos hanging out his flat in Surbiton but then he just became this massive sanctimonious, narcissistic wanker.
I think I changed my view when I did his programme and it was just pdf nonsense. It never mentioned how it worked and makes you dependent on his methods. At least the likes of James Smith try to educate and empower people to become a bit self reliant beyond the programme.
Then he did some motivational video saying things along the lines of"nobody works harder than me" and "you only have to put in the hard work and you can be just as successful".
I sent him a gentle message on the page that those sorts of messages can be dangerous ( had recently lost my bro in law to suicide due to feelings of inadequacy). He deleted my message.

He's simply a talented chef who works out.
Not a child nutritionist. Not even a decent PT. Not a life coach or expert on half the shit he spouts.

He broke so many covid rules. If he ends up infected its his own stupid fault.
That'll be the next thing "Nation's favourite PE teacher contracts covid...mystery how Children in Need hero got infected" 🙄

Londonchick

Chatty Member
Yep my kids are off school again so I have to juggle them and my shift work plus my 2 year old who is so confused with it all. My ‘goal’ is to keep us all alive.

That good enough for you Joe????

• Heart

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
I can't even hate watch this c*nt anymore. It's almost as though he's a parody. Does he honestly think people want to see him parading his new jacuzzi/steam room/whatever the fuck it is.
100,000 people have died in this pandemic, Joe. But it's ok because you've made millions. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
For a fitness/wellness coach he surely does eat a lot of s**t. Giant cookies before 9am? That's a good example for all of his dieting clients that have paid for his sauna/hot tub/stagnant ice bath

openbook1

VIP Member
He seems like such a control freak. Just a really odd man who seems like he would benefit from therapy.

• Heart

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Hey. I don’t normally come on the Wicks thread but was being nosey and wondering where in Surrey he lives. Would anyone mind letting me know if that’s ok? I’ve had a scroll back but couldn’t find anything. Thank you. X
Are you planning a trip to piss in his jacuzzi? If so, thanks 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Bluesuede

Someone said on the last thread that Marley’s labels in the hospital had Rosie’s surname on - doesn’t mean they’re not married just that she might not have changed her name. In hospital baby will always be placed under mums surname, you can register baby as whatever you want, but in hospital it’s so mum and baby are linked
Yes this happened to me, for some reason medical records didn’t have my married name on them, so when my son was born he was “given” my maiden name on his tags.

Moment to awe at indie though - my sons the same age as her (2 months difference) not a chance in hell he’d be drawing faces. She’s a remarkably clever little girl.

Bluesuede

Totally not thrilled to hear that Joe is now writing children’s books on top of everything else. Personally I am sick of the kids book chart being stuffed with celebrity names who were given contracts that earn them a fuckload more money than normal Joe Public writers whose passion and chosen job it is to bring beautiful stories to kids.
This annoys me no end, the same goes for “celebrity” clothes/bedding lines. There are real designers out there dying to get any exposure at all!

FraggleRock

VIP Member
I can’t help but think he shows a lot less of Marley because he doesn’t perform or excel like Indie does, he’s just a normal kid. I always feel sorry for Marley as he’s such a gorgeous little boy but Joe acts like he dislikes him - his favouritism towards indie is so clear.

I think he was under the misguided impression that because Indie was a ‘good’ baby, Marley would be the same ie Sleep, weaning etc! He fails to see how wonderful his son actually is, and being different to Indie is what makes Marley, Marley. But it seems like he wanted another Indie - another kid who would perform for the camera, and do the funny face constantly! He’s an awful parent, and he does nothing but complain when Marley is going to through a hard time and how it’s affecting him, and that he’s losing sleep and is frustrated and stressed

• Sad