Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know where the Messiah has driven to to look at himself on an advert. Probably in breach of God knows how many COVID laws/regulations

Reactions: 3
Anyone know where the Messiah has driven to to look at himself on an advert. Probably in breach of God knows how many COVID laws/regulations
West Cromwell road in London apparently.. not sure what's on that road as I have no clue re London

Reactions: 1
He lives in Virginia Waters - he shouldn’t be going anywhere, he doesn’t need to travel. twit.

Reactions: 12
He’ll probably still be smashed from all the gin ton he will need to drink to spend the day with his wife and kids

Reactions: 7
Who’s puppy is that in his stories? And where can I get one!! You know when things are so cute you just want to cry?...yeah, that!

Just hopping on here to wish everyone a merry Christmas! This year has been tit for everyone (excluding Joe ;)) and I want to hope people don’t feel pressure to exercise. A major part of Christmas is eating so much you feel you may explode (at least it is for me hahah). Enjoy it and enjoy the calories :love: (sorry this was very random😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who’s puppy is that in his stories? And where can I get one!! You know when things are so cute you just want to cry?...yeah, that!
wait until after Christmas to avoid puppy farms and breeders who just get dogs pregnant conveniently in time for xmas. plenty of dogs in rescues in January :)

Reactions: 1
wait until after Christmas to avoid puppy farms and breeders who just get dogs pregnant conveniently in time for xmas. plenty of dogs in rescues in January :)
(I wasn’t actually serious, I just really wanted to squish that one 😂 when we get a dog it’ll be when my little one is at least 5 and understands respect for animals! At the moment hes More inclined to have a tantrum and pull its poor ears or something insane!)

Reactions: 3
(I wasn’t actually serious, I just really wanted to squish that one 😂 when we get a dog it’ll be when my little one is at least 5 and understands respect for animals! At the moment hes More inclined to have a tantrum and pull its poor ears or something insane!)
ah sorry! never know sometimes with these threads :) Plus I pretty much take any opportunity to raise awareness of that kinda thing. I am glad to hear that! And completely feel your pain with the tantrums!

Reactions: 2
Had to laugh that he was talking about getting a million live streams for his boxing day workout yet didn't even hit 15k

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Had to laugh that he was talking about getting a million live streams for his boxing day workout yet didn't even hit 15k
I think he’s slightly overestimated anyone’s desire to even get out of bed on Boxing Day. He’d have fared better in my estimations if he’d chosen to spend the day with his family chilling rather than trying to be some fitness saviour. What a fanny.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.