Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boxing Day chicken? Who cooks a chicken on Boxing Day?! People who haven’t stayed home and followed covid rules so have no leftovers, that’s who

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Boxing Day chicken? Who cooks a chicken on Boxing Day?! People who haven’t stayed home and followed covid rules so have no leftovers, that’s who
A whole chicken and a whole ham... for a household containing two adults and two young kids. Yep they are definitely on their own today... 😬

Reactions: 10
Although we have a whole Turkey and a whole ham for two adults (and a dog) which we’d ordered prior to the new rules and couldn’t change so it’s like man vs food at the moment with the amount of leftovers we have.....
Plus I have covid (which I got from the gym, so Joe exercise doesn’t actually fix everything, in this case it’s made me pretty ill and having to isolate for Christmas, leaving my 77 year old Dad to spend it on his own...) and no appetite so we have one very happy dog at the moment...all his Christmases have come at once 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just heard his voice on Radio 2 advertising he is doing a show on Monday 😱 Talking to his celeb mates(including new BFF Jamie Oliver) about the positives of Lockdown ......

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just heard his voice on Radio 2 advertising he is doing a show on Monday 😱 Talking to his celeb mates(including new BFF Jamie Oliver) about the positives of Lockdown ......
Oh he can f**k right off. It’s easy to talk about the positives of lockdown when he earned a shed load of cash and didn’t follow the rules. While most of us didn’t see our families for months and worried about our jobs. Unbearable, smug git.

Reactions: 21
Oh he can f**k right off. It’s easy to talk about the positives of lockdown when he earned a shed load of cash and didn’t follow the rules. While most of us didn’t see our families for months and worried about our jobs. Unbearable, smug git.
Exactly !!!
Why do people think the sun shines out is backside !

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Yes, there’s benefits... when you stick to them. What a tool. I usually have radio 2 on in the background but for the first time today I’m happy to be listening the the CBeebies album on repeat instead (that may we’ll be the first sign of madness!)

Reactions: 2
Although we have a whole Turkey and a whole ham for two adults (and a dog) which we’d ordered prior to the new rules and couldn’t change so it’s like man vs food at the moment with the amount of leftovers we have.....
Plus I have covid (which I got from the gym, so Joe exercise doesn’t actually fix everything, in this case it’s made me pretty ill and having to isolate for Christmas, leaving my 77 year old Dad to spend it on his own...) and no appetite so we have one very happy dog at the moment...all his Christmases have come at once 😂
Wishing you a speedy recovery ... your dog sounds like he is living his best life at the moment 😂.

Reactions: 3
Thanks. He’s taken to positioning himself between the kitchen and living room so he’s available any time the fridge gets opened 😂
I read this and was thinking “ooh someone who personally knows joe” 😂 but no, you were talking about your dog! But I can see it being true of the messiah himself though!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
20201227_124103.jpg

Why does he have to shorten every word?!
I'm assuming sanga is sandwich, who even says that 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.