Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clairer86

VIP Member
Im new to this thread, and i dont mean to sound rude but everytime i look at Joe all i think is i bet he has a small dick. No idea why, and no one i know has been near him, but he gives me major small dick vibes!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

OhhBacon

VIP Member
So his “lessons” (hahahahahaha no) are only going to be 20 mins, taken up by a poor warm up and cool down and shit chat. What is he actually doing 😂
I think the average teacher would say something like;

Joe likes to be popular in class and talks a lot about his achievements, he is good at self promoting his efforts but in reality they are minimal. If he really knuckled down and put his full effort into the task given he could make huge improvements quickly. This would mean listening to other people and taking on board their advice. An example of this is his recent you tube PE lessons, there is a nation of real PE teachers who could help him to develop his PE sessions to cover curriculum content rather than simply jumping around to accolades from his fan base.
Joe really needs to work on his listening skills and understand that other people have intelligent advice to give.

• Haha

Thewitcher

Chatty Member
I'm the nations pe teacher, Ill have a good old cry on camera because I feel so bad for everyone.

Now here's 700 story's of my new Canadian, cedar wood sauna, jacuzzi, and ice bath that costs 1000s.
Shipped from Canada by the way.
Look how big it is.
Well it has to be big because it came from Canada, made from cedar wood that smells so woody!

so that's 6 people to construct it, and one person to stick needles in his ass, potential 7 people to infect if he's got covid.
Ffs I'm more mad I didn't even notice this in all honesty.

• Angry
  • Haha

Colly Wobble

Exercise is NOT therapy! Important self-care, yes. Stress-relief technique,yes. A part of a life style than can help you manage your mental health, yes.
It is absolutely not a substitute for time spent working through issues, understanding behaviour patterns, feeling validated, creating a safe space for yourself and developing a range of to manage your mental health and all of the other areas that therapy covers.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Colly Wobble

Tomorrow he is going to the supermarket to buy ice for his bath.... Wtaf is that essential???
Honestly, the absolute self-indulgent waste of water and electricity this latest fad is using is gobsmacking.
Plus, he says he ‘needs’ these things to support his ability to work. I’m no physio but I’m pretty sure that ice baths and 6-man saunas and hot tubs aren’t necessary. #partypadtaxwriteoffboi!

• Haha

Heybooboo

VIP Member
He’s getting rich from a pandemic while people are suffering, dying. Struggling to survive on furlough and he’s eating 5 weetabix like a joke. That’s some kids breakfast’s for a week he’s eating in one sittig. Arghhh so angry I can’t even put it into words. He makes me feel sick

• Heart

Shmebulock

Screenshot_20210207-114148_Instagram.jpg

His way his thumb is placed really makes it look like he's trying to hide a digit on the thermometer 🤔

• Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
20210104_180228.png

Fixed it, joe @ 8pm with a ginton in hand and a mouth full of chocolate pissing himself with glee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Nothing would turn me off more than a husband, in his mid 30s, announcing that he off to skateboarding in the park with his mates. It’ll be like being married to a cross between Kevin the Teenager and Bart Simpson.

His blatant favouritism is shocking!!! 😡

Can't believe he's sharing a throwback like
"Lol, little dude couldn't see" it infuriates me...
You are his parents... You should've noticed!!! 😡😡
And he wants to go into schools to help kids with their fitness, he treats his own kid appalling.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Basicbasic

VIP Member
He's the curly twatted version of Sam Smith who sat crying outside his mansion the first month of lockdown. The level of tone deaf twattery is astounding. Don't people see that Joe profited massively from lockdown and is such a fraud. He continually breaks the rules, his exercise is shit, he has an eating disorder and doesn't gone a shit about people's health. It's infuriating.

Reactions: 24

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Also
Indie can you spell Jacuzzi ?
Indie point to Canada on the map !

A late night series of photos of them in the hot tub drinking and how you need to remember to reconnect with your partner.
(His mum staying over in the spare room to watch the kids)

Also I know he does a lot of David Brent impressions etc but I swear he said Am I mad Indie ? In a non ironic way

Body coach HQ - You don't have to be mad to work here but it helps 🤪
I hope Dozie has stocked up on the thrush treatment cream if they are planning reconnecting sessions in the jacuzzi, those things play havoc with the ph of your vag!

• Haha
  • Sick
Joe would do far better to let Indie play and learn that way than drilling her with holding a pen. I worked in early years childcare years ago and we had parents who were angry we didn’t ‘do’ handwriting practice - but we did lots of activities to help hand strength and fine & gross motor skills. Just learning to write is a limited skill, encouraging development of the wider skills is a much better idea.

Don’t let this knob convince you he’s a perfect parent - he absolutely IS NOT.

lalalanded

VIP Member
Oi, Saint Joe of the bellends, yes people are worried about feeding the kids, paying their bills, juggling work with home education and do you know what? It’s exactly because of you, Dozie and people like you that we’re in this situation.
Remember when you pissed of to Scotland with the biker boys and did your little mini tour? Remember when Dozie went on an all day bender with several mates from different households? Remember when you rented all those big fuck off houses to film in because your own big fuck off house wasn’t good enough? Remember when you boasted about staying behind after “work” to having a session with Jamie Oliver? Shall I can continue?
All that went out on your media platform to millions, it gave the message that ‘well Joe Wicks is doing it, I can to’. You have repeatedly flouted the rules and now you’re crying because you feel bad for others.
Fuck off Joe, am sure the millions you are making out of other people’s misfortune will stop the faux tears.
Honestly, I never liked him before but after seeing the crocodile tears yesterday, he actually gives me the rage. I truly hope that people get sick of the arsehole. As many have pointed out, if he is crying over children then he can always use his platform like Marcus Rashford and maybe have some actual dignity like Marcus Rashford.