Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gift that keeps on gifting. I can't even begin to explain how much he annoys me.
The amount of sweating he must do in those costumes!!! The thought of it makes me ill. Objectively looking at him I would say that he was handsome but he is so gross he makes my stomach turn.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The amount of sweating he must do in those costumes!!! The thought of it makes me ill. Objectively looking at him I would say that he was handsome but he is so gross he makes my stomach turn.
I used to think he was good looking but now all I see is basically not good vibes! And he seems like he's aged really suddenly really quickly too.

Reactions: 10
The gift that keeps on gifting. I can't even begin to explain how much he annoys me.
hes comes across one of those people whos tight when it comes to getting stuff for family but not themselves.
Spending loads on all these ridiculous costumes to wear once for PE when his kids are wearing pjs that are too small.
i have a relative like this..thinks nothing of buying themselves umpteen designer bags and shoes but when their son walked at 8 months and had size 2 feet (insisted had to buy Clarks which didnt start til a 3) wouldnt buy a pair of European shoes or first thinner soled kickers so he could walk outside properly as they were to expensive and a waste of money so let the poor thing trot round in pram shoes and oversized wellies until he got to a size 3 🙄

Reactions: 8
how dangerous is that stupid bath in his garden? I know the kids arent likely to be out in the garden on their own at the mo but he needs to get a cover for it ..its an accident waiting to happen

Reactions: 12
how dangerous is that stupid bath in his garden? I know the kids arent likely to be out in the garden on their own at the mo but he needs to get a cover for it ..its an accident waiting to happen
Totally agree a little boy near me drowned in a bucket of water in the garden 😢😢
People don’t realise even a small amount of water can be dangerous with small children around !

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Out of curiosity I went on his insta for the first time properly in a few months.

I think it’s vile the way he’s sticking a camera in his kids faces while they are trying tohave dinner. What sort of behaviours does that reinforce? It definitely does not encourage them to have a good relationship with food.

I can almost get behind people’s rationale for putting their kids on Instagram. But Rosie gets more privacy from his gram than she bothers to get for her kids. Clearly she doesn’t want to be in the vids that much, so why is she not protecting her kids?

it comes across as so exploitive, just so he can sell himself as a family man and reinforce his “wean in 15”.

my next thoughts were that he just doesn’t look good. He’s only a few years older than me but looks so much more haggard and tired than he did a few years ago. The greys in his beard, the crow lines... could just be genetics but could also be years of pushing your body to extremities and not eating properly.

The joe wicks of five years ago was chirpy and had relatively unpretentious recipes.

now he looks like some sort of mini tyrant, controlling the foodin the house and expecting everyone to feed into his brand. No time for relaxing, always gotta be at hand ready to perform.

he must know deep down his recipes are crap, his exercise techniques are crap so he’s trying to go down the wellness route a bit and expand as a family brand.

what started off as a genuine love of fitness has turned into greed and excess pride. He constantly needs to show off new expensive trinkets in his giant tacky mansion, show off his trophy wife who is pretty enough for the grid just about, but more importantly is docile enough to let him continue with his nonsense. He has to do whatever he can to keep the £££s rolling in. The guy next door persona is gone completely.

what a sad thing to see happen.
I’ve never been a huge fan but now find him completely disingenuous. Many people have fallen for the saint Joe act due to PE , however the more cynical among us can see this has created huge status and financial gain. ( I believed he reduced his charitable donation pledge once he realised how huge PE would be).

I was touched by his back story on DID and thought I was perhaps being too hasty, but having seen him crying over families suffering in lockdown one minute whilst showing off his very expensive lifestyle on social media really irks and feels far from sincere. He now has such a huge platform he could easily do something to help the abuse and poverty children are experiencing due to lockdown.

I also am not a fan of the children all over social media. They cannot consent . It’s teaching them weird values and more importantly for me social media accounts are targeted by pedos who regularly steal and share harmless content on their pages.

For that reason It’s a jog on Joe from me ....

Agree
I remember seeing a kid had drown by falling into an uncovered hot tub while the mum was working from home ! Just not worth the risk

Reactions: 14
You are warned not to leave water butts uncovered because of the risk of cats drowning. A cat would have little chance getting out of a deep metallic bath liken that.

• Sad
Fancy teaching a two year old to punch. Is she two? Whatever, great thing to teach a toddler.

Fancy teaching a two year old to punch. Is she two? Whatever, great thing to teach a toddler.
I’d be worried about Hand injuries - their bones are still so soft. Joe doesn’t think about those things he’s the ultimate in competitive parents and obsessed with his kids following in his exercise footsteps. By all means get her into dance/gymnastics etc but boxing at 2 and a half seems extreme.

Reactions: 6
I’d be worried about Hand injuries - their bones are still so soft. Joe doesn’t think about those things he’s the ultimate in competitive parents and obsessed with his kids following in his exercise footsteps. By all means get her into dance/gymnastics etc but boxing at 2 and a half seems extreme.
I thought that with the gloves. I know their ones for little ones but seem like extra stress on joints she doesn't need?

Also fancy showing off your family has jacuzzi time nightly when again many families are struggling (families you cried over Joe).

Reactions: 9
I thought that with the gloves. I know their ones for little ones but seem like extra stress on joints she doesn't need?

Also fancy showing off your family has jacuzzi time nightly when again many families are struggling (families you cried over Joe).
Oh but the jacuzzi makes the kids sleepy! He really is such a bloody cretin.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.