Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can go take a long run with his classes. It’s Mr Motivator in this house. I cannot recommend him enough!! He welcomes everyone individually, he pushes everyone on, and he clearly warms up everyone effectively before going into the main body of the session. It’s for the whole family too.

And all he asks is a donation to a homeless charity
Thanks for this !
i had a Mr Motivator video back in the 90s it was a really good workout . He had several ladies with him performing exercises at different firmess levels all explained well and hes just so upbeat!
I might have to locate Mr M..is he on instagram or zoom?

Reactions: 1
Oh duck off Joe. I bet he doesn’t last 2 weeks with the life PE, and the live workouts for the app.... he’s a quitter. He won’t do it

Reactions: 11
Sounds more like my thing is that on YouTube or Instagram ?
The Tikiboo page on Facebook sometimes post links, but if you email his assistant [email protected] , she’ll pop you on the email list every week.
He is a sweetheart

Also has Joe not realised that the kids are actually doing online learning this time round, they aren’t on summer holidays 🤣

Reactions: 10
I think he’s had to come on and force some tears out for the poor ! After all the newspaper articles about the millions he’s app has made !
Why doesn’t he donate some money to some local charities then ?
I personally think he’s crying because
1) He can’t show off all his expensive holidays
2) He’s actually got to spend time at home with his children like the rest of us poor people

3) He can’t take Rosie away to a hotel to reconnect 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry but the crying on Instagram has really done my head in!! He's putting on a brave face for his family but then going off and recording an Insta live breaking down? Weirdo or con??? Soooo irritating!

I'm sorry but the crying on Instagram has really done my head in!! He's putting on a brave face for his family but then going off and recording an Insta live breaking down? Weirdo or con??? Soooo irritating!
I think Joe has issues that he has not dealt with. He drinks alcohol casually in the morning. No "well" person does that. He is also binging the Weetabix again tonight.

Reactions: 16
Lots of comments on twitter tonight about how weird Joe was posting about PE with Joe before lockdown was announced.

Probably nothing sinister but as soon as rumours in the media he definitely had a gin and tonic in sheer happiness about how much he's gonna make this time.

Wonder if he'll do what he did last time and donate the youtube ad revenue to the NHS?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think Joe has issues that he has not dealt with. He drinks alcohol casually in the morning. No "well" person does that. He is also binging the Weetabix again tonight.
There is definitely something up - he does not come across as very well and his behaviour is just odd. Ugh, this now means he's going to be constantly back in our faces though doesn't it?

Reactions: 5
Lots of comments on twitter tonight about how weird Joe was posting about PE with Joe before lockdown was announced.

Probably nothing sinister but as soon as rumours in the media he definitely had a gin and tonic in sheer happiness about how much he's gonna make this time.

Wonder if he'll do what he did last time and donate the youtube ad revenue to the NHS?
I don't know if I am wrong but I feel like he is probably gleeful to get more publicity again. Makes me feel sick tbh.

There are a lot of negative tweets about him https://twitter.com/search?q=joe wicks&src=typed_query&f=live

Reactions: 9
He’s getting rich from a pandemic while people are suffering, dying. Struggling to survive on furlough and he’s eating 5 weetabix like a joke. That’s some kids breakfast’s for a week he’s eating in one sittig. Arghhh so angry I can’t even put it into words. He makes me feel sick

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't know if I am wrong but I feel like he is probably gleeful to get more publicity again. Makes me feel sick tbh.

There are a lot of negative tweets about him https://twitter.com/search?q=joe wicks&src=typed_query&f=live
I don't think you're wrong! Makes me sick too when there's plenty of pts with better content (probably better for kids too!) not getting the publicity/recognition and the fact he's broken alot of rules and not at least been called out for it.

That twitter feed made me feel better

Reactions: 8
He’s getting rich from a pandemic while people are suffering, dying. Struggling to survive on furlough and he’s eating 5 weetabix like a joke. That’s some kids breakfast’s for a week he’s eating in one sittig. Arghhh so angry I can’t even put it into words. He makes me feel sick
I think it is gross how much money he is making from it -- if he was genuine I probably wouldn't begrudge him so much.

Jesus bleeping Christ. Imagine making this much money from doing awful exercises not focused on proper form and promoting disordered eating. I wish he would come crashign down. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ch-Joe-Wicks-raked-9million-WEEK-new-app.html

Also, is he even a qualified nutritionist??

• Angry
We're not going to see him #1 trending on YouTube UK everyday with his terrible fitness videos again... are we? Ffs. Watch the silly bleep injure his hand again. 🤣

I see a few workout and yoga videos on trending lately doing pretty good numbers and honestly I'm happy to see other people beside him on there for once. (Though they're much bigger in subscribers and actually know what they're doing, unlike silly bollocks). Since the trending stuff is all hand picked by staff, expect Mr Wankernator to be pushed right to the top again in front of everyone else. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
I find it odd and unnerving to see he tweeted about next week’s Joe live workouts BEFORE the 8pm announcement. Was he just doing it for the benefit of Scottish school children? I very much doubt that he would have...the man who biked up there and didn’t social distance.

Reactions: 12
As if lockdown wasn’t bad enough, now this self obsessed prick is going to become the saviour of PE yet again. WHYYYYY do so many people think he’s this amazing PT whose great at kids exercise? He’s bloody not! My niece couldn’t stand his workouts first lockdown, she found some kids yoga she preferred and then went out on her bike. He’s going to become even MORE insufferable!

Reactions: 19
Me and the kids did one day of PE with Joe then sacked it off. Even in the early days I felt (like his previous content) that he was making the workout up as he went along.
I’ve exercised throughout lockdown, because people local to me moved their own businesses online. Some charged, some didn’t - but all of them had well planned, researched and adaptable workouts because they’re skilled at what they do. And they make it about the participants NOT their own ego trip.
And because my kids have seen me being active, sometimes they’ll join in with the workout itself but mainly they just see that getting up and moving is the thing.

Reactions: 7
Joe doesn’t spend enough time doing a warm up. I’m not sure how much he has a clue about children’s bodies, but my daughter loves him and I have to supervise her because some of the stuff he asks them to do is questionable!

There are plenty local community instructors who have been brought down to beans on toast. I have not been able to teach in person since March. I have been online since, having to discount my class because it’s online. My music license bill is through the roof because they are demanding extra for being online.
It’s hard to swallow seeing this hole get all the credit while the rest of us are on our knees.

But you get the clients going “oh Joe does it free/he’s got body coach...etc
Joe doesn’t personally care about you. You’re just a pound sign.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.