Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make sure if you make one you post it here
I think I may be able to make one, I’ll try now!

Here we go!

Reactions: 3
The difference between Rosie’s posts about Marley and Joe’s are poles apart! She adores him like a normal parent and joe just sees him as an irritant ... it’s so sad!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Honestly. There’s a pandemic going on still and he’s still in Wales and Rosie is in Scotland. Do they not care if they get COVID?
And I also think their marriage may be over. He’s never at home.
And the way Rosie adores Marley more than Joe is staggering.

I’m glad somebody adores Marley. He looks such a gorgeous happy little boy who just needs a bit more attention than maybe his sister did. Rosie looks such a natural mum. Joe seems to struggles with the hard bits.

Reactions: 10
The kids look so happy and relaxed with Rosie! Such gorgeous pics on her account.
I agree. it seems when he’s not with them they get to be a bit more normal and relaxed, especially poor Indie who gets time off from constantly having to perform and exclaim 100 times how ‘delicious’ her dry quinoa and poached chicken is.

If I went to see family with my child his dad would come too, seems so strange he's off on his jollies. Maybe she prefers it that way but it doesn't scream happy marriage to me.
Love the massive Mac and cheese and garlic bread indie is getting too.

I don't see the issue on Rosie taking the kids to her parents on her own - I've done it myself with my own daughter and my mum did the same with me as a kid and both of us are happily married! I do think it's odd that they rarely do things as a family. They've done one holiday together as a four (and can't really use covid as an excuse as Joe is off in his own holidays!) and rarely see them having even days out together. It's always Joe with the kids on his own or vice versa. That's what I would say was odd more than a solo trip with the kids to visit family.

Hmm yeah I do think it's a bit weird to go away for a whole week to visit family with the kids on your own while your husband goes on yet another holiday on his own. Maybe they like it like that, but I think it's a bit odd, especially in the context that he has been away either on his own or without the kids so many times since lockdown ended. I reckon if you counted the days you'd find he'd been away from them more than he'd been with them.

Reactions: 5
Hmm yeah I do think it's a bit weird to go away for a whole week to visit family with the kids on your own while your husband goes on yet another holiday on his own. Maybe they like it like that, but I think it's a bit odd, especially in the context that he has been away either on his own or without the kids so many times since lockdown ended. I reckon if you counted the days you'd find he'd been away from them more than he'd been with them.
Maybe Rosies parents live with someone else and they’re following the new rules as can only have 6 indoors (i highly doubt it but pigs might fly)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think he’s really non-adventurous when it comes to his food? Who goes to a nice pub and has the BBQ ribs or the burger? It’s the same with his meals... always the same seasonings and proteins! Live a little Joe 😂
DADDF703-CE1D-4C36-B1D0-BC3D9B8431ED.png

Reactions: 9
He’s clueless beyond belief. We’ve all been put under tighter restrictions as Covid positive cases are rising steeply, but what does Joe do? He jumps on his bike and goes touring Wales with some mates and poses for pics with the locals 🙄🙄
Yep, definitely not two metres here Joe. Selfish idiot.

Reactions: 4
I really wish there was a WHO CARES button for all his votes
Haha yes. And the questions get more narcissistic and twattish each time! He may aswell just ask ‘how much do you love me?’‘How amazing do you think I am?’ ‘How much do you think I would would I lick my own ass if I could?’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion!
Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Reactions: 38
Joe Wicks #8 The Wicks' got a new house, but Joe's an absent spouse. Now his pockets are lined, Covid can take a hike - he's off on his bike.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.