Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread everyone - credit to Lynx for the title, had to edit to fit;
Joe Wicks #7 Joe is in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, that's because he's one big massive tool.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought he was “taking a break” for this trip, which I also thought meant he’d have a break from SM 🙄. I wonder if people he’s with on this trip are getting annoyed by the constant recording? It’s like he doesn’t know how to do anything without the record button.

Reactions: 12
Are these people his friends? Or is he on the motorbike equivalent of a saga coach trip like a pensioner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I thought he was “taking a break” for this trip, which I also thought meant he’d have a break from SM 🙄. I wonder if people he’s with on this trip are getting annoyed by the constant recording? It’s like he doesn’t know how to do anything without the record button.
The rest of them all seem just as bad. It seems like a new trip being offered by this Bikerbnb company and everyone on the tour is tagging away.

Reactions: 5

He doesn’t take a break from SM for anything, not even when his Son came home from the Hospital so he could down time with him. He said he was taking 24 hours off, but was doing stories again a few hours later!

Reactions: 10
He doesn’t take a break from SM for anything, not even when his Son came home from the Hospital so he could down time with him. He said he was taking 24 hours off, but was doing stories again a few hours later!
he didn’t even take a break on his wedding day. He posted like 20 odd stories I couldn’t believe it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s just a massive attention seeker, he needs the views and likes for validation.
I bet Rosie and the kids are enjoying the peace and quiet without him for a few days!

Reactions: 23
I wonder if indie will be given the day off for her birthday
He’ll do a bloody montage in her honour just to show off that creepy naked baby picture clearly staged to make him look like the messiah 🙄

Hope she gets a decent birthday cake though!

he didn’t even take a break on his wedding day. He posted like 20 odd stories I couldn’t believe it!
Most of which he was in the company of his brother for, which is just well odd.

Reactions: 4
Again posting pictures of food that can’t be eaten on his 90 day plan. I’d be pissed off if I had paid to do his plan

Reactions: 15
Just had to come on and say how adorable that clip of Indie singing happy birthday was !
How nice Joes big mouth wasn’t spoiling it with
“What’s that indie “
“ how many chia seeds did we put in your kale cupcake indie “
“ him poking his finger in said cupcake “

How absolutely refreshing that it was just
sweet little Indie having her moment !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.