Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought....wonder if he furloughed any staff?! Perfectly entitled to I know, but would take the shine off his St Joe of PE donations if he’s had a load back to pay wages...

Reactions: 7
Doubt he would have furloughed, if anything they probably worked more/employed more people.

Seemingly they were rushed off their feet. As support heroes (or whatever they call them now), all they need is a laptop and the copy and paste function!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just watched a video on sky news about starving children in Yemen, then went on Instagram and saw Joe's stories and thought about stuff he was posting this weekend with the excessive food etc. And showing off his big house, going down his fancy street on his electric skateboard and it really makes you sick to think that some people have so much from doing feck all while others don't even have enough food for their babies to survive 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He wishes he could go back in time to when indie was a baby and shares loads of pictures of her and then its like

'oh tit yeah, heres one of marley for balance'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He wishes he could go back in time to when indie was a baby and shares loads of pictures of her and then its like

'oh tit yeah, heres one of marley for balance'
literally thought the exact same thing. poor wee marley :(

Reactions: 6
I wonder what it is about Marley that he doesn’t like? I can’t quite put my finger on what I actually mean, but sometimes I do wonder if the reason he prefers indie is because she’s a girl and therefore she’s ‘daddy’s little princess’ which in turn makes him feel needed perhaps?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder what it is about Marley that he doesn’t like? I can’t quite put my finger on what I actually mean, but sometimes I do wonder if the reason he prefers indie is because she’s a girl and therefore she’s ‘daddy’s little princess’ which in turn makes him feel needed perhaps?
Marley is soooo sweet. Seems like a gentle little soul. Joe has been a dick to him since he was a newborn

Reactions: 8
I wonder if it’s some deep seated resentment that goes back to Joe as a boy being fed spam and only getting 2 holidays a year, so he is jealous of Marley’s privilege?
Or it could really just be how wrong he was to think parenting is easy and all kids are the same! Doesn’t strike me as a bloke who likes to admit he’s wrong!

Reactions: 16
I think he probably expected Marley to be just like Indie, in his eyes, the perfect baby. However Marley wanted to be held all time, was more unsettled, didn't just slot into their existing life routine (which I'm sure he claimed Indie did), so it threw Joe a bit. Coupled with lack of sleep (which he went on about), parenting a toddler, going on nights away with Rosie (when he was tiny), going off for days on his jollies without his family, I think he probably hasn't bonded as well. Then the pandemic came, Joe went into overdrive with his work (to line his pocket and make some money for the NHS) so was probably not around the kids as much, what with the promos on the news, podcasts, filiming not just the PE, but other YT videos. Then Marley decided he didn't like Joe's weaning plan of puree, mash and finger food and wanted to be babyled weaned, which probably stressed him out (he often talks about having to make himself calm), so Marley wasn't the advertisement he expected. Then since we've been allowed to holiday in the UK he's been away so much without his family. Whereas most families have been trying to salvage 2020 and create some memories and have some quality time away from everyday life but with the children. He can't continue like he is if they have 4/5 kids (as he plans to) as his marriage won't last, there's more to marriage than nights away with your spouse and having a 'fire' body, it's also team work, providing support for each other, having quality family time too. I'm not saying he doesn't love Marley, but he maybe hasn't bonded as well.

Reactions: 21
To be honest I think he may be suffering from depression a combination of Marley having a difficult start and then lockdown. I think he is trying to self help with execerise and meditation etc which genuinely could help. Hopefully if it isn't he will reach out to his Dr for more help.

He tries to over compensation with the overly upbeat attitude and throws in a few moans but then everyone can be guilty of that when things aren't right.

Reactions: 7
Poor Marley had his wee eye problem as well. Such a gorgeous boy!

You know as someone who is weaning right now I would have liked to have Marley’s journey properly documented. He’s clearly given up just because he’s not playing the game. Show him refusing food, show him gagging. It would help a lot of people!

Reactions: 14
I started following him with Indie's weaning journey and he made it look so effortless. I was constantly comparing my little one and telling my partner we were doing it all wrong as we would end up making another dinner if the first one was rejected. I felt so bad for a lot of what we did - not starting with all the bitter veg etc but after finding this forum, I've changed my mind! I did think we were going to get the same focus with Marley, especially as the book came out, but no the account has gone pretty quiet. I feel like I almost know Indie as we got so much of her little life on film, but in hindsight that wasn't right at all. I'm glad I haven't exposed my kids like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I started following him with Indie's weaning journey and he made it look so effortless. I was constantly comparing my little one and telling my partner we were doing it all wrong as we would end up making another dinner if the first one was rejected. I felt so bad for a lot of what we did - not starting with all the bitter veg etc but after finding this forum, I've changed my mind! I did think we were going to get the same focus with Marley, especially as the book came out, but no the account has gone pretty quiet. I feel like I almost know Indie as we got so much of her little life on film, but in hindsight that wasn't right at all. I'm glad I haven't exposed my kids like that.
Sorry to hear...I hate all the self doubt people end up having because of SOcial media and smug people like joe who will brag about it.
My lil one hasn’t had any problem with food ever but I doubted so much myself when I saw everyone having their routine sorted with naps and sleep whilst I was a complete mess and a she wouldn’t sleep.
I know with my second one I’ll mute all the twats who brag so much

Reactions: 3
They're all different, some of them sleep, some of them don't, some of them eat, some of them don't. My little boy was a crap sleeper and a crap eater but was a brilliant talker and has always been happy, easy to take out with us etc. They all get there in the end and you win some you lose some. As we've said before, it doesn't go on your cv that you ate Thai fish cakes at age 1 and that you were potty trained by age 2.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They're all different, some of them sleep, some of them don't, some of them eat, some of them don't. My little boy was a crap sleeper and a crap eater but was a brilliant talker and has always been happy, easy to take out with us etc. They all get there in the end and you win some you lose some. As we've said before, it doesn't go on your cv that you ate Thai fish cakes at age 1 and that you were potty trained by age 2.
Exactly. Mine sleeps all night and eats anything. Smiles away but will she babble to you? Will she duck! Will she laugh?! Not for all the money in the world!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.