Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brummiebird

VIP Member
He’s a bloody charlatan Jack of all trades, master of absolutely none. It’s as if he searches the internet for the most wankiness inspirational jiberesh and decides that’s his focus for the week.
He’s not a sleep expert, he’s not a nutritionist, he’s not a mental health practitioner, he’s not a teacher, he’s not even a decent personal trainer. He’s just an absolute bellend who struck very, very lucky and he needs to remember that and shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
Blimey, bet the posh neighbours will be well chuffed when he starts hanging out the windows with a plate of scrambled egg screeching ' and that right there is LEAN IN 15'!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

DigitalA

'hi I'm Joe, and having an hour to myself in the middle of a weekday to work out in my personal gym in my £4m mansion is great for my mental health'

DOES HE SEE HIMSELF?!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Lynx

VIP Member
Thread suggestion!
Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Reactions: 38

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
He slags his mum off for a bad childhood. Then he favours one child over another, moans about waking at 6 to his son (welcome to the real world), uses the other as a performing monkey, shoves a phone in their faces while trying to eat, makes her count or say words before she can eat her bowl of slop, fucks off and leaves them at every opportunity, shames his own daughter on Instagram wetting herself, is breeding dreadful eating disorders for the pair of them, uses indie to constantly feed his narcissistic ego .. 'is that good darling, is your dinner that I made you good indie, is it nice indie?' (I'd love it if she said, no its shit dad) And heads out on his toy skateboard when the going gets tough. Hes too immature and narcissistic to be a good dad. Then he shames mums who don't breastfeed (no tits, no opinion - weasel). Then has the cheek to slate his mum because she gave him frosties and a few chicken nuggets. Oh the irony. I'm guessing she'd win hands down in a parenting competition against this horrid little man. Spends one day with his kids after 5 days holiday then fucks off again. Selfish tool.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Squarehole

VIP Member
It feels so wrong to me to be doing something for charity but getting a new trench coat, 4 pairs of trainers, various sports kit, put up in a fancy hotel, wined and dined etc How about instead of giving a bunch of 'celebraties' who can definitely afford to buy their own trainers free stuff the companies donate the money to the charity !?

• Heart
Reactions: 36

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Might be unpopular opinion, but I can’t stand adults who go all in for normal birthdays. Big ones fair enough. You’re 35. You don’t need balloons and a party. You need your wife, your kids, a nice lunch out and a caterpillar cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
Sorry I don’t get this. After months of lockdown (well, to be fair a loose lockdown for Joe), why would you not take your two little kids with you to experience a holiday. There’s no better feeling to me than taking my kids places and seeing their faces light up - MORE SO after months barely going anywhere. And especially Marley who’s at an age where he will love it and be wide eyed and taking it all in.
After spending lockdown with my 2 kids (nearly 2 and 4) whilst working a full time job from home, I would sure as shit get on a plane to an island and send them off to grandparents. Kids get to see grandparents - win, I get to take a piss in peace - win.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Clare

VIP Member
It seems Joe struggles with the reality of convention; he wants a big family but not the day to day mundanity of it. In a normal year, they’d all have been on at least one extended holiday abroad and been at their Santa Monica house. That level of escapism gives the impression of not being entirely satisfied with what’s around you. He seems to be a man that’s always searching for a high and needs the next goal or adventure. Not always a bad thing but quite tiring for a spouse.

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Just had to come on and say how adorable that clip of Indie singing happy birthday was !
How nice Joes big mouth wasn’t spoiling it with
“What’s that indie “
“ how many chia seeds did we put in your kale cupcake indie “
“ him poking his finger in said cupcake “

How absolutely refreshing that it was just
sweet little Indie having her moment !!

• Heart
  • Haha

Brummiebird

VIP Member
So in the past fortnight :-

- He’s sat on a plane to fly up to Scotland
- Met up with a load of family / mates / bikers to tour around Scotland stopping at numerous restaurants and B&Bs
- Flown back from Scotland to London
- Gone on a day trip to Peppa Pig World
- Flown to France
- Gone to restaurants / bars / crowded beach
- Got plane back home
- Gone to packed village in the Cotswolds.

Is he just assuming being a absolute prick makes him immune to Covid 19? If he was an asymptotic carrier, he could have infected many people in numerous areas.

• Angry
  • Wow

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Thread suggestion :
Joe Wicks 8 # Purchase my 90 day plan and watch me binge on burger and cake because I can.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Razzmatazz

Chatty Member
I'd never heard of and now I've fallen into a bit of a spiral on Rightmove. Bloody hell, some of those houses :love:

FB_IMG_1597753255173.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I have his book for my sins (new to BLW and checking out a load of stuff)

He’s so insistent on no distractions, calm environment yet every video I’ve seen he’s like INDIE INDIE INDIE MARLEY MARLEY MARLEY IS THIS A DOG IS THIS A SPOON IS THIS A BUS WHERE IS THE CAR MARLEY WHERE IS THE MOON INDIE

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
9 minutes into the podcast with Gi and I'm into the double figures of heaving 🤢 I can't listen to any more.

If he could suck his own dick he would I'm sure.

Holy moly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29