SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread to discuss sr_nutrition and he obsession with feeding her son giant carrots šŸ¤£

She bugs the hell out of me. So righteous! The other week she was FURIOUS her sons nursery had given him cheerios or something. Oh the horror!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oooh is it too late for a thread title suggestion?!?

Complains about nurseries breakfast cereal, the fact her packed lunches look disgusting is immaterial

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So glad this thread has been started. This self righteous preaching twit does my head in sooooo much. Iā€™m surprised the nursery donā€™t tell her to send her son elsewhere

Reactions: 11
I only looked at her page after seeing her mentioned so much on Joe wicks Instagram and saw she had made her sons First birthday cake out of FRUIT šŸ˜³ because she was worried about too much sugar !! I mean what the hell šŸ™„šŸ™„
I can tell you now if I went to that birthday party and found NO CAKE I would be majorly pissed off. !!
Itā€™s ironic that she promotes being ā€œhealthyā€ when she has the unhealthiest relationship with food in my opinion !! Itā€™s an obsession what her boy is or isnā€™t eating !!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Some of the meals she serves up look absolutely rank. A total mish mash of food just to get the perfect balance in her eyes. Itā€™s obsessive.
The thing that annoys me most about her is the way she says Raffy! Waffy, Waffy what do you give this out of 10? Do you give it the thumbs up? Leave Waffy the duck alone to eat his meal in peace!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ironically, she thinks sheā€™s teaching her kid balance and nutrition, creating a healthy relationship with food but the limitations and control will do the opposite!

Reactions: 8
Raffy is incredibly good at eating all the random stuff. I really hope that the new baby is Marley-esque in their disdain for the plan and she has to lose some of the smugness.
That said, I do like her pancake recipe (although I use ordinary flour) šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I only looked at her page after seeing her mentioned so much on Joe wicks Instagram and saw she had made her sons First birthday cake out of FRUIT šŸ˜³ because she was worried about too much sugar !! I mean what the hell šŸ™„šŸ™„
I can tell you now if I went to that birthday party and found NO CAKE I would be majorly pissed off. !!
Itā€™s ironic that she promotes being ā€œhealthyā€ when she has the unhealthiest relationship with food in my opinion !! Itā€™s an obsession what her boy is or isnā€™t eating !!
His second birthday cake was a stack of pancakes too!! Doubt his 3rd birthday will be a normal cake either šŸ™„šŸ˜¢

• Sad
Reactions: 2
This thread is so overdue! šŸ¤£ She irritates me so much. To me it's all about balance and creating a healthy relationship with food. She is obsessively healthy, if she's not careful when her son discovers chocolate and cake he will want to binge on it. I don't give my 2 year old lots of cake and chocolate, she actually wanted an apple the other day instead of ice cream šŸ¤£ But, we go to Costa, she gets a cake. On food shop day she gets some chocolate. She has the odd biscuit, loves an ice cream now and again. However she adores fruit, loves frozen Greek yoghurt ice lollies, will snack on cheese and dried fruit. And flipping hell, what is wrong with a child having a birthday cake, at 1 they don't eat much of it anyway?!

Reactions: 6
I agree with all of the above - itā€™s all about balance and having a small amount of cake etc will do no harm and mean it isnā€™t a forbidden fruit. Having a stack of fruit instead of a birthday cake is sad, and what happens now heā€™s older when he sees all his peers at parties having cake / sweets in party bags etc at their parties and he isnā€™t allowed that at his own?
She also shames people a lot - nursery with the posts about lunches (eating sandwiches first just means they donā€™t fill up on yoghurt Etc and most people send their children in with sandwiches or something like pitta and dip) and it being wrong in her view to offer pudding??
Her parents used to look after Raffy and she always used to film his lunches at their house and say ā€˜lucky boyā€™ but then add ā€˜too much salt in this Iā€™d have given something differentā€™ - just donā€™t post it then!

Reactions: 4
Supplements are available for a reason, stop complaining theyā€™ve not put enough B vitamins in vegan cheese šŸ¤£

• Haha
I bet that nursery canā€™t stand her. So they have a bit of chocolate cake so what?! It will probably be home made so they can limit the amount of sugar that goes in to it. That poor child is going to grow up with so many issues around food

Reactions: 9
It has never even occurred to me to even look at the menu šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø I would put money on it that they are having small portions and if the road to hell is paved with angel delight then my kids are probably on the fast-track there šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s really against the ā€˜everything in moderationā€™ school of thought isnā€™t she! All that free sugar roaming around at nursery šŸ¤£

• Haha