Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was hilarious that he did a poll asking if we would be joining him for his workout and 60% of people said no!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He doesn’t expect kids to do his workouts, he just wants their parents to buy the plan! So he can then post all his guilteeee treats! And ram it down everyone’s throat that he’s naturally thin! 😂

I agree, hose that buggy down!

Wish he’d just say I can’t do the workout today, Rosie’s off out with her dad cause me and the kids were driving her mental and I can’t expect them to fend for themselves while I workout for a bunch of strangers...

Reactions: 4
At one point he completely turns away from Indie on the riverbank, she could have so easily fallen in!
I’m a bit of a nervous Nellie when it comes to stuff like that but it only takes a second, not to mention the way he had phone in one hand and food in the other so couldn’t have pulled her back even when he was watching. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Tonight’s meal looks bloody awful 🤮🤮 and why was he filming Rosie working out half a mile away down the garden like a stalking weirdo. Also stop making your poor daughter perform for the camera ya knob

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tonight’s meal looks bloody awful 🤮🤮 and why was he filming Rosie working out half a mile away down the garden like a stalking weirdo. Also stop making your poor daughter perform for the camera ya knob
It looked like tit....also there was none for Rosie by the looks of it
Also why is she in the garden when they have the gym....isn't she allowed in there
Agree it was a bit stalky....maybe they’ve fallen out after she refused to eat his lentil slop

Reactions: 5
Rosie showing Joe how to work out with kids.

I was probably guilty of cooking too plain ( though not boiled chicken plain) when mine were little but to me that’s a lot of spices and salt for a wee tummy!

Reactions: 2
I did notice I was quite hungry when breastfeeding so I just ate as much as I wanted and certainly did not restrict any food or class food as healthy & unhealthy. Just eat woman!
She would probably faint at me i had such a sweet tooth and appetite just to get through night feeds I would eat so many snacks, ate a whole huge tub of jelly beans in about 2 weeks 🤣

Reactions: 4
She would probably faint at me i had such a sweet tooth and appetite just to get through night feeds I would eat so many snacks, ate a whole huge tub of jelly beans in about 2 weeks 🤣
And there's nothing wrong with that! It's such a twisted version of healthy her & Joe promote. I think breastfeeding is definitely one of the times you should NOT count calories or monitor your food.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So if he has bent down to kiss Indie on the train, he can’t be wearing a mask? And Marley is sat on his own, over the other side of the train to his parents!

Then in his last story with the picture of the sandwich, it looks like poor Marley is sat in his high chair facing the back of a dining room chair?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
And there's nothing wrong with that! It's such a twisted version of healthy her & Joe promote. I think breastfeeding is definitely one of the times you should NOT count calories or monitor your food.
Yep exactly i actually have quite nice memories of night feeds,! Make a positive out of a hard situation, all for healthy eating but theres healthy then theres being extreme !

Reactions: 3
this has probably been said before but does anyone else find it annoying when he posts a photo of a meal and then says tap for the receipe - then never actually posts the receipe for people to make.

JW is another influencer i have had to unfollow in lockdown - he is just a massive tuna melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So not been watching Joe much as he irritates the tit out of me, has he stopped promoting his Wean in 15 book and stopped documenting Marley's weaning journey on his second account?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So not been watching Joe much as he irritates the tit out of me, has he stopped promoting his Wean in 15 book and stopped documenting Marley's weaning journey on his second account?
Yeah basically. They moved house. Not to their HOUSE IN AMERICA but another one in England. They forgot about Marley. It’s back to the Indie and that other baby show now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.