Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he got lucky with an easy first time baby. There won't be 4 or 5 kids now he is seeing how hard it actually is parenting a child who is not just easy and a show pony. Although he could afford a night nurse and full time nanny.

Reactions: 7
Raphael's letter and gift was so special, but he didn't even spell his name right in his caption🤦🏼‍♀️🥸

Come on Joeee.

Reactions: 3
Hes bigging up Dermot Kennedy now theyre soccer aid buddies. I love Dermot Kennedy and his music, fantastic artist but because its saint Joe of being a knob promoting him It annoys me!

Hes bigging up Dermot Kennedy now theyre soccer aid buddies. I love Dermot Kennedy and his music, fantastic artist but because its saint Joe of being a knob promoting him It annoys me!
Him & Sam Smith in recent days - bet your bottom dollar one of them will be doing his podcast soon!

Reactions: 1
I wonder what it is about Marley that he doesn’t like? I can’t quite put my finger on what I actually mean, but sometimes I do wonder if the reason he prefers indie is because she’s a girl and therefore she’s ‘daddy’s little princess’ which in turn makes him feel needed perhaps?
I think with Marley being slightly premature and then needing to stay in hospital for a bit may have hindered the bonding process ? Then when Marley came home he was a very needy baby well actually he was probably just a normal baby but Joe was not used to that as Indie was so “easy” ! So he has a dose of reality that it’s not always easy and every baby is different ! What annoys me is he has been so lucky to be at home the whole time since Marley was born and they had a long holiday to Mexico thown in ! Hardly tough times for them !! Imagine if he was at Work 12/13 hours a day like a lot of new dads are and yet he still
Moaned about how tired he was !!

Reactions: 11
I wonder how many people he had round ...
View attachment 249218
What a clanger. It's not living if you've died of Corona, is it.

It really gets my goat how none of the papers are interested in how Joe has broken SO BLOODY MANY lockdown rules and restrictions across this entire thing. So many people have sacrificed so much but he has basically carried on his normal life with the exception of not going out to his LA home.

Reactions: 12
Might be unpopular opinion, but I can’t stand adults who go all in for normal birthdays. Big ones fair enough. You’re 35. You don’t need balloons and a party. You need your wife, your kids, a nice lunch out and a caterpillar cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Might be unpopular opinion, but I can’t stand adults who go all in for normal birthdays. Big ones fair enough. You’re 35. You don’t need balloons and a party. You need your wife, your kids, a nice lunch out and a caterpillar cake.
i cant either..yes to mass jolly ups and balloons for 30th, 40th etc but 35 ..it must be some new trend! ..Jess Wright had a week long bunch of celebrations for her 35th birthday last week ! but any other ones family meal , and cake..best bit if a birthday is a Colin cake !🥳🐛🐛🐛
.i don't even bother with drinks with friends anymore for mine as its at such a sh$t time of year!

Reactions: 4
Must kill him that he can’t post about his celebrations - he loves to gloat and show off his amazing life!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Totally agree 👍

Reactions: 1
What a clanger. It's not living if you've died of Corona, is it.

It really gets my goat how none of the papers are interested in how Joe has broken SO BLOODY MANY lockdown rules and restrictions across this entire thing. So many people have sacrificed so much but he has basically carried on his normal life with the exception of not going out to his LA home.
Someone mentioned (not sure if this thread or someone else) that basically they have deals with these papers....print any tit about me and I won’t give you the good stuff...so the likes of The Sun/DM etc who have all done pull outs and articles etc with him won’t print anything negative as he’ll refuse to work with them again, and that’s worth more to them than a story in the side bar of shame.....

i cant either..yes to mass jolly ups and balloons for 30th, 40th etc but 35 ..it must be some new trend! ..Jess Wright had a week long bunch of celebrations for her 35th birthday last week ! but any other ones family meal , and cake..best bit if a birthday is a Colin cake !🥳🐛🐛🐛
.i don't even bother with drinks with friends anymore for mine as its at such a sh$t time of year!
Everyone needs a Colin....and now they’ve brought out the packs of faces....life made 😂

Reactions: 8
Someone mentioned (not sure if this thread or someone else) that basically they have deals with these papers....print any tit about me and I won’t give you the good stuff...so the likes of The Sun/DM etc who have all done pull outs and articles etc with him won’t print anything negative as he’ll refuse to work with them again, and that’s worth more to them than a story in the side bar of shame.....

Everyone needs a Colin....and now they’ve brought out the packs of faces....life made 😂
That sucks. When there's tit for tat deals like that going on behind the scene then I don't think the press can call themselves "fair and free".

Says he's spending the day with his family...6 minutes later back posting about his new logo🙄

• Haha
Yes!! Even for my 30th all I wanted was a Colin cake 😂

2020 just got a whole lot better! 😂

• Haha
Totally agree 👍
My other half is 35 today... he got a new pair of converse, a Fitbit and we’re now on our way to get a new set of front tyres for his car. No balloons here, and he only got a card because I saw them in M&S when I went in to get a Colin cake. Oh how the other half live 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.