Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he ever spend time with his kids? Like for a period of more than just a couple of days..

Reactions: 12
I'm bleeping tamping. He's in Wales - does he deliberately go to places where there is high coivd, as a duck you to the rest of the country? Caerphilly is on lock down and yes, he's not there, but Merthyr and Newport are going to in a few weeks. If he needs to get back on the M4, he goes through bleeping Newport.

My nan and bamp are by themselves as my mum lives just outside Caerphilly borough, so can't see them, and I lIve in Devon so I won't go traing for 3 hours, into a different country, due to the very high Rick there is again now. and you have this absolute bellend swanning around the place. He can't love his children and wife as much as he says, as he's barely there. Honestly, I would have dumped his ass. Give it a few more years, and Rosie will see sense, divorce him and be minted. He's a bleeping DICK

I'm bleeping tamping. He's in Wales - does he deliberately go to places where there is high coivd, as a duck you to the rest of the country? Caerphilly is on lock down and yes, he's not there, but Merthyr and Newport are going to in a few weeks. If he needs to get back on the M4, he goes through bleeping Newport.

My nan and bamp are by themselves as my mum lives just outside Caerphilly borough, so can't see them, and I lIve in Devon so I won't go traing for 3 hours, into a different country, due to the very high Rick there is again now. and you have this absolute bellend swanning around the place. He can't love his children and wife as much as he says, as he's barely there. Honestly, I would have dumped his ass. Give it a few more years, and Rosie will see sense, divorce him and be minted. He's a bleeping DICK

Christ, the spelling and grammar are ATROCIOUS!! That's how cross I am 😂

Reactions: 19
Are we on the 5th or 6th trip away/holiday without the kids since July now? He acts like he's still a single, childless man. I mean I don't chain my husband to the house, if he wanted to go away for a couple of nights I wouldn't mind, but if he went literally every week I think I'd be pretty pissed off. But my husband wouldn't WANT to, he'd want to be at home with his family, or at least to go away WITH them!

Reactions: 24
My good god. Someone on the 90 day forum has gushed about how amazing her day went when she met Joe In person today.
And side note: isn’t part of Wales on Lockdown again: he’s actually as if he’s not affected by it. And acting single at that.

My good god. Someone on the 90 day forum has gushed about how amazing her day went when she met Joe In person today.
And side note: isn’t part of Wales on Lockdown again: he’s actually as if he’s not affected by it. And acting single at that.
I looked the comments and she met him at Cobbles in Wales. No masks. No distancing at all. There’s a pandemic going on still mate .

😡

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5

I looked the comments and she met him at Cobbles in Wales. No masks. No distancing at all. There’s a pandemic going on still mate .

😡
Sadly it's no surprise. Lots of young people are suffering months later with symptoms similar to ME and chronic fatigue syndrome. People who were fit and use to run several times a week are now struggling to do menial every day tasks, imagine if he caught it and suffered a similar fate, it could majorly affect his brand. But he's obviously not thinking about this, or anyone else's health, he's just concentrating on having a good time, doing what he likes with no concern about anything or anyone. He is so selfish.

I honestly don't know how Rosie puts up with him, not just coronavirus related, but everything from his preaching, the stupid faces he pulls to the annoying voices he makes. He is like the lad that woos you in your early 20s in the club, you think he's really nice and then when you get to know him you realise he is a prize bellend who makes your skin crawl.

Reactions: 16
I’m glad I never joined his plan. I’d be FEWMIN with all his constant pictures of cakes, ice cream, fry-ups and burgers. I suppose he thinks he’s keeping it relatable - “you can eat like this and look like me” - but he must realize that’s not achievable for most people, especially if they are looking to shift a fair amount of weight which I imagine a lot of people who are hooked by the plan do so. You’d want to be so careful to follow it all and yet you have O Glorious Leader shoving pictures of burgers, alcohol and Malteser cheesecakes in your face five times a week.

Reactions: 10
I’m glad I never joined his plan. I’d be FEWMIN with all his constant pictures of cakes, ice cream, fry-ups and burgers. I suppose he thinks he’s keeping it relatable - “you can eat like this and look like me” - but he must realize that’s not achievable for most people, especially if they are looking to shift a fair amount of weight which I imagine a lot of people who are hooked by the plan do so. You’d want to be so careful to follow it all and yet you have O Glorious Leader shoving pictures of burgers, alcohol and Malteser cheesecakes in your face five times a week.
And yet on the wall of his own home gym he has “You can’t out train a bad diet” 🙄🙄

The pic of him on the beach with 2 other guys, their bodies looked better than his imo.

Reactions: 12
Yet again I’m furious that he’s up close to people not social distancing! Selfish little rat boy he is. What a kick in the teeth to the NHS and everybody who follows the rules.

Reactions: 13
Yet again I’m furious that he’s up close to people not social distancing! Selfish little rat boy he is. What a kick in the teeth to the NHS and everybody who follows the rules.
Ah but he's saviour PE Joe so he's invincible 🤣 what a tool

Reactions: 3
I’m really starting to think his marriage is all but over. They are barely together.
Bet the house was a creepy act of desperation from the weasely knobhead to try and convince her that she has a good life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Is there a thread for the sr_nutrtion woman? Because I can’t stand her and her bleeping overcooked giant carrots

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m really starting to think his marriage is all but over. They are barely together.
Bet the house was a creepy act of desperation from the weasely knobhead to try and convince her that she has a good life.
I agree, I think something is up with them! He barely shows her anymore and his general tone is just a bit flaT and strange I’ve noticed.

Reactions: 6
I agree, I think something is up with them! He barely shows her anymore and his general tone is just a bit flaT and strange I’ve noticed.
He has sounded flat for a few months... I thought fatigue from PE with Joe...

I don't know if I was Rosie is be pleased with my husband always away on road trips and leave me to look after two kids two and under. Unless the 3rd adult child is the more difficult one?

I do hope if he is mentally down/drained he gets the help needed.

Reactions: 8
Ok so he’s just answered where Rosie is! Wonder why he doesn’t go with her to visit family? Probably too selfish.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.