Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s back home already, not sure why he needed to go on that trip instead of travelling with his family....maybe Rosie just wanted the peace....

Reactions: 4
New suggestion joe wicks #8 constantly doing a backwards tic but he’s more a massive prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion Joe Wicks #8 Covid has gone according to Joe, so another holiday, where will he go?

Reactions: 23
When I watch his stories and he's doing the voice and leaning back, he reminds me of David Brent from the office. Especially when he says "el vino did flow"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When I watch his stories and he's doing the voice and leaning back, he reminds me of David Brent from the office. Especially when he says "el vino did flow"
That's because he's constantly trying to do an impression of him.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion :
Joe Wicks 8 # Purchase my 90 day plan and watch me binge on burger and cake because I can.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Joe Wicks Lean Back in 15 : Guide on how to be culturaly dated and immature at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does he always wear the cycling suit with the straps around his waist rather than... I don't know.... Shorts?

People have been dumping their waste outside their local tips/recycling centres. A local authority where I used to live put this on Facebook. Looks like we're not the only ones sick of 'Saint' Joe.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
People have been dumping their waste outside their local tips/recycling centres. A local authority where I used to live put this on Facebook. Looks like we're not the only ones sick of 'Saint' Joe.
I don’t like flytipping but that was funny. Giving the stuff to a charity shop would have been best.

Pmsl at that 😂😂😂

Rosie prob dropped it on her way to Scotland

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It seems Joe struggles with the reality of convention; he wants a big family but not the day to day mundanity of it. In a normal year, they’d all have been on at least one extended holiday abroad and been at their Santa Monica house. That level of escapism gives the impression of not being entirely satisfied with what’s around you. He seems to be a man that’s always searching for a high and needs the next goal or adventure. Not always a bad thing but quite tiring for a spouse.

Reactions: 32
It seems Joe struggles with the reality of convention; he wants a big family but not the day to day mundanity of it. In a normal year, they’d all have been on at least one extended holiday abroad and been at their Santa Monica house. That level of escapism gives the impression of not being entirely satisfied with what’s around you. He seems to be a man that’s always searching for a high and needs the next goal or adventure. Not always a bad thing but quite tiring for a spouse.
Very well put!

In other words a selfish git...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Joe Wicks: lean in 15 was a flop, to 15 different places I will hop, nhs fundraisers just remember I’m top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.