Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought Joe ‘the saint’ Wicks was absolutely wonderful since he has invented exercise, sleep and mental health.

But I didn’t realise that he’d also invented reading. He must surely be the second coming of Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Id love for mr set your intention to be caught doing línes. Worst come down ever for him!
I doubt that will ever happen, he’s knows it’d be a brand killer so is probably very careful if that’s what he gets up to. But then if he did he’d probably just do a few insta stories and Good Morning interviews sobbing crocodile tears and blaming it on his upbringing, promising to do better, etc etc

Reactions: 11
He's such an insufferable bleep, his stories this morning already🫠🫠 twattering on about getting up at 5am with loads of ideas and thoughts buzzing in his head. I would suggest more sleep Joe as you look like tit😆
Since they came back from Santa Monica there's been a distinct shift in his Instagram, barely any Dosie Rosie or kids featuring, someone's deffo had a word with him. He's gonna slip though, he always does.

Reactions: 20
Ugh, this coke chat has reminded me of when he did that fake fart nonsense on his PE with Joe 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He's such an insufferable bleep, his stories this morning already🫠🫠 twattering on about getting up at 5am with loads of ideas and thoughts buzzing in his head. I would suggest more sleep Joe as you look like tit😆
Since they came back from Santa Monica there's been a distinct shift in his Instagram, barely any Dosie Rosie or kids featuring, someone's deffo had a word with him. He's gonna slip though, he always does.
It was only last week he was moaning because Leni woke him up at 5:30. He’s an insufferable prick

Reactions: 10
He looked completely manic in those morning stories. I honestly feel the cracks are going to be harder to cover up now.

Reactions: 3
Loling at how far down the glasto listing his name is. Desperately trying to drum up a large crowd for what is an early Fri am slot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god he’s being interviewed on a tv show about Glastonbury now plugging his live workout 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel sick, I did not need a zoom in of his sweaty chest while he's on the peloton 🤢 He just loves himself so much, posing in the mirrors of his swanky home gym on his stories.
All while chastising the rest of us to do more with no concept of juggling child care and out of the home jobs/commutes etc normal people have.

Reactions: 6
I feel sick, I did not need a zoom in of his sweaty chest while he's on the peloton 🤢 He just loves himself so much, posing in the mirrors of his swanky home gym on his stories.
All while chastising the rest of us to do more with no concept of juggling child care and out of the home jobs/commutes etc normal people have.
I do wonder how many DMs he trades when he’s posting these bleeping ick photos of hun shirtless and sweaty. You just know there’s some desperate middle aged housewives rubbing their thighs over him.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Came down from bed to raid the cupboard but only made eggs on toast - what a hero he is. If most people can’t sleep they make a cup of tea Joe you binge eating melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate how he is with his kids. Marley's got to be the joker, encouraged to "razz it up" on his motorbike with his dad whining "yeah boy" in the background.
But it's all looks based for the girls. Why couldn't Indie have had a motorbike? I can almost see the way these kids are going to turn out.

Reactions: 20
So he’s gone back to completely cutting out Dozie’s face in stories. What’s the logic behind this? Considering there was plenty of stories recently of her beaked up the eyeballs in Beefa

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.