Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This man is beyond detestable. Firstly Joe, you look a bleep.
Secondly, trying to make yourself sound like some kind of hero because you did a 30 min HIIT session when your kids woke you up throughout the night makes you the biggest duck knuckle. It’s your job to film workouts and other parents will get up throughout the night and then go work a 10-12 hour shift and still exercise in some cases.
You’re a prick. Go fall off the earth please

Attachments

Reactions: 23
His story following that one about reel views and don't worry content creators, his views are down too. Maybe because they were boring as duck, Joe? He clearly lives for the numbers of views and the high it gives him despite all her claims about low numbers not bothering him. As if he'd be happy if it was only one person, it would send him into a right low mood and he'd be unbareable to live with.

Reactions: 5
If anyone wants to look at Rosie’s mate Emma Glover’s insta you will see many many pics of Rosie and she’s off her face in every single one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is he for real, moaning he was woken up at 5.30am!! This week my husband is on mornings and starts work at 6am, and because he doesn't drive and where we live he can't get there, so I take him at 5.30, that's normal life you entitled prick!!

Reactions: 14
£107 for a post box because he can’t just talk to his kids without a phone in his hand !

66BE95AA-DF38-4851-86A4-68931F4CDB63.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Erm, Joe? The point is to write the letters and give them to the person intended.

Not write the letters, photograph them, get the social media 'likes' and then dump them somewhere....

#justsaying

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeah lovely touching private letter to your daughter 🤔 oh I know what I will share it for the world to see !
He literally has no control !

• Sad
Reactions: 13
His followers will be lapping this up as well! 🤦🏻‍♂️
---
Also love how he tells his followers that if they’re fancying chocolate or crisps to get rid of them from the house to remove temptation. Some people can eat things like that in reasonable amounts. Not everyone is a bingey cockwomble like you Joe

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s just a scrawny little tit really isn’t he
I've said it before on these threads - he's ripped but there's something about his body that really turns my stomach. Maybe because it's attached to him? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've said it before on these threads - he's ripped but there's something about his body that really turns my stomach. Maybe because it's attached to him? 🤮
I think he’s lucky that he’s got reasonable genetics. I’ve got a friend like that who is ripped all year round but also very slight and doesn’t build muscle easily. Why does he have to wear those skin tight shorts and go topless when people are trying to have breakfast? 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Joe’s letters key takeaways:
Indie is beautiful
Marley is funny
Joe’s handwriting is worse than Indie’s

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What is he thinking with that mini motorbike and no protective clothing on Marley apart from the helmet? He’s still in nappies (apparently! Like we all needed to know!). Knob. Also noted the vivobarefoot shoes on Marley after joe did his lifting barefoot- must be his new trend so wonder if he’ll start trying to promote the brand soon.

Reactions: 3
The letter sharing is so annoying. You can share this idea without posting what you wrote. I have a book that I write in for my daughter. She doesn’t know about it and when I’m no longer here (hopefully a long way off) she will find it and hopefully it will bring her joy. I got the idea from a podcast called dear daughter and I start every letter with those words. Sometimes I write about the challenges and words of hopefully wisdom to help her when she experiences those things, sometimes the happy times we have and sometimes just random things about how proud I am of her and the young woman she is becoming. Have I felt the need to share with the world what’s in them? No. They’re for her and only her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.