Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an obnoxious c@nt he is, sharing the Times page to show of his selfie pic whilst being entirely ignorant on the devastating story about public sector pay, you know all those nurses and teachers he claims to help and support.

Reactions: 19
Seriously..: the food! Who needs to eat that much? Although it does show that they’re not on anything because that stuff suppresses the appetite …. (So I’ve been told)

Reactions: 1
What an obnoxious c@nt he is, sharing the Times page to show of his selfie pic whilst being entirely ignorant on the devastating story about public sector pay, you know all those nurses and teachers he claims to help and support.
Just thought exactly the same. Obnoxious prick is so bleeping tone deaf it’s unreal. How just how do Joe Public not see through him???

Reactions: 9
I thought exactly that. Tho I’m an NHS healthcare worker so I’m invested more in that I guess!

Back when I used to go to festivals we had breakfast, maybe a snack. Then tea/dinner. We were too busy watching bands/exploring to eat tbh. But it’s ok he shared with Rosie. Meaning she had bird portion while he finished most of it!

Reactions: 1
Rosie’s had a mouthful of oxygen and a bucket load of illegal substances to keep her going 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope she’s washed her ***** since she has her legs wrapped round his chops 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
it is an Absolute lol that he’s set his Apple Watch to record a ‘dance’ workout while at Glastonbury. Nearly 4 hours worth too. Looks like his obsession doesn’t just end with his phone! Gotta record those calories burned!! 😬😬😬😬

Reactions: 10
The Times knew exactly what they were doing there….
---
Seriously..: the food! Who needs to eat that much? Although it does show that they’re not on anything because that stuff suppresses the appetite …. (So I’ve been told)
Depends. I could smash in a meal on coke, pills and speed not a chance (many years ago now mind)

I
it is an Absolute lol that he’s set his Apple Watch to record a ‘dance’ workout while at Glastonbury. Nearly 4 hours worth too. Looks like his obsession doesn’t just end with his phone! Gotta record those calories burned!! 😬😬😬😬
I saw this. Imagine setting that at a festival. Screams orthorexia.

He’s showing where they’ve ‘camped’. That isn’t camping, that’s nicer than my bedroom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.