Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s gone back to completely cutting out Dozie’s face in stories. What’s the logic behind this? Considering there was plenty of stories recently of her beaked up the eyeballs in Beefa
Don't forget as he so kindly told back in Feb when they were in Oz, that Dozie is camera shy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One of my insta friends shared post of his on her story…all I know about him is he’s a twit. But Is he always so patronising on his stories?

Reactions: 3
Yes @Christina31 he really is this patronising! Hopefully more and more people wake up to it and his 15 minutes, like his workouts and meals, is over quickly.
I'm already feeling sorry for any poor soul who gets given his book for Xmas. It's cynically being released in December for that awkward to buy for Aunt's gift no doubt. It will be on a half price offer immediately after launch to maximize sales. Then popping up in charity shops throughout Jan 2024😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does he really think people who are depressed will feel better with a good nights sleep and a workout? The man’s a tosspot with a brain made out of Lego

Reactions: 11
The best thing about “making a book” I would have thought is to have a truck load of cash driven up to your house, have professionals to do everything like photos, staging, writing and cooking the recipes whilst you get in the way and drink gin tons in your mansion from around midday on a Wednesday

Reactions: 8
The best thing about “making a book” I would have thought is to have a truck load of cash driven up to your house, have professionals to do everything like photos, staging, writing and cooking the recipes whilst you get in the way and drink gin tons in your mansion from around midday on a Wednesday
Yeah when are we actually going to see him writing anything #never 🤔
So basically people have arrived at his 4.5 million mansion devised recipes and cooked them for him,he’s posed in his ice bath and kitchen and wow a book is written.

Reactions: 7
I bet he’s constantly pawing at her and groping her, and she can’t even get changed into pjs without him leering at her like a pervy old bloke :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I don’t follow the bleep but sounds like someone’s writing a book for him?

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow the bleep but sounds like someone’s writing a book for him?
100%.

Absolutely none of those recipes were developed or written by him.
He wasn't even cooking them!
Just fannying about with his gin bar and his special ice.
What a talented boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The special ice! That was a classic I’m rich your poor situation wasn’t it and that gin bar was EXTENSIVE!

Reactions: 4
Capacity for Glastonbury is 210,000, 2,000 is is less than one percent of that.
So 99% of people at Glastonbury thought there was a better option than watching Joe Wicks 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m here for the of his tits stories this weekend. What a prick he is. Who goes to glad to for exercise?! All you need is a warm cider and jumping around to a band!
---
I’m here for the of his tits stories this weekend. What a prick he is. Who goes to glad to for exercise?! All you need is a warm cider and jumping around to a band!
Having reread that, I need to read my posts before posting!
---
* off his tits
* glasto

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.