Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those are seriously tit recipes! Who needs a recipe for a tom and mozz panini FFS!
The omlette - one small egg and two egg whites? WTF are you meant to do with the other two yolks? I don't eat eggy things but when my family have made omlette they've just whisked up whole eggs, far easier and less wasteful.
Was glad to see someone asked when he was doing his £100 food shop. When he gets back from his luxury holiday he said😯

Reactions: 9
Anyone got any new thread title suggestions? I've searched this thread and it didn't come up with any put forward, though I swear there were some golden comments which could well be.

Others were:

“Joe Wicks #20. Burpee Messiah’s homeschool in 15. Lessons in phonics and how to make Gin & Tonics”

And

“JUST LET THEM EAT CHEERIOS”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All the influencers did! Alice Liveing was a bad offender, I was young and impressionable and thought cooking with coconut oil could some how make every meal low calorie 😩🙈
I also followed the coconut oil trend and eggs cooked in coconut oil is honestly one of the grimmest things I’ve ever put in my mouth 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Anyone got any new thread title suggestions? I've searched this thread and it didn't come up with any put forward, though I swear there were some golden comments which could well be.
Yeah I think it’s from brummie bird post #36
IMG_2712.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Joe Wicks #20 he binges constantly on Twix while Dozie needs a bottle of Vicks

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those are seriously tit recipes! Who needs a recipe for a tom and mozz panini FFS!
The omlette - one small egg and two egg whites? WTF are you meant to do with the other two yolks? I don't eat eggy things but when my family have made omlette they've just whisked up whole eggs, far easier and less wasteful.
Was glad to see someone asked when he was doing his £100 food shop. When he gets back from his luxury holiday he said😯
I assume the egg whites are to reduce the calories, which is kind of pointless when it's served with two slices of sourdough bread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I assume the egg whites are to reduce the calories, which is kind of pointless when it's served with two slices of sourdough bread 🤣
I know! Have the yolks and 1 slice of sourdough - those recipes are a joke

Reactions: 4
Pointless reducing the calories of an egg. It takes the body more calories to digest an egg than what's in them- he should know that.

Reactions: 6
Not wanting to be a stickler… actually f-it, yes I do.
Achieving over £500 implies that less than £600 was raised, and with a target of £500 i wouldn’t say that the target has been smashed. Not taking anything away from the old dears who were probably aiming to give themselves a heart attack so they wouldn’t have to watch any more of his YouTube videos

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.