Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is so plain. Great figure but that's down to genes and kid size portions of food surely? I'm not Mum shaming but what a life she has just buggering off on a Girls holiday and leaving 3 kids one of which is a baby at home - they definitely have a Nanny šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 18
Heā€™s probably pissed off to the Cotswolds on his own because he needs peace and left his mum at home to babysit the 3 kids

Reactions: 5
Yeah, considering how much he brags about her looks, Rosie really isn't all that attractive.

Reactions: 11
Her friends have done her a massive dirty on those uploads.

We've all said before though, she's got a banging body due to toddler portions and Joe making her workout but a very manly face.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope Rosie has been sampling some big Spanish sausage for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Along with the buffet of class As of course

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is that kids activity? Kids just need to get outside running around having fun with friends. The ages for charts are so young.

Iā€™m guessing his brother had a stern talk with him after America as his social media now is very business like again! Iā€™m waiting for the Glasto implosion

Reactions: 8
Surely we do not need another Joe Wicks cookbook? Are the charity shops not already full of his earlier books! It's clear from the recipe developer person he tagged that he's working with who really develops the recipes, and it sure ain't Joe!

Reactions: 16
I didnā€™t even recognise her in this picture

View attachment 2213172
Garyā€™d off her tits! Brilliant! What a great spot.

Not so wholesome Dozie.
---
I know itā€™s early days but can the next thread be titled ā€œDozie swaps her DDā€™s for a couple of Eā€™s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15ā€ šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Surely we do not need another Joe Wicks cookbook? Are the charity shops not already full of his earlier books! It's clear from the recipe developer person he tagged that he's working with who really develops the recipes, and it sure ain't Joe!
like for years didn't he pass them off as his recipes... Madness

Garyā€™d off her tits!
just popping into say I had never heard this phrase, but I love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is home now on his videos and she looks like she is on a massive comedown!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.