Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is he thinking with that mini motorbike and no protective clothing on Marley apart from the helmet? He’s still in nappies (apparently! Like we all needed to know!). Knob. Also noted the vivobarefoot shoes on Marley after joe did his lifting barefoot- must be his new trend so wonder if he’ll start trying to promote the brand soon.
Shows Joe can’t be arsed with Marley. Didn’t he bang on about Indie being potty trained at 2? Posted pics of her pissing herself on Instagram. Obviously hasn’t even tried with Marley yet because he’s not his perfect Indie.

Reactions: 7
The author of 1000 cookbooks shares his bbq tips of how to have burnt vegetables and undone meat

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He just can’t help but show off he’s at his country pad ! For anyone prancing around their living room doing one of his tit workouts he personally thanks you for yet another holiday home 👍

Reactions: 10
More fool the bleeping mugs who buy into it , support him.

Reactions: 12
That stream he took a dunk in did not look inviting! He looked a right prat submersing himself in a knee deep weedy stream. Does his swanky Soho House second home not have better open air swimming than that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That stream he took a dunk in did not look inviting! He looked a right prat submersing himself in a knee deep weedy stream. Does his swanky Soho House second home not have better open air swimming than that?!
I did wonder whether that river might have been one that the local authorities are dumping waste into…

If mankind died out overnight and I was left with that bleeping miserable loon sad-faced g imp , he'd be wanking.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is he trying to prove something at the minute with all these wanky posts about healthy choices? I bet it’s driving him insane when he walks past a KFC

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is he trying to prove something at the minute with all these wanky posts about healthy choices? I bet it’s driving him insane when he walks past a KFC
It’s because he’ll be off his face at Glasto and inhaling cheesy chips on the come down.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s because he’ll be off his face at Glasto and inhaling cheesy chips on the come down.
I actually can’t wait. Sick of hearing him bang on about how he didn’t feel like doing one of his own crappy hiity workouts but did it anyway. The greasy haired droopy bollock

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd forgotten to click watch on the new thread and I've just found you all. Laughing my tits off, you lot are funny 🤣

Joe is looking rougher by the day, and I've missed about 30 days so he's really taken a nosedive! He was also giving proper Jimmy Saville energy on that schools tour.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.