Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
No, but I also don’t make a living as public personality. He made the choice to cash in on the public personality life. It comes with upsides and it comes with downsides.

So my house and sale price being all over the internet is not the same at all, but nice try. However, if anyone was interested in my house address and sale price, they are welcome to look up the public Land Register. Given my lack of fame, I doubt they’ll want to.
I don’t think being a public personality means your address should be posted online or viewers have a right to see the entirety of someone’s house but maybe I’m the strange one.

People seem to think because joe shares some of his life they are entitled to know everything. He is entitled to SOME privacy.
Also I’m sure your house address being posted wouldn’t end up with hundreds of crazed fans turning up, it’s a security issue at best.

Reactions: 28

lapin

Just my personal preference, but I couldn't live near my siblings or brother/sister in law. It's just too much. They know everything you do, if you are home or away, they can come over any time. Not my cup of tea 🙈

Reactions: 28

bluepig24

I'm sorry but some of you on here are worse than the minions! You're softer than bloody butter and get upset about everything!! Come on, have some of you never had a relationship or friendship where you take the piss out of each other ?? my mum and dad have been married for 30 years and they constantly joke around with each other, taking the piss out of each other. That is not abuse !! And it's insane to compare the two. Equally some of my longest lasting friendships are ones where there is an equal amount of teasing to being friendly with each other. I simply cannot comprehend what some of you are saying! And in terms of the isolation. From the beginning (as joe said recently on a live), they have both- especially dianne, talked about moving to the place where they are now. Dianne is not isolated, joe is not abusive and some of you really, REALLY need to get a grip on yourselves if you think playing a bit of a prank on your significant other is horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Blubs

Zoe & Alfie sat inside and watched the snow fall while Dianne & Joe went out for a walk in it... perfectly sums up the difference between them lol.
Ha I thought this - I also went to look at Dianne's stories to see if there was any house stuff (I love interiors so much, I'm waiting patiently for more to be revealed hah) and saw them getting stuck in with cutting down brambles. Could you ever imagine Zoe and Alfie doing that?

Reactions: 27

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
In one way I get why some of the petnames and mothering stuff is weird. But I do at least believe they care about each other, love each other etc. Yeah, they might give each other shit at times, they might have a weird dynamic to us, but if they are happy with it, and from what they show us, they do seem to be happy and in love with each other, then that's good.

It's better than being stuck in a dead relationship with someone you clearly can't stand like Zoe and Alfie.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
The problem is just because you, or someone else on this forum isn’t going to turn up and stalk them, doesn’t mean there are no weirdos on the internet.

It’s very clear they have the type of fans where some would. This is a public forum and sharing their information would potentially put them at risk.

Someone already said on this thread Dianne had to change hotel during strictly or something because of it.

Some of the people so desperate to see their house have never even posted on this thread before but are now passionate about the interior of their house 😂

Go and watch a home renovation tv show if you are that bothered.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Blubs

Does anyone remember when Joe spent like a week at Zoe's fairly recently (pre-lockdown)? I wonder if he was finalising the sale or similar then if it is nearby.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I wonder how long they’ll actually last there ? If Zoe and Alf were to split and she moves out of the area would they actually stay? I’m not entirely sure if this is a forever home or a temporary home till they’ve got kids. I could 100% see Joe wanting to be in back in Wiltshire to raise the kids.

They do need to be firm with Zoe and actually tell her fuck off if needs be if she starts interfering and just walking in whenever she likes.
They are probably safe. Zoe never leaves her house

• Haha

Helk

Talking about their house and the way they have been personalising their house. I have to say I've realised how much pressure there is these days to make your home aesthetically pleasing and everything has to match and look great. Even a toilet isn't a toilet anymore if it's missing one little detail, one little framed message or a figure. Why! Who cares, it's someone's home, not a design hotel. Do what you want, nothing happens if it doesn't look great. My grandparents never worried about whether their cushions match with other details, but I always felt cosy there.

Reactions: 24

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
There are still loads of other houses on their road though so I’m stuck 😂

It’s annoying as I don’t want their address I only want to see what the house is like 🤷🏻‍♀️

The odd few crazies have gotta spoil it for us all 😂
You can see what the house is like from their vlogs? Find it so strange that people are so desperate to find the exact location of people’s houses.

• Sad

Smca53

VIP Member
You can see what the house is like from their vlogs? Find it so strange that people are so desperate to find the exact location of people’s houses.
Some people just like looking at properties, it’s not that deep. IMO it’s quite interesting to know what the property value is, what it looks like before any renovations, etc. There are an endless number of property related shows on tv, it’s a common interest.

twiddles

Dianne had a story up the other day that she had ran 5km in her new garden. Do we reckon Zoe has ever walked 5km in her garden in all the time she’s been there?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Sooverthat

Chatty Member
I think Diane is quite endearing. She is just a woman doing things she loves, making the most and best of her time in lockdown.

Reactions: 21

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
It’s interesting to me that you’re defending their privacy to such an extreme but you’re cool with them giving up parts of their privacy for the #gifted stuff. It’s normal that people would want to see the house - they are, by your own admission, quite literally cashing in on that interest.
Because they have CHOSEN to share that there’s a difference. Just because Joe shares some things with you doesn’t mean he has to share EVERYTHING. They quite clearly have gone out of their way to keep it low key the area they have moved to hence not mentioning it and not showing them turning up to it etc.

It’s interesting to me that you think you have some right to all information on Joe because he’s shared some videos on the internet and are trying to justify it. As I’ve kept saying just because you aren’t a stalker doesn’t mean everyone who reads a public forum isn’t so it’s unfair to share his private details.

Joe has always tried to keep his home fairly low key hence why no one had ever seen his bathroom in his flat until they were literally leaving it and barely saw his bedroom etc. ‘Celebs’ being in the public eye doesn’t give you some right to them

Last edited:
  • Heart

twiddles

I don’t think it was ever shown before but his en suite bathroom in his latest Vlog looked so cool

unt Bessie

Blimey. Is this thread full of teenage minions who have never been in a relationship before? Ripping into each other can be just a playful/normal aspect of an adult relationship and does not necessarily indicate 'abuse'... it's just having a sense of humour.
I hardly think Joe or Dianne would include those moments in vlogs if it was anything sinister!

This thread is wild.

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
I know the red is her "brand", but she's established herself well enough now not to have to keep it. She looks really lovely with this warm brown hair.
I think the brown hair ages her horribly, imo. In the photo with the fringe she looks like my mum (a 50 year old) I like the red, although I'm sure it's quite messy as we saw from Joe's headboard.

Reactions: 20