Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buzz_bee_345

The end of Dianne’s most recent vlog had them sitting on a beach which had pebbles and looked very much like Brighton, so they seemingly have moved nearer to Zoe and Alfie.

Vwid

Irrelevant of where you meet, you still need to be 2mtrs apart and squeezing past Dianne to grab food from a shared undeclared gifted platter is a joke. I think we now know where to avoid and where the next covid hotspot is. Im actually surprised they've been this stupid and proves they've obviously been ignoring the rules and just pretending to follow them.
A shared platter is obviously far far far from a good idea, but 2m in social settings is a guideline not a rule and you only have to walk along any street or through any public park to see that the vast majority of people aren’t sticking anything like to that. I don’t think what they are doing today is completely sensible - especially as Josh’s girlfriend posted a now deleted Instagram story yesterday very much not socially distancing with 5 others so at best they are putting themselves at risk - but they don’t look to be breaking any actual rules

Fawkeofff

I think so because she’s done the whole “you’ll have to wait and see what colour it’ll be” a lot recently and idk why she’d do that if she was just going back red. And also hasn’t she said before that she usually just dyes it herself and lets the hairdresser do the extensions etc?
Yeah that's what I thought too!

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Why’s he spaced those YouTube frames out so badly? One in the middle then instead of fairly next to them he’s putting the other two right out at the edges

cherry198

VIP Member
Ah yes, I think that's it actually (y)

Yesss let's talk about that :ROFLMAO: I thought that as the pink stuff in the kitchen was #gifted, maybe she didn't have much choice in what colour it was, but now that she's painting random bottles the same shade of pink I wonder if she did actually pick that colour for the kitchen stuff :oops:
There’s other colours on their insta page so I’m guessing they asked her what she wanted before they sent it or they would’ve just sent a cream colour to be safe?

ambreuk

Hahaha the idea of Alfie with his glass against the wall at the treehouse they were always at. He will be going for long walks this summer with Narla, some shick binoculars in his pocket to catch the live show in J&D's massive garden.
I'm relatively new. What's the deal with Alfie and Dianne?