Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me the last time Joe made Dianne the 'butt of his joke'' that genuinely was 'abusive' or 'upsetting'; do you all not realise that Dianne gives it just as much back in her vlogs? These moments are far and few between; the majority of the time they are lovey dovey with each other.

Some people on this thread either have their heads so far up Dianne's arse, have an ex that they hate that maybe looks like Joe, or are maybe in near on perfect relationships that if you try to take the piss out of your s/o you must phone the Samaritans first to check if you're being abusive. :cautious:

Reactions: 6
I don’t think Joe is abusive at all and does love Dianne however his “banter” needs to mature a lot. He’s not witty when he picks on people’s flaws & makes them the butt of his jokes. You don’t have to look far back in his Vlogs to see examples of this. Mocking her intelligence, trying to make her believe things etc and then filming and posting it all.

Reactions: 3
Can someone tell me the last time Joe made Dianne the 'butt of his joke'' that genuinely was 'abusive' or 'upsetting'; do you all not realise that Dianne gives it just as much back in her vlogs? These moments are far and few between; the majority of the time they are lovey dovey with each other.

Some people on this thread either have their heads so far up Dianne's arse, have an ex that they hate that maybe looks like Joe, or are maybe in near on perfect relationships that if you try to take the piss out of your s/o you must phone the Samaritans first to check if you're being abusive. :cautious:
I found the marmite thing he left in his vlog a few weeks ago quite nasty. He let it go on for way too long purely to laugh at her expense, from memory he didn't even tell her it was a joke so it was purely to laugh at her, and not banter between them.

Reactions: 2
I found the marmite thing he left in his vlog a few weeks ago quite nasty. He let it go on for way too long purely to laugh at her expense, from memory he didn't even tell her it was a joke so it was purely to laugh at her, and not banter between them.
At the end of the day it's only the person on the other end of hearing things that gets to decide if they find something offensive or not; obviously Dianne doesn't. I'll reiterate what I said before Dianne has give it back plenty in her own videos.

At the end of the day it's only the person on the other end of hearing things that gets to decide if they find something offensive or not; obviously Dianne doesn't. I'll reiterate what I said before Dianne has give it back plenty in her own videos.
Agree to disagree then :)

Reactions: 1
trying to make her believe things etc and then filming and posting it all
Honestly, my boyfriend does that all the time with me because I am very naive and tend to believe things people say to me. However, we have a wonderful relationship and he does not have a bad bone in his body. I don't think making your partner believe something is really "laughing at their intelligence", it's just banter

Reactions: 9
Honestly, my boyfriend does that all the time with me because I am very naive and tend to believe things people say to me. However, we have a wonderful relationship and he does not have a bad bone in his body. I don't think making your partner believe something is really "laughing at their intelligence", it's just banter
Did he film it and post it to his millions of followers on both YouTube and Instagram?

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but some of you on here are worse than the minions! You're softer than bloody butter and get upset about everything!! Come on, have some of you never had a relationship or friendship where you take the piss out of each other ?? my mum and dad have been married for 30 years and they constantly joke around with each other, taking the piss out of each other. That is not abuse !! And it's insane to compare the two. Equally some of my longest lasting friendships are ones where there is an equal amount of teasing to being friendly with each other. I simply cannot comprehend what some of you are saying! And in terms of the isolation. From the beginning (as joe said recently on a live), they have both- especially dianne, talked about moving to the place where they are now. Dianne is not isolated, joe is not abusive and some of you really, REALLY need to get a grip on yourselves if you think playing a bit of a prank on your significant other is horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm sorry but some of you on here are worse than the minions! You're softer than bloody butter and get upset about everything!! Come on, have some of you never had a relationship or friendship where you take the piss out of each other ?? my mum and dad have been married for 30 years and they constantly joke around with each other, taking the piss out of each other. That is not abuse !! And it's insane to compare the two. Equally some of my longest lasting friendships are ones where there is an equal amount of teasing to being friendly with each other. I simply cannot comprehend what some of you are saying! And in terms of the isolation. From the beginning (as joe said recently on a live), they have both- especially dianne, talked about moving to the place where they are now. Dianne is not isolated, joe is not abusive and some of you really, REALLY need to get a grip on yourselves if you think playing a bit of a prank on your significant other is horrible.
Thank god for common sense!

people Wonder why tattle gets a bad name

And you know what i've started on this rant now, i'll finish it, but those people here wishing joe and dianne to break up.... ?? you do realise you are wishing dianne more unhappiness than happiness... is that what you want? for her to go through a breakup and face loads more trolling ? and then perhaps end up in a relationship that is far worse than the one she is currently in? As far as i am concerned, dianne looks happier than ever with joe and they are properly settling down now- something they have been planning since the beginning of their relationship. And quite frankly i don't think dianne could meet someone else who is as comfortable with her as joe, she can do anything she wants, she constantly messes around with him and is basically allowed to be a big kid- i mean they have a flipping trampoline! Also notice that she hasn't worn much makeup in her vlogs and doesn't feel the need to constantly look amazing ? yeah that's because she's extremely content in her relationship and doesn't feel the need to be someone she isn't. Look quite frankly i don't care if you don't like joe, but wishing that much unhappiness on someone is pretty sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
While lots of people were hoping they didn't move to Brighton, I'm actually glad they did, dianne doesn't get to be with her family more than maybe once a year sometimes not even that much but at least she gets to live near her second family and will get to watch their niece grow up maybe alongside their own one day

Did he film it and post it to his millions of followers on both YouTube and Instagram?
No, because it is not his job nor mine to be in the public eye and provide content about our relationship to the world.

I do think now they have moved and bought a home together, an expensive one at that, shows they are both committed to the relationship and wouldn’t be hoping one of them breaks up with the other. How silly would that be after buying that massive house together!!!

Reactions: 7
I personally think people can have their own opinion and I won't necessarily agree with you but I don't believe in making personal attacks on them or belittling them. There's obviously now a series of topics where there's only one view allowed. So I don't offend someone by daring to maybe have a different view, can I just check there's nothing else missing which we can't have our own opinion or freely discuss here?

1. Joe as a boyfriend
2. Dianne in a relationship
3. Buying a house in Brighton
4. Dianne's weight
5. Dianne's skin
6. Joe's sense of humour
7. Joe as an actor
8. Discussion of any opinion that Joe might have a flaw

If I've offended anyone on here please feel free to ignore or block me. I'll cope.

While lots of people were hoping they didn't move to Brighton, I'm actually glad they did, dianne doesn't get to be with her family more than maybe once a year sometimes not even that much but at least she gets to live near her second family and will get to watch their niece grow up maybe alongside their own one day
I did have reservations initially but that stems from how much joe said he wasn’t keen. I’m also not keen Zoe’s attitude and behaviour towards Dianne on occasions. But seeing how happy,content and even more loved up they are I think it’s probably the best decision they could’ve made. Being away from the city has done them good. Where we think they are is a good balance of county and civilisation.

Sure she might have to move temporarily to London for the series like Amy and Gorka do but I don’t think in reality she’s got that many more series left as they both want children one day.

Blah blah blah this is just a gossip site. While I do think accusing someone of being abusive is overboard (good thing NO ONE did...), we are allowed to have unflattering opinions about Joe, Dianne AND their relationship. Joe's a prick, Di's a ditz and while they have their moments I don't see them being a forever kind of thing. Expensive house or not.

Reactions: 12
Blah blah blah this is just a gossip site. While I do think accusing someone of being abusive is overboard (good thing NO ONE did...), we are allowed to have unflattering opinions about Joe, Dianne AND their relationship. Joe's a prick, Di's a ditz and while they have their moments I don't see them being a forever kind of thing. Expensive house or not.
I guess its a good job you're not the one in the relationship then...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.