Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Diane is quite endearing. She is just a woman doing things she loves, making the most and best of her time in lockdown.

Reactions: 21
I think Diane is quite endearing. She is just a woman doing things she loves, making the most and best of her time in lockdown.
I think she is also very savvy. She has moved to a big new house and dancing and touring are paused. She doesn’t seem to be getting some of the tv work that some other strictly pros are. She has a big online presence, and her most ardent followers seem to be mostly very young. There would be a very real danger of her being or seeming out of touch with them at the moment, so doing things that they can copy - whether workouts or baking or questionable crafts - is very clever.

Reactions: 5
I like Dianne and I’m glad to see she is keeping busy and coming up with ideas to keep her entertained during lockdown but I have seen tweets and comments that a good lot of her fans wanted to see more mature content and have stopped watching as much. She does have young viewers but I think she underestimates how many older viewers she has. Lets be honest, how many people are actually going to paint those chick vases or make those valentines cards. Content is obviously harder with being in lockdown and I do like her weekly vlogs and her buswellness but some stuff is a bit questionable.

Reactions: 3
I like Dianne and I’m glad to see she is keeping busy and coming up with ideas to keep her entertained during lockdown but I have seen tweets and comments that a good lot of her fans wanted to see more mature content and have stopped watching as much. She does have young viewers but I think she underestimates how many older viewers she has. Lets be honest, how many people are actually going to paint those chick vases or make those valentines cards. Content is obviously harder with being in lockdown and I do like her weekly vlogs and her buswellness but some stuff is a bit questionable.
Are these the same fans who at a drop of hat have a go if she doesn’t immediately join in with their performative activism via twitter or instagram. She can’t live her life trying to please other people. I hope Dianne continues to create content that makes her happy, and maybe she made those chick vases just because she enjoyed it and they made her smile, not purely for the gram and views.

Also there are few of those fans that could learn a lesson from Dianne and that you don’t need to be a sheep, that being your own person with your own identify and personality is a good thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

She is 100% trying to get her foot in the door in Children's entertainment/TV shows. Didn't they mention that in a vlog a few times? She is definitely building a base for that with all this kid friendly stuff in her vlogs.

Reactions: 6
Are these the same fans who at a drop of hat have a go if she doesn’t immediately join in with their performative activism via twitter or instagram. She can’t live her life trying to please other people. I hope Dianne continues to create content that makes her happy, and maybe she made those chick vases just because she enjoyed it and they made her smile, not purely for the gram and views.

Also there are few of those fans that could learn a lesson from Dianne and that you don’t need to be a sheep, that being your own person with your own identify and personality is a good thing.
I agree, she should live her life her own way and if that makes her happy then fab. She should teach people to be unique and be yourself.

Just from what I’ve seen, people often prefer the more mature content from her, me included and there is nothing wrong with that. I’m not saying she shouldn’t post this stuff that makes her happy, it’s just realistically that very few people would actually do the crafts. I understand it might not be her intention to have everyone do these things. It’s just often good for channels to engage in what people like as I would love to see her channel to continue to grow.
She is 100% trying to get her foot in the door in Children's entertainment/TV shows. Didn't they mention that in a vlog a few times? She is definitely building a base for that with all this kid friendly stuff in her vlogs.
I think Dianne would make an excellent tv presenter for children’s tv, I think children’s entertainment would really suit her.

Last edited:
I just really like Dianne and I end up liking what she creates - craft wise and decor wise - because of that. I think it’s because I see a lot of her personality in her work. It might not be for me, but she’s clearly having a good time making it and that reflects in whatever she creates. I adore it.

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t surprise me if they tried to get in as a duo. Joe is desperate to be the new ant and Dec

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t surprise me if they tried to get in as a duo. Joe is desperate to be the new ant and Dec
Let’s hope not, I definitely think it suits Dianne better as I think she has good confidence for it. I’m pretty sure Joe has said he doesn’t like presenting and live tv or something like that because he freezes. There is nothing worse than couples presenting. Well AJ and Curtis would be worse but still.

Joe has said multiple times that he doesn’t do very well on live tv so I doubt he’s looking to become a presenter

Reactions: 1
Joe has said multiple times that he doesn’t do very well on live tv so I doubt he’s looking to become a presenter
Joe also thinks he an expert in everything. He can’t even let Diane have strictly to herself and still bangs on about when he was on it.
Can’t see him being happy her getting into presenting when he’s getting bit parts in tv

I'm not seeing what everybody else is seeing. Like Joe, Diane is not my cup of tea at all. I assume that's okay as this is Tattle.

Reactions: 16
Joe also thinks he an expert in everything. He can’t even let Diane have strictly to herself and still bangs on about when he was on it.
Can’t see him being happy her getting into presenting when he’s getting bit parts in tv
Sadly I don’t think he will stop about scd because he’s still part of the team with strictly on the podcast. Hopefully one day it will stop. I do think he would be happy for Dianne though, he seems to always support her when she’s on tv and gets opportunities.
I'm not seeing what everybody else is seeing, neither Diane nor Joe is my cup of tea at all. I assume that's okay as this is Tattle.
Yeah totally! I see Dianne as she loves children and is bubbly. I just don’t see Joe with presenting, I don’t think he’s great at it.

Does Dianne ever wash her face? she constantly has crusty mascara and eyeliner round her eyes it annoys me more than it should 😂

Reactions: 11
I'm not seeing what everybody else is seeing. Like Joe, Diane is not my cup of tea at all. I assume that's okay as this is Tattle.
I agree,she seems very very immature and tries way too hard to be liked although I've not watched much of her content recently so maybe she has grown up a little.

Reactions: 3
I agree,she seems very very immature and tries way too hard to be liked although I've not watched much of her content recently so maybe she has grown up a little.
I mean she’s aged since you last probably watched her but not matured😂

• Haha
I agree. Do I like her stuff? Heck no, not at all hahaha. Is it keeping her busy all day and giving her stuff to do? Yep. Who cares, she’s enjoying herself, probably keeping herself from going lockdown crazy and doing something different rather than sitting around watching Netflix all day and stopping both of them driving each other nuts all the time probably. Besides that, the way you get good at doing ANYTHING is making mistakes and doing crappy jobs.

Reactions: 7
I actually really like Dianne when she appears to be herself when on tv, the podcasts or doing her yoga. I reckon Joe's telling her yo create this childish content as he thinks it's what the fans want. After all it's what he does. Personally I'm not a fan of her childish persona but agree it's 10000 times better than professionally pregnant Zoe who's spent all of lockdown on her arse doing duck all except pretending to be an author and now using pregnancy as an excuse to do nothing despite being like this for years. I reckon once lockdown is lifted Dianne won't spend more than a week at home.

Dianne does just upload whatever content she likes and seems to really enjoy the childish stuff even though it’s not my taste. I’m the opposite though and find her more natural in her videos to tv. I think it’s because she shows more of her funny personality on videos where as on tv, you have to be professional. She is very good and likeable when being professional on tv though. I remember when I first started following her, she lived with Oti and she used to post crazy videos on Instagram stories then aswell. I seen her on an interview back then and was like wow these are like two different people from her Instagram.

I still can’t get over the move to Brighton though, like they both work lots in London. I understand Dianne always fancied Brighton but to me, it just doesn’t make sense. They were always out the house in London doing different things. They do both seem happy there though. I think Dianne and Joe maybe though they would get to see Zoe and Alfie lots but they are very home people and Joe and Dianne seem the opposite. I could be wrong though and maybe they will spend lots of time together.

Also the amount of #gifted things they are getting is more and more. I understand why brands do it but jeez, it is getting a tad extreme.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.