Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, there was only one suggested title by moi so here it is 😆

Summary: Joe and Dianne have bought a house with a big garden which may be very close to the Zalfie house 🏡

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Maybe lockdown and the worry of more future lockdowns made them move close to family. Alfie will be round borrowing shugar, hoping to catch Dianne on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe lockdown and the worry of more future lockdowns made them move close to family. Alfie will be round borrowing shugar, hoping to catch Dianne on her own.
Even if they live four doors away from
Zalfie they shouldn’t be seeing them. We are in lockdown. Which leads to who took the picture of them walking in the woods? Again, rules only apply to us normal folk it seems

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember when Joe spent like a week at Zoe's fairly recently (pre-lockdown)? I wonder if he was finalising the sale or similar then if it is nearby.

Reactions: 25
Just my personal preference, but I couldn't live near my siblings or brother/sister in law. It's just too much. They know everything you do, if you are home or away, they can come over any time. Not my cup of tea 🙈

Reactions: 28
I wonder how long they’ll actually last there ? If Zoe and Alf were to split and she moves out of the area would they actually stay? I’m not entirely sure if this is a forever home or a temporary home till they’ve got kids. I could 100% see Joe wanting to be in back in Wiltshire to raise the kids.

They do need to be firm with Zoe and actually tell her duck off if needs be if she starts interfering and just walking in whenever she likes.

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure we have any reason to think they did get pop the camera on a tree or a wall or something for the photo in the woods! Out of all the celebs to critisize over following the rules, J&D aren’t the ones. They’ve not appeared to break any bar their careers giving them different ones on occasions.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder how long they’ll actually last there ? If Zoe and Alf were to split and she moves out of the area would they actually stay? I’m not entirely sure if this is a forever home or a temporary home till they’ve got kids. I could 100% see Joe wanting to be in back in Wiltshire to raise the kids.

They do need to be firm with Zoe and actually tell her duck off if needs be if she starts interfering and just walking in whenever she likes.
They are probably safe. Zoe never leaves her house

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have found a few pics of the house.. Would sharing them be absolutely against the rules??

As long as you don’t show the address I think you are fine! People have shared Zoe’s house photos but not the address

Reactions: 6
Maybe photos of the inside but I personally wouldn’t share a photo of the front of the house unless they do.

Some people obv know where they live as Zoe’s address is public but I just think of some weird fan that might get a hold of the photo and stalk them as the house would be easier to find with a photo of the front. We all know how stalkerish some of the trolling was.

Just my opinion though, don’t attack me 😂

Maybe photos of the inside but I personally wouldn’t share a photo of the front of the house unless they do.

Some people obv know where they live as Zoe’s address is public but I just think of some weird fan that might get a hold of the photo and stalk them as the house would be easier to find with a photo of the front. We all know how stalkerish some of the trolling was.

share them as long as you don't show the address

I would be very careful on what you share. Don't forget that one Joe fan that claimed they knew where Dianne and Max were staying during Strictly. That fan's tweet claiming to be on their way to the place where D&M were staying was threatening enough that Strictly amped up security.

Be careful what you share. Personally I wouldn’t share anything until the moving vlogs have been posted and even then I’d be careful.

I wouldn't any share house pics at all; it is just blatantly going against privacy. I'm sure down the line we will see the house over time in their vlogs.

Reactions: 14
Upon reflection and taking into account what some of you have said, I won’t be posting the pictures on here. I’d hate to be the sole reason for jeopardising their safety/security in any way, whether that’s overzealous young fans turning up at their door or a more sinister, stalker-type situation (given that Dianne is a prime time BBC star).

For those of you that really want to see - all I will say is the pictures are fairly easy to find if you can figure out their address and google it. The pics are then hidden within a link on the first page of results.. If you get to ‘primelocation’ you’ve gone too far. 🤫😄

Reactions: 5
I think it's not a forever home due to the bedroom number. Each of them needs an office plus bedroom and living room leaves no opportunies for kids

I think it's not a forever home due to the bedroom number. Each of them needs an office plus bedroom and living room leaves no opportunies for kids
The fact he could afford a bigger house if they have kids screams to me it's a half way house which they'll probably do up and make a profit. Zoe will be thrilled she still has the bigger house on the street - it's probably why she recommended it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.