Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wallpaper mismatched pattern also made me feel twitchy!!! I love her enthusiasm and desire to personalise the house.. but this blundering in with poor DIY isn’t gonna be good in the long run!!!-!; yes the cheap mismatched kitchen accessories just make the kitchen look tacky and cluttered?!
I have to agree! If they love it then great, but it does stress me out seeing all the random patterns and colour. The kitchen it lovely and as you said, those cheap personalised containers really ruin it. I’d love to see their bedroom as she talks about to lots but never shows it.

Theyre bleeping disgusting bullies, Dianne was threatened by someone following her and sending death threats last strictly and the police had to get involved, she must have been frightened. How the duck do they know what that did to her and what she comfortable talking about. But they want to bully and shame her into talking about it. It just proves it’s nothing but performative activism for them
Yeah the way the minions have gone about it is totally wrong. I think what the fans mean is the sense of they have a large following and by posting a story could hopefully help the issue.

They could feel uncomfortable talking about it though as it is a sensitive subject. I completely disagree with the way their fans constantly hound them about it. All that’s needed is for them to simply ask, rather than harassing them. They are allowed to post what they want though and fans need to realise this but it would be nice to see a couple of stories as it’s a topic close to home and by posting the correct links, can help. I totally understand that they might not feel comfortable though and could be triggering for Dianne so I’m not one to force people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I have to agree! If they love it then great, but it does stress me out seeing all the random patterns and colour. The kitchen it lovely and as you said, those cheap personalised containers really ruin it. I’d love to see their bedroom as she talks about to lots but never shows it.

Yeah the way the minions have gone about it is totally wrong. I think what the fans mean is the sense of they have a large following and by posting a story could hopefully help the issue.

They could feel uncomfortable talking about it though as it is a sensitive subject. I completely disagree with the way their fans constantly hound them about it. All that’s needed is for them to simply ask, rather than harassing them. They are allowed to post what they want and fans need to realise this but it would be nice to see a couple of stories as it’s a topic close to home and by posting the correct links, can help. I totally understand that they might not feel comfortable though and I’m not one to force people.
Im sorry but I have to respectfully disagree, Dianne is a real person, she’s not just an account with followers etc, none of us know how someone copes with something. We all have to take responsibility for our own actions and how we behave, not spend our time bullying someone else, this is how real difference will be made.

Reactions: 7
Im sorry but I have to respectfully disagree, Dianne is a real person, she’s not just an account with followers etc, none of us know how someone copes with something. We all have to take responsibility for our own actions and how we behave, not spend our time bullying someone else, this is how real difference will be made.
I understand this and as I said, she could feel uncomfortable talking about this which I completely respect. I understand she’s a real person with feelings and I’m not sticking up for the fans in any way whatsoever, it’s not nice to be forced and I completely disagree with the way they act. Joe and Dianne are allowed to post what they want and should be allowed to. All I’m saying is that it would be nice to see a story. That’s just my opinion though because it’s a topic that is very personal to me and I think it’s good to be talked about. Saying that, I get how people can be very triggered by it and that’s why I don’t mind that they haven’t posted.

The fans need to chill out, nobody’s perfect and the way everything is always made into a big deal if it’s not the way they want is sad.

Reactions: 4
Talking about their house and the way they have been personalising their house. I have to say I've realised how much pressure there is these days to make your home aesthetically pleasing and everything has to match and look great. Even a toilet isn't a toilet anymore if it's missing one little detail, one little framed message or a figure. Why! Who cares, it's someone's home, not a design hotel. Do what you want, nothing happens if it doesn't look great. My grandparents never worried about whether their cushions match with other details, but I always felt cosy there.

Reactions: 24
Why’s he spaced those YouTube frames out so badly? One in the middle then instead of fairly next to them he’s putting the other two right out at the edges

Why’s he spaced those YouTube frames out so badly? One in the middle then instead of fairly next to them he’s putting the other two right out at the edges
Because everything they do in that house is half arsed. Although at least until Zoella and Aldie, he's not just paying someone to do it

Reactions: 1
What have they done to that lovely house?! The decor is not good, not good at all.

It was so light and airey and they've turned it into a dank cheap looking nightclub
The teal in the kitchen makes me want to cry. So NAFF and way too dark with the black tiles.

I get it Diane's first time and she's excited but she decorates like she dresses - a hot clashing mess.

Reactions: 8
The teal in the kitchen makes me want to cry. So NAFF and way too dark with the black tiles.

I get it Diane's first time and she's excited but she decorates like she dresses - a hot clashing mess.
It's Joe who's surprised me as based on his flat he liked a clean white wall. It's almost like he's replicating Zoe's house which is an example of ruining a nice house for the sake of some trendy pictures

Reactions: 6
^I actually quite like Zoe's house and think she has a bit of an affinity for decor, but I think Joe and Dianne are a perfect example of when someone without taste or skill tries to do an imitation of a style and it turns out a hot mess because they have no idea of colour or texture or any of the other rules

Reactions: 12
What have they done to that lovely house?! The decor is not good, not good at all.
Honestly this is what I think when I watch the latest vlogs from them. I’m all for enthusiasm and getting stuck in to personalising your house, but when you have parted with a nice tidy sum, wouldnt you want to make sure what you did inside was, I don’t know, good?!? There seems to be no consideration and it’s just diving in randomly splodging paint here and there. It just looks so slapdash!! Don’t even get my started on that wallpaper!!!
I’m surprised by Joe actually - he seems quite anal about things, so these haphazard, miss match of stuff doesn’t seem him at all. But it is done on the cheap which we know he likes!

Reactions: 11
Seems like maybe he is getting into diy/decor content to have something to film, or they couldn't wait until lockdown is lifted in the uk to get some professional help.
The view from their kitchen is nice, the inside of the house however....

Reactions: 3
I'm really torn between being impressed he's actually doing it himself and bot just getting everything gifted and annoyed it's all done half arsed and ruining a lovely house

I think it's great that they're putting their own stamp on it - it's just a shame that neither of them seem to have any taste or idea what they're doing.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone want to take one for the team and post some screenshots of their bad decorating? I can’t be bothered to watch their videos but I want to see what people are talking about😩

Reactions: 2
He’s referred to as “Joe Sugg from Strictly Come Dancing” in the beano. Sorry but that’s mortifying, he’s more known for that than anything else he’s ever done.

Reactions: 5
He’s referred to as “Joe Sugg from Strictly Come Dancing” in the beano. Sorry but that’s mortifying, he’s more known for that than anything else he’s ever done.
He really needs to let this strictly thing go. He was a contestant that didn’t win.

You don’t see any of the winners even still banging on about it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.